Best replica Moonphase watches. My choices vs your choices.

Whiseed

actual question here! Do the Arnold replicas come in 316L SS? Or there is a possibility to find a good one in a better SS material???

Fornamessits

actual question here! Do the Arnold replicas come in 316L SS? Or there is a possibility to find a good one in a better SS material???
personally, idk, i didn't check them and i didn't even though about this. taking into consideration that quite all the replicas out there are actually made of 316L i wouldn't be surprised if there aren't other types of steel used for this model or any other model out there.

Gloo

personally, idk, i didn't check them and i didn't even though about this. taking into consideration that quite all the replicas out there are actually made of 316L i wouldn't be surprised if there aren't other types of steel used for this model or any other model out there.
So I can consider myself a dreamer as i still think and i want to think that there are stores there and replica manufacturers that are actually using good steel and that you can trust them...
i know that a lot of people are saying that there is quite no hope for this but I still what to think that this is not true.

all this time i was hoping that there is going to pop up a person or maybe more people that are going to say... well i found them, those that work with 904L, and you can trust them they are not lying and they are offering the best replica watches..

Eddie

For me, watches are divided into 2 categories: those that attract attention at the beginning with an attractive aesthetic and then somehow become boring at a certain point, after you already get tired of their aesthetic. in their case, there is nothing left after you get tired of aesthetics. and the second category are those that may fail in aesthetics, but have something resonant behind them, that is, the brand. respectively, my vote goes to the Rolex moonphase. you will get bored of the dial at some point, but the fact that it is a rolex, will make the watch stay in trend like.....4ever!!!!
PS: I'm not saying that the Rolex design is inferior to the Arnold design. only those with refined tastes can see that moonphase rolex is much more overwhelming than arnold 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁....... and with that said, let the criticism begin.....😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Fornamessits

So I can consider myself a dreamer as i still think and i want to think that there are stores there and replica manufacturers that are actually using good steel and that you can trust them...
i know that a lot of people are saying that there is quite no hope for this but I still what to think that this is not true.

all this time i was hoping that there is going to pop up a person or maybe more people that are going to say... well i found them, those that work with 904L, and you can trust them they are not lying and they are offering the best replica watches..
You can go and consider yourself a dreamer if you want. Nobody is going to tell you no. But the thing is not this, the thing is that in reality, or let me say in the real world things are different.
So what I want to say is that: You can do whatever you want and think whatever you want. You can expect this every time and all the time, but I don't like to hear something like this and after some time see posts that are about complaints and related to how bad my experience was.

Fornamessits

For me, watches are divided into 2 categories: those that attract attention at the beginning with an attractive aesthetic and then somehow become boring at a certain point, after you already get tired of their aesthetic. in their case, there is nothing left after you get tired of aesthetics. and the second category are those that may fail in aesthetics, but have something resonant behind them, that is, the brand. respectively, my vote goes to the Rolex moonphase. you will get bored of the dial at some point, but the fact that it is a rolex, will make the watch stay in trend like.....4ever!!!!
PS: I'm not saying that the Rolex design is inferior to the Arnold design. only those with refined tastes can see that moonphase rolex is much more overwhelming than arnold 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁....... and with that said, let the criticism begin.....😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
yep may be, but personally, I can't imagine myself going with a watch that is not aesthetically beautiful (personally for me). It can have as many possible functions as you can imagine but what matters is in the end every time you are going to look at your watch you are not going to like it. I don't get it...
I think that every single detail matters. I'd rather continue to go and search for another watch that can fulfill all my expectancies than go for a watch that has great functions and work cool but I don't like it visual aspect... no no... I can't even imagine.

Whiseed

yep 316L must be the top of it :LOL:

Watermint

U know??? I really really love ur choices.
I don't know how u do this, how u manage to choose one of them. They are both pretty,
i think that i would like to have both. this one is like a pair of watches that can go with one for ordinary days, and another one for some special days, like events u know???
i think that i can agree that Arnold's version is a good one just in case u use it rarely. For sure this is not a model for everyday bc u are going to get bored. when u love the moon phase watched like me, there is a thing like going for more than just one. so u would like to go with both, but this is actually a problem of mine, i can't stop going for watches over and over again. :sleep:

YupyLuk

both r spectacular, really...🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠 the rest is just a matter of personal taste, someone loves dark dials, someone else loves them light in color))). it's hard to choose between them, both are to my aesthetic taste. if I were you, I would decide depending on the quality of the replica watch) which is more qualitative, I would opt for that one) for example, 904l steel, clone swiss mechanism etc) I don't know if the arnold replicas benefit from swiss cloned movement and 904l ss) but these beauties deserve the highest quality ;)

Fornamessits

both r spectacular, really...🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠 the rest is just a matter of personal taste, someone loves dark dials, someone else loves them light in color))). it's hard to choose between them, both are to my aesthetic taste. if I were you, I would decide depending on the quality of the replica watch) which is more qualitative, I would opt for that one) for example, 904l steel, clone swiss mechanism etc) I don't know if the arnold replicas benefit from swiss cloned movement and 904l ss) but these beauties deserve the highest quality ;)
the idea of finding a good one in 904L it is actually pretty interesting. Got my attention for sure!
Sill not sure that they even exist. I have a lot of doubts.. do you ever checked them?
Do you know a supplier that can totally offer you this model in 904L SS? Cause this can be a total game-changer. For me for sure!

