Best replica Moonphase watches. My choices vs your choices.

Whiseed

Hello everyone, long time not talk..
I was studying the thousand and thousands of models on the market and i really got interested lately in moon phase watches.
this is not like i want to go with moon phase watches because i need them no.. this is more about the style.
i love everything that is connected with astronauts, astrological things, and so on.
i love the information about every single thing that is connected with this. i love how majestic all this looks and im always finding magical planetariums. i cant say that im obsessed or like im studying all the hard things, i just love it. i just love to look to analyze the moon and the planets.
the only obsession that i have is with my hair. well, confused? listen up..😜

i use to consult the moon calendar when i use to go for a haircut or for a new hairstyle. i know that i lot of people don't believe in things like this, the influence of the moon over our feelings and actions that we want to do but i do.:giggle:
the moon phase watch can be a good thing for me. besides this, they look fantastic. i love them.

i was looking recently on the internet and i was searching for good and beautiful moon phase watches. actually, it does not matter the brand. it is cool the find a moon phase watch that was made by a well and good known brand but for me, it is more important to know that it looks good and has a beautiful style.
i want to love the watch, to admire it the same way that i admire the planets and constellations every time i go to planetariums.

there are two models that i love and i would like to ask what do you think about them/
The first one is the Arnold and Son Perpetual moon gold, aventurine dial. I think it looks good and really really magical but i don't know much about this brand and this model.
1675882148370.png

The second one is the Rolex Cellini moon phase.
1675882404996.png
Although, it is a Rolex wich is world wide recognized, and still feel like it is not enough, like the model from Arnold and Son is way much better. There is a conflict in my mind between these two models. The one from Arnold and Son looks way better and the second one is ... I mean it is Rolex! I really would like what do you think. Which one is better? Do you have other ideas? Thank you.

Gloo

they are both pretty cool actually, i think that i would go with Arnold and Son model. It is more artistical and i love this kind of stuff. I can't understand one thing, why do you think about the Cellini model as something that it is worth it if you don't like it.
Don't go with things just because is a well-known brand or something like this.. this is so wrong.

Gaindred

Not so long ago, i mentioned about this Arnold and Son models in one post.
The brand is actually pretty cool and the fact that you have never heard about this, or that Rolex is more popular doesn't make it actually a bad brand or model.
They are pretty accurate and indeed the final result is artistic.
Their ability to turn their watches in fairytales is something beyond.
If you love Arnold's model more, just go with it. If you are worried about functionality and quality, you can feel relaxed.
All the replica models that I have seen, and for sure I'm talking about high-quality replicas are really amazing. The genuine version is pretty expensive although totally worth it. I really feel happy for those that were able to get the genuine version.
Don't worry about the brand, just go and read some reviews from people that already got the model and you'll how many good things they can say about this watch.

I love Rolex, but if you compare these two models, for sure Arnold is the winner here.

Whiseed

they are both pretty cool actually, i think that i would go with Arnold and Son model. It is more artistical and i love this kind of stuff. I can't understand one thing, why do you think about the Cellini model as something that it is worth it if you don't like it.
Don't go with things just because is a well-known brand or something like this.. this is so wrong.
idk, there is this thing that usually people say, that when you don't know anything about another brand always choose the one that people know more about and that is recognized internationally, that is appreciated and that everybody knows about them.
it is not that i don't like the Cellini model I just wanted to see what other people say.
maybe there are other models that i never considered before and maybe i can find even other models that are going to be way better than this one. they are different, but both of them have something special about them.

Matias

To be honest, I find the first perpetual much more attractive and captivating. and it seems to me that it will satisfy your desire to have a watch in which you can lose yourself in the spirit of the universe. from what i understand, this is exactly what you want, right? the dial is way more fascinating and conveys to me the message of the universe, its depth.... With rolex Cellini, I don't see the same message conveyed so well, to be honest. At the Rolex watch, the priority falls on the hour/minute, and only then on the moonphase. It's not bad, in principle. but I'm afraid it's not exactly what you're looking for. in Arnold and Son, EVERYTHING is about the universe, it's like a real painting.

