Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 846
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The ordering process is not smooth at all. The pages on the site load extremely hard. At the checkout stage, I was kicked out of the system several times. and when returning to the respective page, I had to enter the data repeatedly.
In the end, the customer care assistants helped me place the order successfully.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I had no problems with the delivery. it was a delay of only 2 days, but the assistants sent me a notification informing me that the product would be delayed a bit.

the accessory arrived wrapped in several plastic packages and protected by a bubble package fixed with adhesive tape

Products Ordered

Glashuette Senator Excellence Panorama Date Moon Phase Pink Gold Swiss Watch

Product Quality

I'm not a profi in watch mechanisms but I don't think it's a 7750 swiss caliber as specified on the store. the movement is too weak to run all the watch complications and it simply stops functioning at an interval of 2-3 days. and the watch came with Arabic numerals instead of Roman.

Review

The best of this store is the customer support team. Good assistance and helpful attitude. But customers don’t only seek good customer assistance, but product quality as well. For the issues with the movement and the big error in design, don’t think this watch is worth the $495 that I’ve paid. Expected much more from the quality perspective. And pleaaaaase do something with the website. It’s impossible to stay calm of how heavily it runs!!

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
TropiKanCHO avatar
Rep: 41
22 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0