Arnold & Son Perpetual Moon- the new year's rabbit watch? What do you think?

Sannater

Got something interesting here and wanted to find out your opinion about it.
This watch got my attention some days ago and I wanted to find out more information. I wanted to find out what you think and if you ever heard about this model.
To be honest, I just found out that there is a brand called Arnold and Son, and i thought that they are not going to cost a lot of money.
I was sure that it is a kind of watch like Hamilton with an opportunity to find the range of price for you as you want and are able to pay for. Even so, turns out that the watches are expensive and that you really have to have money in order to be able to buy them. Some of the models exceed the price of some Rolexes.

This got me interested. Okay, that is true in reality, i don't know everything about every single brand out there. It is true that I keep learning and finding out more and more about different brands, sometimes I even discover new things about the same old brands that i thought I knew everything about.
This brand got my interest and I started to read more and to find out that in fact, the brand has a lot of amazing models, and that for some of them are going to go into my collection. The materials and the final result are really amazing.

Everything started with this rabbit watch, this Perpetual Moon looks amazing and different from all the models that I have seen before. It is 41,5 mm the original one in made of red gold for the case. With a manual movement which I actually love and 90 hours of power reserve.
Although the dial is black, when you look at it seems like the dial is a midnight sky. A black color that turns in blue. The constellation and the realistic interpretation of the moon for the moon phase are stunning. It has this specific window as you can see... usually, a lot of watches are going for something simple with a well-defined shape, but this shape is totally unique... i mean WOWW.

Guys, i don't know what to do, i really want this one... of course the replica version. The original one costs about 57k euros. This is a lot of money. Of course, I would like to have the genuine version but for now, it is impossible...

Anyway, as long as I have never heard about this brand I don't even know what to expect to from the replica version. Is there even a replica version??? I want to go for the best one possible. The best thing is to find a good clone or at least the AAA version. Please help!

If you ever had a rep version of a watch from this brand. Tell me what to expect! Thank you!

Fornamessits

I know what are you talking about. I have seen some models in real life, the gens are really amazing. Arnold &Son is a really good brand. Still don't know why a lot of people don't know that they exist. I really think that they are underrated. I think that they have to be positioned at another level.
But I'm talking about genuine models. In the case of reps, this is a little bit more complicated for me. I have never had one and never seen one. I know really low about reps. Sorry.

Generally as a brand and watch, totally hands up!!!!🙌
🙌🙌🙌

Gaindred

Good model, you found. Didn't hear about it, and didn't know that they have something new for this year.
Some of the models that i have found from them, we too good to be true. At the beginning when i just found out about them, I couldn't believe that such a brand which is not that known in comparison with others, has such models and actually is pretty expensive. Just after some time, after I put together all the models, prices and all the things related to the models, i got the answer and I understand that it is good.

I was pretty excited to go with one genuine model and to see how it is going to look. For the gens, I can say that is worth the money. Don't know about the reps, because i have just one model and i didn't find others good for my taste.
Personally, i think that there is a possibility to find a good replica. As long as i see reps for brands of watches that are not even good as gens.. for a good gen one is going to be for sure at least some suppliers that are working with this brands.
The real question is, if you are going to find this specific model? I'm not that sure that they are going to produce all the models from Arnold and Son, maybe some of them, those that are the best purchased. Top sellers.

Whiseed

OMG, i love this one, I just checked it on google. For those that are interested, here it is.
1674487793436.png the first one is the simple old version, and the version with the rabbit was made for this year. Im in love about the mood. Keep me updated on this post! Im interested too.
1674487932654.png

Gaindred

OMG, i love this one, I just checked it on google. For those that are interested, here it is.
View attachment 230 the first one is the simple old version, and the version with the rabbit was made for this year. Im in love about the mood. Keep me updated on this post! Im interested too.
View attachment 231
yeah pretty cool, all over the years they have been working on providing such watches for every year.
I think that is amazing, especially when you go with a watch that represents your year and your animal.
I'm not one going for every single one, but for sure the animal that represents my year is a good idea. Good to try.
Although you know, i love the simple one too. That one i have seen as a replica. Was good work there.

Sannater

first of all, I'm so sorry I didn't share the photos of the watch. I completely forgot about it. Thank you @Whiseed for your help.
I'm really happy that there are a lot of people liking this watch, and I'm glad that maybe I offered another good thing for someone to go with.
I just recently found that there are some good watches offered with different animals for every year that it represents. I just thought that they just started to do this recently. This is a good idea actually, and i think that a lot of people would like this kind of watch. The only thing that lasted to find out if there is somebody that saw a good replica for this watch.
This is the question.:unsure:

Racrought

hi, i must have missed this post. idk how🥴
form my own experience with this brand i can say that there are good reps that you can find on the market.
Personally, i think that the reason that a lot of people haven't ever heard about this brand is that there are few stores that work with this brand. There are few suppliers that are able to offer you the best replica version of Arnold and Son.
Again this is connected with the fact that ordinary people are not informed about the brand.
My question is why they are not interested in promoting their brand. Idk🧐

The good news for you is that you can totally find their products as reps. I have the one that you call simple. The one that started everything. I have it in a replica version and looks really good. I'm judging by the materials used and by the quality in comparison with the original one. I have seen the original one once, it was a different model, but i got the final idea of it.

Even so, the idea of animals for the year can be a difficult thing to find. I don't know the statistical range of this specific model.
I don't want to make you sad, but usually, it works on the statistics, if there are fewer people wanted to buy this model, the model is going to be hard to find, especially as an AAA rep.
There is an advice from me, i think that you should wait a month or two because the watch is kind of new, and maybe replica manufacturers didn't start production or are in the process. ask your supplier for info. Some of the suppliers can go and find it in other places and bring it to you, of course for some extra cash if you are willing to offer. You can ask about it in February, at least to know more info.