You're right, Arnold & Son is not exactly at Rolex level. But it is not an inferior brand either. And it is recognized specifically for its non-standard and unusual complications. As proof, check it out for the "True Beat" second hand which provides a single motion per second, or tourbillon watches are also very "brave" watches. Give it a try. in addition, the brand is under the auspices of Citizen, which does not sound bad at all ')

MCGregor

cellini has no "planetarium" in it at all, as you want))) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
it only has only a "a piece of planetarium"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Arnold looks very good! if you want a rolex, you can find other more viable watches. but if "planetarium" is what you're looking for, go to arnold, don't even hesitate 😝😝

Whiseed

cellini has no "planetarium" in it at all, as you want))) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
it only has only a "a piece of planetarium"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Arnold looks very good! if you want a rolex, you can find other more viable watches. but if "planetarium" is what you're looking for, go to arnold, don't even hesitate 😝😝
there is no such thing for me as a planetarium, im more about the moon phase and that's all.
in this case, im a little bit confused because they look totally different and i have such a feeling like one of the (rolex) is Rolex which means that could be much better than the Arnold and Son model. Better in the sense of materials used. I'm not sure about Arnold and Son that the manufacturers is actually working to provide high-quality models. I know for sure that for Rolex there is not such a problem, they have been on the market for a very long time and for sure are much better.

Whiseed

To be honest, I find the first perpetual much more attractive and captivating. and it seems to me that it will satisfy your desire to have a watch in which you can lose yourself in the spirit of the universe. from what i understand, this is exactly what you want, right? the dial is way more fascinating and conveys to me the message of the universe, its depth.... With rolex Cellini, I don't see the same message conveyed so well, to be honest. At the Rolex watch, the priority falls on the hour/minute, and only then on the moonphase. It's not bad, in principle. but I'm afraid it's not exactly what you're looking for. in Arnold and Son, EVERYTHING is about the universe, it's like a real painting.

You're right, Arnold & Son is not exactly at Rolex level. But it is not an inferior brand either. And it is recognized specifically for its non-standard and unusual complications. As proof, check it out for the "True Beat" second hand which provides a single motion per second, or tourbillon watches are also very "brave" watches. Give it a try. in addition, the brand is under the auspices of Citizen, which does not sound bad at all ')
yep but what about the replica models? is there a possibility to find a good one?
I'm sure that i can find a good Cellini as a replica but not so sure about this brand. i have never heard about them before.

Racrought

If you are looking for a good replica and the only thing that you are afraid of is that Arnold and Son do not exist as a good AAA replica you are wrong.
I have seen some good replica models, if i remember it well at least 3 models. There were a little few differences with different dial construction, but all of them were moon phases. I can say for sure that the quality of the replica is really really good.
Again this is the same exact thing as Rolex.. you can find shitty Rolexes even today. If you think about Rolex as being on the market for a long time, this is why there are more good quality Rolexes you are wrong. :confused:
There are more stores that sell replica Rolexes because they are the most popular and quite every single person that goes for a replica is going to look for Rolex. BUT!!! There are thousands of bad replica stores selling Rolexes that are really bad.
If you want to have a good comparison, i have seen 4 bad replicas of Cellini.
This is quite a high number.

The only thing related to Arnold and Son is that they are not as popular as Rolex. So in this case, there is a high possibility that you will need a little more time to find a good supplier/ but this doesn't mean that it is impossible.
About the quality don't worry..
when a supplier is good and works with AAA replicas, he works with AAA replicas for all the brands, not just Rolex or Omega.
If you like Arnold more just go for it. You are going to like it.

Gaindred

yep but what about the replica models? is there a possibility to find a good one?
I'm sure that i can find a good Cellini as a replica but not so sure about this brand. i have never heard about them before.
i think that you are getting to complicated about this. there is not such thing as not finding a good replica.
there is one thing that you didnt consider actually. the fact that you have never heard about Arnold & Son doesn't matter that is not a good brand. there are a lot of brand that are still in the shadow
this doesn't mean that they are badπŸ‘†
yes, this is true Rolex is popular, and maybe the most popular brand in the world, but it is ok.
You have to think about this brand like about any other brand out there. Imagine that you love Parmigiano. And you know that the best one in the world has a specific name, a brand name. due to the fact that is the most popular, all the people know about it. Everyone knows that is the best one that you can possibly have. Still, this doesn't matter that there aren't other good Parmigiano out there. I can assure you that there are people that love other brands that are not popular instead of the one that is worldwide known.
The same exact thing is applied to watches.

DONT GET IT TOO HARD! TAKE IT EASIER!

