Bad replica experience newbie...

Buten

i feel really tired.. i feel like im nevr going to find a goood replica. i cant say that they dont exista but for sure im that kind of unfortunate that was never good on finding a good replica. im a new member here and i really hope that with ur help i can find something that is going to show me how actually others are able to find a good replica watch. to make it clear i dont spend like really low money on replicas. i know that good replicas are going to cost a little bit more than other simple low quality and materials replicas. i just feel scammed because i dont know which store to trust and what i should do to understand how actually to spot good replicas. i really help to find answers and to be more informed.
hope you can accept me into ur family. greetings :alien:

Hich40

Hi bro. For sure this is going to become ur family. I think that as many as we are is better it is.
Im really sorry about your experience with replicas. My first advice to you is not to feel mad or sorry or to think that this is ur fault.
Let me clarify. Somehow the only fault that you have is that you trust too much. Everything comes with experience. The real fault is for those that pretend to offer high luxury replicas.
Im sure that you can start over and find some other good replicas. If you have any questions or you want to be guided you can always share your story about your experience with the reps and for sure people are going to offer advice.

Buten

thank u for ur words but i really feel terrible about this situation. when u spend a lot of money and receive really bad watches instead it makes you feel a little bit stupid like u dont know what to do. i arrived here because i feel myself in a situation when i feel like giving up and just not going for
reps anymore... the problem is that i really dont have that money for gens and it will take a lot of time to save money to just have one watch.
i love watches, i want them and i want to collect them... this is like a dream...
i was never against reps bcs i know that there are good reps and a lot of people are doing this.. but feels hopeless.:(

Hich40

thank u for ur words but i really feel terrible about this situation. when u spend a lot of money and receive really bad watches instead it makes you feel a little bit stupid like u dont know what to do. i arrived here because i feel myself in a situation when i feel like giving up and just not going for
reps anymore... the problem is that i really dont have that money for gens and it will take a lot of time to save money to just have one watch.
i love watches, i want them and i want to collect them... this is like a dream...
i was never against reps bcs i know that there are good reps and a lot of people are doing this.. but feels hopeless.:(
I know this feeling but for sure you don't have to thing this way... i had the same xp in the past, at the beginning i thought that I'm never going to find the best watch, today I can say that I even have my own taste and I'm proud that I know something about watches. I'm not a prof. but I think that soon I'm going to succeed. the same thing is going to happen to u. trust me pal

Watermint

hi folks, what can i say... i feel like a spaz when it comes to the world of watches. so I think that you @Buten don't have to feel weird about it. It is really hard of course but i have passed through the same exact thing. Honestly I am still going through this. Till you find the right supplier and you get to understand what you should actually do. The best thing that you did for yourself is to come here. This forum is amazing and the people here are amazing. The best way to get more information and grow your experience.

PpiroJookK88735

hey, don't worry. I think most of us here have gone through the same shitty situation like u. that's what it takes to get a good rep...
just try to not be very naive with the dealers you find. try to get the most "juice" of them with millions of questions like where they get the rep, what movement they have, what's the warranty, how can u return the watch and within what period of time, what stainless steel. and also, get as many pics as u can and from all the angles possible. don't trust pics that seem too perfect.
you've got to be like a pain in the ass of the dealers to see how professional they are. they are usually afraid of such customers and if they dont really know how to handle that conversation, it means that they hide something and they to sell you shit.

if the dealers professionally keeps answering u and provides all the details, it's worth giving a try. and yet, that's not the warranty for a good rep source. try to find reviews in the store.

and also, forget about the cheap rep sources. they're never gonna be to your liking if it's quality what u look for. cheer up!!! you're gonna ind what u need

diaboliquerye

make a deeper research on the store and on the dealer you plan to buy from... all stores promise the best, that's what I hate the most in replica store, all of them are shouting to "have the best replica watches", and it's not true. in the replica industry, it's not about the watch, it's about the dealer, really. paying high prices doesn't guarantee u high quality, that's a fact. sometimes, medium priced reps are just awesome, if u know where to find them. there are always pitfalls suggesting you that smth is wrong. ALWAYS
for example, I found a "best replica watches" store promising best quality and shit like that. when I got to read about the warranty, the store offered only 1 month warranty. now the question: how can a "best watch" come wit only 1 month warranty? get it?

or another situation: a store sells "best reps". but the return policy says that the dealer DOESNT ACCEPT THE REPS BACK. Wtf?!???????!!!!! WHY?! if the rep is indeed good, why wouldn't they accept it back?? see? there is always a pitfall like that. you just have to search deeper

Sunnybunny

is there any possibility for you to share the names of those dealers? sorry for taking advantage of your sad case, but I'm planning to get a rep for the first time... I'm afraid to not come across those dealers you bough from... sorry again, feeling pretty stupid for my request... ut if you only could either email or text me directly, to avoid them...

that's ok @Buten it's part of your transition from a newbie to a pro. it takes time to research and to understand how things work here in the watch hobby. within a couple of months you-re gonna give advice to other newbies) what matters is to not to lose focus and enjoy the process. every time you come up with a new dealer, just do what you have to do: research about it, talk to other users, read the policies it proposes (usually they are written directly on the dealers' site). if all seems ok and no doubdful aspects appear (like too good to be true), go ahead and experiment. the disappointment is part of the process. also, no one can tell you for sure which dealer offers the best reps because dealers get them from different factories. and factories also vary in quality with every new iteration. I remember me getting an omega from a trusted dealer. so, I got a total garbage, even if I knew the dealer was always selling good stuff. so int's not about the dealer, but about the errors that factories make in every new release. so it's always a roulette.

