Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 876
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

a bit difficult with communication. the assistants don't seem to hear what you ask them, and they answer questions that I didn't even ask them. they answer very evasively and it takes them a long time to answer questions. They don't follow the line of communication and you have to be able to ask them the same question 10 times and you will get different answers each time. a little lack of professionalism

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

very late. my watch was dispatched only the 4th day after I placed the order. I had to write to the assistants 3 times to make sure I would receive my watch. instead of the promised 2 weeks, I received it after 29 days

packaging - well, not a luxury shipping box. but, it was protected enough. it had many layers of film and sealed on each watch element. I could see fingerprints on the protective film on the strap and caseback. however, I must admit that the watch arrived whole and without impacts

Products Ordered

IWC Pilot MARK Series IW328205 1:1 Mirror Swiss Replica Watch in Green Dial Leather Strap

SKU:ELITE80-2023-148

Product Quality

Pros: good anti-reflective sapphire crystal. indeed, I look through it and the readability is quite good even in sunlight.
Cons: The dial lacks the transient tone. That is, it is just a dark green tone, more matte than in playing shadows, as it should be in an authentic watch.
the finish is acceptable. At least uniform and quite smooth, but not extra refined. the leather strap seems okay, it's soft and pleasant to the touch. It's just too long. I had to adjust the holes even if I specified my wrist size. The watch is a little more lightweight than mentioned in the store.

In terms of price, I think it is worth about $350. But for the $600 I paid, the watch probably should have been more refined. the mechanism is so-so. precision is lacking, even for a rep

Review

it's a much too heavy store. there are too many offers and brands and you have to search endlessly for a certain replica watch. Even if you find the watch you need, you will wait a month until someone answers you. Then if you ask a question again, you wait a month again, and each time you talk to a different agent and you have to explain everything you need again.

somewhat inflated prices. product quality - acceptable. The gifts (extra rep watches) are of very low quality, so don't fall prey to this trick. Delivery service - delayed. And you can find exactly the same products in alternative stores - but much cheaper. More discomfort than benefits with this store

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
R
Rep: 65
27 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0