Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 452
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

had issues with customer support service. the platform technically wouldn't accept my credit card and I got in touch with the assistants. These insinuated that was using an invalid credit card when my card was valid. They were talking to me as if I were a thief. No customer-oriented and problem-solving attitude, unfortunately. I had to solve the issue by myself, by simply logging out and in again

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

reliable packaging
delivery delayed by 6 days without being informed about the cause

Products Ordered

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400 Black 41mm SS

Product Quality

acceptable condition, though the dial pattern is not as accurate as in the website pictures.

Review

I expected customer support to be more problem-solving. even though my problem wasn't big enough, the assistants did nothing to help me, rather than indirectly blame me for not knowing how to handle a credit card payment. On the whole, the store has acceptable reps, but is overpriced, considering their minor defects in aesthetics. Poor information about the watches' mechanisms, I had to ask 3 times to get an answer about what exact movement it featured.
Too high prices, considering that no promotions and discounts are offered by the dealer.
I recommend the store, ONLY because the rep works smoothly and is precisely. For the rest aspects, the dealer has a lot to work on

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
A
Rep: 28
25 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0