Replica Stores A admin August 22, 2022 10248
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I didn't talk to the assistants until I placed the order. instead, I spoke with them afterwards, when I had received a watch that was different from what I had ordered.

communication- friendly, but that's how they didn't solve my problem

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

nice secure package

delivery took longer than expected

Products Ordered

Rolex oyster blue dial Datejust II Stick Hour markers

Product Quality

the quality is quite nice. the watch looks neat, it is quite heavy. the crown works smoothly, no ticking strange and loud.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT I RECEIVED WHAT I DIDN'T ORDER!!! I wanted a blue dial with stick markers, but I received a datejust with Arabic markers and a silver dial. The Dealer sent me the different watch without even notifying me or asking me if I'm ok with it.

requested to change it to the desired model, I was told that it was not in stock. I had to make do with what I received

Review

items quality-acceptable. however, I think the price is too high. the web store is intuitive and easy to navigate and place an order. Bad that there are no price alternatives. Only those over $1k.

The dealer can deliver the watch that HE wants, BUT NOT what YOU order. you can receive any other model, without being even notified about it. he sends what he has in stock, and I don't think it's a correct attitude toward the customer

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
G
Rep: 59
23 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0