Replica Stores A admin August 22, 2022 10248
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

very difficult. I had the impression that the assistants knew neither the language nor the specifications of the watches I was talking about. the orderign process took me forever because the platform is not technically prepared to receive orders. it always showed me errors and I had to fill the order several times in a row

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I expected to receive the watch at home, because that's what I indicated in my order. he came to the post office, but I can't go pick him up. the assistants did not help me at all, blaming the delivery company. when I went to get the watch, I took it in a plastic bag, nothing more. I was speechless about packing

Products Ordered

a Rolex deepsea

Product Quality

too lightweight, horrible markings and engravings on the dial, with huge spaces between letters and not careful manufacturing. no professional brushing, no polishing. after 3 weeks, the bracelet started to look red between links. I suppose it's because I used the watch in water, but the dealer told me it was waterproof

Review

awful service, awful products. don't buy, even if the watches seem good and the prices attractive. I'm sorry that I didn't have the patience to look for another dealer as this one gave me a lot of headaches. very cheap reps in terms of material and functioning. service?! - no, it's not a customer service. very heavy online atore, w ith difficulties in ordering, in a word, you'll get nervous, frustrated and disappointed with this dealer. can't believe such awful services still exist

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
S
Rep: 96
89 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0