Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 846
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

there is only one way to get in touch with this store: via email. and the service is absolutely non-functional. never. I'm sorry that I realized this only after I placed the order. so, no customer service is accessible with this store

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delayed delivery, no email notification, no tracking option. no customer service, so at one point I thought I wasn't getting the reps anymore

I received 2 watches in one package, wrapped in protective paper and some plastic bags.

Products Ordered

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore White Dial Chronograph 1:1 Mirror Replica Watch

Product Quality

I fell prey to the offer to order a swiss rep to receive the offer of a free cartier tank. so I ordered the swiss Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore White Dial Chronograph 1:1 Mirror Replica Watch. First of all, it is not a "mirror" at all. the rep has many incorrect details including the hour marker size and incorrect sub-dials color. the brushing on the bezel is too aggressive to the touch, as if it was made with a rough tool. the tapisserie pattern has too large grooves compared to the original model. but the biggest surprise was the Tank rep "gift". in short: it's a rep of the lowest possible quality. it looks way too obvious that it is a poor quality imitation. too light, with absolutely different colors from the original, erroneous engravings. I can't afford to wear a watch like that on my wrist

Review

very "heavy" site. you will wait forever until a page opens on it. many items, many brands with many models. I admit that the catalog is extremely rich. but the quality of the items leaves much to be desired. especially when the prices are overwhelming. the offers in the store seem very attractive and I admit that I was their victim. but the quality of the gift reps, like the other ones, is very bad.

the information on the website does not correspond to reality, and the customer support service does not work either. it's a store for naive people like me who didn't have the patience to look for better alternatives and who believe in quality "gifts"... I don't recommend

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
H
Rep: 37
24 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0