800$ for a Daytona rep: is it a reasonable price?

Thereld

Cool thing to know. I always thought that the price actually matter. Seems to me that I have a lot to learn and I really feel dumb. Actually, this is not the only problem... now that I get the fact about price and dealers, the problem is the dealer or the supplier. I would like help...

Is there a possibility... at least to be sure that I can have the possibility to go with something " sure". Is there a supplier or a dealer that you know for sure that I can feel secure with? I mean, at least I would know that they provide a good replica and that I'm not going to be scammed.
Please, please, pleaseeeee ๐Ÿ™ I don't want my first experience to be a total flop... at least I'm going to be sure that I don't pay for air...:rolleyes:
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
I can feel ya... there is a problem with suppliers. As a person that owns a large collection of watches is really hard to trust someone. Rn I'm searching for other dealers and suppliers hoping that I'm going to find something interesting and new. During all these years I have had so many bad experiences you can't even imagine. You don't have to worry about it, the very first purchase is always the hardest one. You start to overthink every little thing. Try to enjoy it, even if it is not going to be as you imagined, it is going to be your first experience. If you want my advice, i recomm you to have lower expectations. Save your mental health. Generally, the first experiences are not the best ones.

Hmb after your first experience, I'm really want to know how it was
TTYS๐Ÿ™Œ

Whiseed

I can feel ya... there is a problem with suppliers. As a person that owns a large collection of watches is really hard to trust someone. Rn I'm searching for other dealers and suppliers hoping that I'm going to find something interesting and new. During all these years I have had so many bad experiences you can't even imagine. You don't have to worry about it, the very first purchase is always the hardest one. You start to overthink every little thing. Try to enjoy it, even if it is not going to be as you imagined, it is going to be your first experience. If you want my advice, i recomm you to have lower expectations. Save your mental health. Generally, the first experiences are not the best ones.

Hmb after your first experience, I'm really want to know how it was
TTYS๐Ÿ™Œ
Thank you for your support. I know that I have to expect the fact that it can be a total disaster but I would like to minimize this thing. I'm sure that if you are more informed about something you can do it better. This applies to everything. I don't want to be that one idiot that buys all the thing on the internet without even asking for opinions.
Taking into consideration the fact that this is going to be my first experience with a replica watch, I'm going to buy it on my own. I really want it to be not that painful.
Hope that someday, I'm going to have a large collection just like you. :)Here you soon

Karim

800 bucks without free delivery? what kind of store is that?! like you live in Bangladesh or what?!๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
1. 800 $ Daytona is way too expensive for a rep in my view. I know it's a complex Chrono with multiple functions, but R U SURE ALL OF THEM ARE FUNCTIONAL??
2. the seller should at least offer some free shipping for that price. most of stores offer free delivery with expents more than about 300$.
3. maybe a discount or smth?
4. didi u check the reviews about the store u plan to get from? if it's one of those impecably-looking stores promising swiss quality and high-end manufacturing process, be very prudent! I ran into some negative reviews ...
hope my message isn't too late for u and u didn't get the rep yet...

CuriousGeorge

wy do u keep thinking that good stuff necessarily has to be expensive?! I got a 150$rep, including shipping, and still so happy about it...I could accept a high price if it were about a recently released rolex model.
but here we are talking about 116500 BTF, which has already been on the market for a few years. the factories have reproduced it 1000 times already, and it should definitely be cheaper because the new models are in greater demand.

Personally, I wouldn't be in a hurry to spend that much money on an imitation. to ask for money like that, you the dealer has to somehow prove the quality of the services or products. does your dealer do it somehow? 2 year warranty? after sales support?! think well...

FleurDeLis

wy do u keep thinking that good stuff necessarily has to be expensive?! I got a 150$rep, including shipping, and still so happy about it...I could accept a high price if it were about a recently released rolex model.
but here we are talking about 116500 BTF, which has already been on the market for a few years. the factories have reproduced it 1000 times already, and it should definitely be cheaper because the new models are in greater demand.

Personally, I wouldn't be in a hurry to spend that much money on an imitation. to ask for money like that, you the dealer has to somehow prove the quality of the services or products. does your dealer do it somehow? 2 year warranty? after sales support?! think well...
it's not necessary, it only has higher chances...

I'd get myself a 800$ Daytona only if I have previously dealt with the dealer and know for sure that he's not rounding in the coockie jar....
also, I'd make sure that other factories don't make the same model with a more reasonable price...
I'd ask for free shipping and a warranty of at least 2 years for this rep...

Thereld

the absolute truth is that your rep that you got for $150 will never be able to compare with a rep that costs 1k. this is a normal thing that everyone needs to accept. It is impossible to have something good for $150. this is total bullshit. This doesn't apply only to reps or watches. This is an eternal truth. If you want to have something really good you need to pay for it.

This is weird for me to hear $150 a rep.. including the shipping ๐Ÿคจ
Have you ever had a replica that is more expensive?
I can assure you that if you are going to compare these two you are going to see a huge difference.
People that have seen this difference between cheap reps and reps that are AAA or high luxury are never going to be able to go with cheap reps again. This is a normal thing.

