Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 1224
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

difficulties in speaking English, poor training about reps; the staff Doesn't know what movements run the reps. I had to figure it out by myself when I got the watch to confirm it was Japanese Quartz 21J Movement

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the watch came in a cardboard box with protective foam. it seems to be well protected from damage, but the box is not exactly aesthetic

delayed delivery

Products Ordered

Jaeger LeCoultre Retrograting Date Japanese Watch

Product Quality

acceptable. all functions work well. accurate leather strap.

Review

the store is not the worst, but not the best either. everything needs improvements starting with the technical part. once you leave the site, you must log in again each time. I don't know why, but the browser doesn't remember the already created account. when I enter the login and password, the store does not recognize it and I have to request a new password. but the confirmation email arrives only after the 3-4th request.

the design of the store is loaded, chaotic, and much, too much information in which you get lost. it is clearly seen that it is a site-template and there can be no question of a designer who could make it more attractive.

the staff knows little detailed information about watches, and their English is very refined, you can hardly understand what they have in mind when they write you an email. there are problems with the delivery, it lasts longer than the promised period. once you have received your watch, no one cares to know if you are satisfied or not, absolutely no follow-up. in short, a second-hand service, and by no means elite, as the name of the site says.

the good part is that you can find many models, from different brands, and with different qualities. the prices are quite ok.
if u love being serviced professionally as a customer, it's not the quite right store

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
D
Rep: 21
22 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0