Bell Ross imitations: opinions, reviews, suggestions

diaboliquerye

Hey guys, the author needs advice on WHAT Bell Ross watches to choose, not why he shouldn’t choose one… I agree that bell ross watches aren’t for anyone, but it doesn’t mean you have to talk him out if you don’t resonate with the brand. So, be kinder here…

I’m not very familiar with the brand, really. so, I know little about its collections and models. But one model is resounding for me, particularly the BR1 Aviation model. Even if most bell ross watches are strongly sporty, this one has a little elegance and doesn’t look as bold as the others
I found out about this model by accident when I was searching for WordPress platform information.

View attachment 158I also found out about this platform’s founder Matt Mullenweg. His history seems interesting to me and I started to read more about him and his professional background. Long story short, I saw this watch on his wrist actually in some pictures. So, it’s somehow a famous watch)) its design is pretty different from the rest and catches attention. Replicas are also available, I found a couple
don't buy this model!!!!!!
the rep option is a total trash... the rubber gets pelleted over time and it looks horrible... the four screws can be easily pulled out and u can lose them along the way without even noticing.rep factories have screeded it up with this model. I don't know much about the latest iterations of this model, but the one released the previous year is a complete crap

Karim

I like bell and ross watches, on the whole, not all collections, but some of them are nice. about reps specifically, not all of them look ok. I saw a couple of them and it seems to me that their thickness is way too big. gens also have this particular aspect, but reps make them even bigger... the last time a saw one was a BR03-92 Camo B&R. was looking good on the whole, but the thickness was about 12,5mm, the dealer had told my fired (it was my friend owning this watch) that the thickness was gonna be 11mm like the gen... because of the square case, the watch was looking even thicker... idk, if u like thick pieces, go ahead...

DoctorWHO

don't buy this model!!!!!!
the rep option is a total trash... the rubber gets pelleted over time and it looks horrible... the four screws can be easily pulled out and u can lose them along the way without even noticing.rep factories have screeded it up with this model. I don't know much about the latest iterations of this model, but the one released the previous year is a complete crap
agree on that... my child's godfather took this model. found that it has errors in operation and in a few weeks lost 2 of the 4 screws