Gloo

idk, there is this thing that usually people say, that when you don't know anything about another brand always choose the one that people know more about and that is recognized internationally, that is appreciated and that everybody knows about them.
it is not that i don't like the Cellini model I just wanted to see what other people say.
maybe there are other models that i never considered before and maybe i can find even other models that are going to be way better than this one. they are different, but both of them have something special about them.
i understand but personally, when it comes to models with the same functions i try to base everything on instincts.
when i want to have something really really bad, there is nothing that I can do about it. This is why a lot of watches that someone can propose to me can't work if I have one in mind. I'll do everything to have it. You don't need to ask for other opinions, in case if you made up your mind on one of them. If you love it and you are sure that the Arnold model is what you need just go for it.
It is not like you are going to buy the genuine one and you are afraid that you are not going to like it.
πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Fornamessits

I love the Arnold and Son model. The genuine version is simply amazing. I thought that they worked to create a piece of art and not a watch. This is what is specific about this model. usually watch brands go for functions and primary need of a watch and all the elements related to it, after this, they just create the style and aspect to make it look pleasant. this is the case with the Rolex version. They create first of all a watch with all the functions related to it, and after this, they worked on the style and appearance.
The Arnold and Son model is all about art, it is all about appearance. This doesn't mean that the movement is bad and the mechanism is not good. It is good, but can't be compared with the one from Rolex. This is why this Arnold and Son model is all about style and art. It is eye candy.
I think that the first thing that you need to do is to deeply understand why you need this watch for. Do you need to for a super movement and mechanism? Then go for Rolex. Do you need it for function and to make it recognized? Then go for Rolex. you need to make an impression and you are all about art? Go for Arnold and son. It is simple as that.
Can't say anything about the replica version, never saw it and i don't really know if they are good. I can state only the genuine version.

Gaindred

I love the Arnold and Son model. The genuine version is simply amazing. I thought that they worked to create a piece of art and not a watch. This is what is specific about this model. usually watch brands go for functions and primary need of a watch and all the elements related to it, after this, they just create the style and aspect to make it look pleasant. this is the case with the Rolex version. They create first of all a watch with all the functions related to it, and after this, they worked on the style and appearance.
The Arnold and Son model is all about art, it is all about appearance. This doesn't mean that the movement is bad and the mechanism is not good. It is good, but can't be compared with the one from Rolex. This is why this Arnold and Son model is all about style and art. It is eye candy.
I think that the first thing that you need to do is to deeply understand why you need this watch for. Do you need to for a super movement and mechanism? Then go for Rolex. Do you need it for function and to make it recognized? Then go for Rolex. you need to make an impression and you are all about art? Go for Arnold and son. It is simple as that.
Can't say anything about the replica version, never saw it and i don't really know if they are good. I can state only the genuine version.
this is totally true.
the Arnold version is more for pleasure and for sure people that love beautiful and aesthetic things are going to love it.
the second thing is that this Arnold and Son model is actually a relaxing watch, and due to the appearance of the watch, it looks like something really amazing that you can't use every day.
If you go for everyday use you are going to get bored really soon.
It doesn't matter how amazing and beautiful a thing is, after some time you are going to get bored no matter what.
so besides the functions and movements for a Rolex watch and the aspect and art from Arnold and Son's version, it is important to understand what are you going to use your watch for..
Is it for daily use? Then better the Rolex one.. a simple and calculated made to work with it on a daily basis.
The Arnold version is going to steal all of your attention... you are always going to look at it and be amazed and after some time you are going to get bored of it.
If you consider it to be a dress watch than Arnold is a good idea for sure.

P.S: @Fornamessits, for your info, if you are interested i have seen both the genuine and the clone versions. It looks amazing. The AAA replica one looks good too. If you go for the best, the result is going to surprise you.

Gloo

seems to form all the comments that you can get here that it is possible to find a good replica for the A&S model.

Gloo

this is so true actually, the Arnold model is for exceptions, and the Rolex is for daily use.
Personally, I would go for the Rolex. I love to know that i have a watch that is recognized and that I can wear every day. I have a lot of reps and I love to change them. There is some times when I can go with one model for a very long time, like for two weeks, and then change it because my mood changes.
for sure the daily routine means a lot in this case.