Gloo

You can go and consider yourself a dreamer if you want. Nobody is going to tell you no. But the thing is not this, the thing is that in reality, or let me say in the real world things are different.
So what I want to say is that: You can do whatever you want and think whatever you want. You can expect this every time and all the time, but I don't like to hear something like this and after some time see posts that are about complaints and related to how bad my experience was.
i dont think is bad to go and believe and search for the best option on the market.
i think that there is possible to find watches made of good steel.
i see that people say that there is a LOW chance to find such a watch, but there still is.
I have heard a lot of people that found good steel for the watches and of course, it was genuine the way the supplier described it.
As far as I know, you just started to go with replicas- i think that you are the one that needs more hope and to dream a little bit more about the future watch. Otherwise, your entire personality seems to be pretty depressive and full of NO's!

Fornamessits

i dont think is bad to go and believe and search for the best option on the market.
i think that there is possible to find watches made of good steel.
i see that people say that there is a LOW chance to find such a watch, but there still is.
I have heard a lot of people that found good steel for the watches and of course, it was genuine the way the supplier described it.
As far as I know, you just started to go with replicas- i think that you are the one that needs more hope and to dream a little bit more about the future watch. Otherwise, your entire personality seems to be pretty depressive and full of NO's!
Yes, there is a chance for sure!
BUT... are you ready to test them?| Are you ready to spend time with some professional watchmakers in order to taste them? I don't think so!
This is kind of a risk, and there is a high chance that you are going to test a lot of suppliers before you are going to find the one that truly goes for such watches. it is up to you. I can just wish you a good luck !

Gloo

Yes, there is a chance for sure!
BUT... are you ready to test them?| Are you ready to spend time with some professional watchmakers in order to taste them? I don't think so!
This is kind of a risk, and there is a high chance that you are going to test a lot of suppliers before you are going to find the one that truly goes for such watches. it is up to you. I can just wish you a good luck !
maybe.. may be i will you cant say it for me..
this is the thing that i wanted to mention... this is the only thing that I have been talking about.. there is a chance. that's all! peace

Moderatto

The Rolex looks simpler, but it is actually much more complex in execution. look at the grid of lines on the outer edge of the dial. and that fluted bezel. very complex watch for me. I would opt for Rolex

HorsePower

ARNOLD AND SON IS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO!!!!! give the brand a chance! is one of the few microbrands that has such a refined taste for watches.

Simposium5338

it depends what matters more to you. if it's the echo of the brand on your watch, then it's rolex. if it's the price, then it's Arnold. Both designs have something beautiful and captivating about them. you can't put them on the same scale regarding design. more or less, both are at the same aesthetic level, even if that may seem subjective. Respectively, try to make the choice taking into account other aspects: quality/price/warranty/brand reputation

Cincinnati

ARNOLD AND SON IS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO!!!!! give the brand a chance! is one of the few microbrands that has such a refined taste for watches.
+1!!!!!!!

arnold is a microband with enormous growth potential. and the design of the watch is much closer to what you were looking for in a watch. I only see rolex as a formal, attractive, elegant, refined watch. But its dial does not convey the spirit of the universe as you say you want. Thr arnold dial is all the starry night van gogh painting :DDDDD

I don't know how rep factories will be able to reproduce this beauty, so be careful which dealer you go to

dancerINTHEdark

THE AVENTURINE ONE LOOKS MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE AND NON-SPECIFIC from the both models. I love Rx celinni, but this model looks pretty mediocre compared to Arnold. U can meet sector dials everywhere, so nthg really special, except the fact that it's a rolex..... the arnold is more non-specific, and therefore, more attractive to me

Watermint

The Rolex looks simpler, but it is actually much more complex in execution. look at the grid of lines on the outer edge of the dial. and that fluted bezel. very complex watch for me. I would opt for Rolex
I think that here is about not the complicity of the inner things that you are going to hardly observe, more about the style and which one is actually amazing for you. The watch can be simply the best in the whole world but you can go for another brand or model just because you love it the most. The idea of liking it is pretty important!