Sannater

the price of the watch actually depends on what it can offer.
the price can be reasonable in case the watch can offer you all the things available for use. This means that it is not enough to have just a replica watch. It has to meet a good range of materials used for production. Even if there are not the same materials used as for the original watch ( which is normal), the materials chosen instead should be the best possible. In fact, it is not just steel is high-quality steel.

The same goes for minimal details on the watch. You can think that are the same but at a closer look, if you go to compare a cheap replica to a really high-priced one, you are going to see minimal details that change. those minimal details are what actually make the quality of the watch. Of course, you can see some details even with colones and AAA reps, if you compare them to the original models. Usually, only professionals can see the difference.
if you are not a details freak, this is never going to bother you, but if you know that it is going to, the best option is to go with high-priced reps.
800$ for a rep is a lot, but remember that there are even more expensive reps. So, i suppose that this price is going to offer you good quality.

Thereld

the price of the watch actually depends on what it can offer.
the price can be reasonable in case the watch can offer you all the things available for use. This means that it is not enough to have just a replica watch. It has to meet a good range of materials used for production. Even if there are not the same materials used as for the original watch ( which is normal), the materials chosen instead should be the best possible. In fact, it is not just steel is high-quality steel.

The same goes for minimal details on the watch. You can think that are the same but at a closer look, if you go to compare a cheap replica to a really high-priced one, you are going to see minimal details that change. those minimal details are what actually make the quality of the watch. Of course, you can see some details even with colones and AAA reps, if you compare them to the original models. Usually, only professionals can see the difference.
if you are not a details freak, this is never going to bother you, but if you know that it is going to, the best option is to go with high-priced reps.
800$ for a rep is a lot, but remember that there are even more expensive reps. So, i suppose that this price is going to offer you good quality.
that is true, nowadays, you don't know what to expect. This is why the thing that I actually do is go with high-priced but not actually the highest ones. In fact, i think that you can find good ones at a reasonable price. The supplier's trust is everything.

Better to pay a little bit more and to have a really good one instead of a lot of watches that are extremely low quality and look shitty. @TesaLLiuM8565 if you are willing to pay 800$ i don't think that you are going to have a bad experience with the watches.
Even so, be careful about scammers, you never know.

Sannater

that is true, nowadays, you don't know what to expect. This is why the thing that I actually do is go with high-priced but not actually the highest ones. In fact, i think that you can find good ones at a reasonable price. The supplier's trust is everything.

Better to pay a little bit more and to have a really good one instead of a lot of watches that are extremely low quality and look shitty. @TesaLLiuM8565 if you are willing to pay 800$ i don't think that you are going to have a bad experience with the watches.
Even so, be careful about scammers, you never know.
still important to pay attention to the model and to ask all the questions that you need to know about the watch. if the supplier is not able to answer, there is a high possibility that there is something wrong, just be prepared to different situations. don't make an Impulsive purchase.

Thereld

still important to pay attention to the model and to ask all the questions that you need to know about the watch. if the supplier is not able to answer, there is a high possibility that there is something wrong, just be prepared to different situations. don't make an Impulsive purchase.
no doubt man!

MinervuS

Absolutely!!!!! this is the normal and reasonable price for a quality rep. this is only if you are sure and certain that you know where you are buying from and you know that the quality is guaranteed.

Greg_B

overpriced by me!! I might intuit that it's about a genuine Swiss ETA automatic movement for that price. but you can't be sure of that, because these mechanisms are no longer provided for tertiary intermediaries like rep factories. `so, it's more like a lottery. or even worse, you are fooled ton actually get a clone Asian ETA. Clone Asian ETAs are superb, actually. only that they don't cost 800$!!!

PpiroJookK88735

overpriced by me!! I might intuit that it's about a genuine Swiss ETA automatic movement for that price. but you can't be sure of that, because these mechanisms are no longer provided for tertiary intermediaries like rep factories. `so, it's more like a lottery. or even worse, you are fooled ton actually get a clone Asian ETA. Clone Asian ETAs are superb, actually. only that they don't cost 800$!!!
please drop me the contacts of this magic dealer who can provide them all: cheap and high quality

Sannater

Absolutely!!!!! this is the normal and reasonable price for a quality rep. this is only if you are sure and certain that you know where you are buying from and you know that the quality is guaranteed.
i can assure you that you can find a daytona even at a lower price and still hit the most remarkable quality for the rep.
i have one!

Thereld

what if i tell you that you can find a clone daytona for that money?:D
wouldn't be that reasonable for a replica anymore. huh?

Eugene

that's a way tooooo huuuge price dude!!! get yourself a rep for $400, you'll get a pretty nice-looking and good-working rep. no need to pay so much, especially if it's a Japanese rep! maybe if it's a swiss copy one- might be worth it. but for $800, you have to get a perfect rep, so don't accept any flaw for this money!

StevenOhio

probably this price was reasonable a few years ago. today, factories are able to produce great daytonas for a much lower price. you can find a decent fake for $400, you just have to look for it. the production of fake watches is not so complex nowadays. there are many tools, high-performance machines, etc., which simplify the process; therefore, the price is more affordable because the effort is relatively lower

so, I think $800 is too much