DomPerignon

if you are talking about these watches in their replica version, I would suggest first of all to see what the dealers are offering. after me, the Arnold watch has no competition between these 2 models. but if we talk about replica watches, there is a risk that the imitations do not convey what the original watches do. therefore, be careful. sometimes, a rolex rep is much better executed than any other replica watch (even if not always).

aesthetically, your rolex looks cleaner and more refined. The Arnold is a bit more loaded, and it seems to me that it is one of the watches that you get bored of quickly. But, reading your thread, and understanding that you necessarily want an entire universe in your watch , I'm afraid that Rolex is a bit stingy in this aspect.

don't get me wrong, Arnold watch is downright amazing. I'm just trying to make an objective difference between them)😁 according to your demands, the Arnold will satisfy you more. but don't forget the specifics of the rep watches that I just told you about ;)

$BarHat$

make sure that the replica manufacturers make good imitations. for the Rolex, I have no doubts, because Rolex reps have long ago already reached a promising level of quality. but I'm not sure about the Arnold imitations. I haven't really met anyone with an Arnold rep, for this reason be cautious, as @DomPerignon recommended.

what directly concerns the models, I have divided opinions. A rolex is a rolex. Always obvious, observable, remarkable. Arnold has a good reputation, but waaaaaay less popular than Rolex. Try to decide how important the echo of the brand on your watch is for u. If you want people to see the brand logo more than the design of the watch itself, then you know what to opt for. If, on the other hand, you care little about the brand and want to highlight the beauty of the "painting", then it's Arnold.
Of these 2 models, Arnold seems to me richer, more intense, emotional.

Racrought

make sure that the replica manufacturers make good imitations. for the Rolex, I have no doubts, because Rolex reps have long ago already reached a promising level of quality. but I'm not sure about the Arnold imitations. I haven't really met anyone with an Arnold rep, for this reason be cautious, as @DomPerignon recommended.

what directly concerns the models, I have divided opinions. A rolex is a rolex. Always obvious, observable, remarkable. Arnold has a good reputation, but waaaaaay less popular than Rolex. Try to decide how important the echo of the brand on your watch is for u. If you want people to see the brand logo more than the design of the watch itself, then you know what to opt for. If, on the other hand, you care little about the brand and want to highlight the beauty of the "painting", then it's Arnold.
Of these 2 models, Arnold seems to me richer, more intense, emotional.
it is good to go with such advice, but you can be sure that Arnold has good replicas to find out.
I've been tasting them and besides it you can totally ask more from @Gaindred about it.
What I can say for sure is that the problem with finding a good replica of Arnold is totally another thing. This is true that you have to be careful who you trust. It is about quality and the peculiarities of the work that they do. The same can happen with replica Rolex when you don't know where to search and what to do. There is some kind of knowledge that you should acquire before your go for replica watches, this is a totally important thing. The ethics of knowing how much money you should spend on a replica good in order to be sure that it is a good one is really important. Some stores can totally go with the idea that a good replica can be cheap and really high quality, which is not actually real.:rolleyes:

Fornamessits

this is so true actually, the Arnold model is for exceptions, and the Rolex is for daily use.
Personally, I would go for the Rolex. I love to know that i have a watch that is recognized and that I can wear every day. I have a lot of reps and I love to change them. There is some times when I can go with one model for a very long time, like for two weeks, and then change it because my mood changes.
for sure the daily routine means a lot in this case.
totally agree that watches like Arnold should be considered a little bit different from other watches. This is something really unusual, and actually really interesting to have such a watch, but if you go with it on a daily basis, this is not going to look pretty, and you are going to get bored. it is like looking at the mona lisa every day, her beauty is going to fade drastically...

Gaindred

it is good to go with such advice, but you can be sure that Arnold has good replicas to find out.
I've been tasting them and besides it you can totally ask more from @Gaindred about it.
What I can say for sure is that the problem with finding a good replica of Arnold is totally another thing. This is true that you have to be careful who you trust. It is about quality and the peculiarities of the work that they do. The same can happen with replica Rolex when you don't know where to search and what to do. There is some kind of knowledge that you should acquire before your go for replica watches, this is a totally important thing. The ethics of knowing how much money you should spend on a replica good in order to be sure that it is a good one is really important. Some stores can totally go with the idea that a good replica can be cheap and really high quality, which is not actually real.:rolleyes:
I can assure everybody here, that there is a high possibility to go with a good Arnold model as a replica. Moreover, you need to know that I'm not speaking about this particular model only. I have seen many other models from Arnold and thinking that there is a bad chance to find a good replica is wrong guys.
If you don't know anything about the brand, for sure you can't feel sure about it, but totally doesn't mean that the brand is bad and you don't need to consider it. Just take it easy.

So don't worry finding a good Arnold is possible, there are AAA replica versions, and everything that you need to do is to inform yourself about the models that you want to have.