Buten

that's ok @Buten it's part of your transition from a newbie to a pro. it takes time to research and to understand how things work here in the watch hobby. within a couple of months you-re gonna give advice to other newbies) what matters is to not to lose focus and enjoy the process. every time you come up with a new dealer, just do what you have to do: research about it, talk to other users, read the policies it proposes (usually they are written directly on the dealers' site). if all seems ok and no doubdful aspects appear (like too good to be true), go ahead and experiment. the disappointment is part of the process. also, no one can tell you for sure which dealer offers the best reps because dealers get them from different factories. and factories also vary in quality with every new iteration. I remember me getting an omega from a trusted dealer. so, I got a total garbage, even if I knew the dealer was always selling good stuff. so int's not about the dealer, but about the errors that factories make in every new release. so it's always a roulette.
honestly, I can't imagine myself giving advice, but at least i can learn something new. well, the transition is not that simple but i believe that everything that is new is actually hard enough. thank you for the advice and all the good mentions here. ill start with a notepad just in case... hope not to forget the most essential points.

Cincinnati

WELCOME TO THE CLUB. EVERYONE HAS BEEN THROUGH SIMILAR EXPERIENCES. AND DON'T YOU THINK IT'S EXCLUSIVELY RELATED TO THE REPLICA WATCH INDUSTRY. THIS IS SPECIFIC AND FOR ANY OTHER CHINESE INDUSTRY, CLOTHES, HOME APPAREL, COSMETICS, ETC,,,, EVERYTHING IS TRASH.. THERE ARE JUST A FEW FACTORIES THAT MAKE QUALITY REPS OF AND IT TAKES A LITTLE UNTIL YOU IDENTIFY THEM

dancerINTHEdark

I'm sorry.... I'm one of the lucky ones who always had good reps the professional assistance... the truth is that the rep watches I've bought, there aren't many but still, they were always bought by recommendation from friends who previously bought from reliable factories.... I think this is the mistake of many people who buy replicas... they rush to buy reps without researching anything about the dealer and the store... they rush at low prices , naively believing that they will receive exactly what they see in the pictures... it's strange how people still think that the Chinese market makes quality, it still focuses on quantity...
not that I blame you for anything; these are just that, some thoughts

and I hope you recover quickly and have things without great expectations in the replica industry

GeorgeClintonBiden

don't push the boundaries..... like in life, when you struggle with something, that's when nothing comes out.... relax, go with the flow... meet new people and notice the watches on their wrist .... you never know when you come across someone with a superb replica watch on their hand... ask for the dealer's contacts and order from the same source... that's it, don't get complicated.... looking consistently becomes annoying and frustrating .. replica watches must be bought exclusively by recommendation

Eugene

sh*t happens...
just get over it...
if you feel that you don't resonate with reps, just look for usual watch brands that u can afford... you don't necessarily have to have a rolex or ujn royal oak... there are plenty of other watches to like and enjoy... in the end , we think we will be appreciated for branded watches on our wrists, but in fact, no one gives a damn actually... so find a watch that works and looks gut and that's it

Albert

no one guarantees that you will find a good replica watch on the first try... there are hundreds of factories, thousands of dealers... and all of them offer different imitations. so it's like a russian roulette every time...

if you have patience and enthusiasm, you can keep looking for good reps. these definitely exist, you just have to find them... if you're exhausted, stop the whiole thing... maybe replica watches is just not your thing

igivente

my first experience was as bad as it was funny 😁 😂 😄 I placed my order for 3 reps at once 😁😁😁 I came across a store that offered "superior quality rep watches" and I, without investigating , I decided to buy 3 at once😂😂 it seemed to me that I wouldn't be able to get the offer because it had an expiration date😂

I have to admit though, that somewhere inside me, I understood that it could be a scam. that's how it was, in the end. the scammers had a very well-thought-out system to convince me of their credibility. they sent me emails with updates and tracking numbers. In the last email they wrote to me that the package has successfully arrived at the post office. When I went to the post office, the agents told me that there is no such tracking number. they tried to read my email and they told me that the source is dubious and most likely a scam)) I never got to see my 3 replica watches ))

however, I continued in this hobby, only that the following watches were purchased rationally and consciously. I was checking the sources I buy from, and in most cases, I buy from recommended sources) everything is fine so far

StevenOhio

sorry😁, it doesn't seem like the watch is somehow to blame) all the circumstances you mentioned are rather to blame for the experience you had) to cheer u up a little, know that almost all of the replica watch hobbyists have had , at least one unpleasant experience) bro, you are neither the first nor the last)

my recommendation is to take things easier, taking into account the dramatic changes in your life lately, you will have many surprises ahead)))) so the simpler you take things, the better for you) as for reps , if the experience was so unpleasant, it seems like you're not the target audience for replica watches. just get microbrand watches)

u seem like a person who buys compulsively from any replica watch source that he finds..., I think your problem is your lack of patience that doesn't allow u to take your time to search for the right rep. factories release fakes every other day, but that doesn't mean all of them are good. when u find a fake watch u like, look for reviews and feedbacks fro those who have already bought them, read them and find forums to discus with people who have bought the model. it takes time to find a good rep and a TD. so maybe it would be a great idea to get. fake watch from recommendations from others who know for sure the dealer is a reliable one. and stop falling prey to any ad that shows u beautiful fake watches. that's all photoshopped bullish*t