Choosing from the popular models of 2022? HELP!

Beng

Hi babies, my name is Lisa and I love watches all my life)
I have been a little girl when I started to analyze all the watches out there, I think because I was surrounded by them. All my family love watches, my mother, my father, and my grandparents. I remember that they were always and always talking about this. All the presents were related to watches. Sometimes they even decided to choose the clothes to buy for the watch, not otherwise.:ROFLMAO:
Well, I know a lot about watches, can't call myself a professional, but still, I think that I know a lot. Although my family was always about genuine watches, and still go for genuine, they decided that I'm not going to go for genuine from them :D It is not that I don't deserve or something, it is just the fact that my family is really conservative. They think that I need to buy myself genuinely and not wait for others to offer me.
I'm not offended not at all, this is a good idea and I know that someday I'm going to go for them. I have some genuine watches but they are pre-owned by my grandparents. I never had one new. Even so, I'm totally okay with replicas.
I'm going for reps for more than 5 years since I started to work and have a decent salary to go for reps.
I have never been on a forum. I have been spying on different forums and so on, but never started a conversation. I don't know why but I like in here. Mostly because it is clear and you can understand easily what people are talking about. I hate when it is all about numbers, abbreviations, and letters. so thanks for that.

God is a long post. sorry :ROFLMAO:
well, the question that i have is regarding two watches that are considered to be the most purchased in 2022. there are others but I love these two models and for now, I have to decide to go on with one of them.
The first one is a Nautilus of course, seems like it never goes out of style, but I have never had one and I don't know which one is better than all the models out there. The second one is the Royal Oak. Still... i thought that I'm going to find just like 5 different models when I saw how many different are there, I just couldn't say a word :ROFLMAO: how to choose.
Please help with the advantages and disadvantages. Which one??

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! 🥰

Preal8

Hi there, no problems we are all here for long posts:D seems to be a forum for long posts.
nice to meet you. i love your story about your family that is a watch lover, this is cool. I'm wondering if you tried to ask them about these 2? do they offer you some advice?

Murge

seems like Naut is never going to be out of style, yesss baby.
Nautilus is must to, u know? is smth that u just cant go without..
idk, if u go for Oak, at least consider Naut for later. Promise me)))
Personally, I prefer Naut in most of cases.. but ok ))) everyone if different

:cool:

Mandre

hey welcome!🥳
personally, i love both but when it comes to Royal Oak I just lose myself. Sometimes I think that I need to open a collection in my collection that is going to be all about Royal Oak.
There are some brands that actually have such Collections where you can lose yourself because all the models are super cool. 😄
This is what happens to me all the time, can you at least share which of the Royal Oaks you consider the most?

Beng

Hi there, no problems we are all here for long posts:D seems to be a forum for long posts.
nice to meet you. i love your story about your family that is a watch lover, this is cool. I'm wondering if you tried to ask them about these 2? do they offer you some advice?
for my parents, these two models actually look too extra.. :D
although they are all about genuine watches and they always go for gens from different brands, there is a thing that never changes for the classic mood. so if you go through their collection you can see a great great place full of classic watches from all the brands that you can ever imagine.
if im not wrong my father has just 2 or maybe max 3 watches with some additional functions like timezone and for sure i rmember one submariner. he got them bc he really needed them. the one for sailing and the second one when he goes for travel. thats all so to make you understand about it, the fact is that there is no reason to even start talking about this:D

Beng

seems like Naut is never going to be out of style, yesss baby.
Nautilus is must to, u know? is smth that u just cant go without..
idk, if u go for Oak, at least consider Naut for later. Promise me)))
Personally, I prefer Naut in most of cases.. but ok ))) everyone if different

:cool:
i agree and Nautilus in the collection of watches who doesn't want it. even tho u know, there are some people that don't like it.
it is just that for now... i really really need to choose just one of them. i cant go with two, so this becomes a little hard for me. Both are great and both are smth that i really need.. so weird and hard to choose.

Beng

hey welcome!🥳
personally, i love both but when it comes to Royal Oak I just lose myself. Sometimes I think that I need to open a collection in my collection that is going to be all about Royal Oak.
There are some brands that actually have such Collections where you can lose yourself because all the models are super cool. 😄
This is what happens to me all the time, can you at least share which of the Royal Oaks you consider the most?
yep, this is another hard thing actually to go for.. the real and high quality of different Royal Oak models that can totally make you cry. They are really really beautiful actually..

Evering

I'm having the same trouble with Royal Oak.
I love them really a lot and I think that they are super amazing but unfortunately, there are so many different models that I always get lost.
It is a little bit hard for me to choose which one to go with because i don't know that much about them and some of the Royal Oaks have more functions and specific details than other.
I think im going to be here on your post for Oaks, hoping that this can help me too. :D

Fornamessits

I know it may sound a little weird but I have seen this Oak model on a lady and I totally got in love with how cool it looked.
1676284310171.png
This was weird because i actually know that this is a model for men, and before this i have seen some men wearing it but i never imagined that such a mannish model can actually go so well on a woman. I know that there are a lot of models from Oak there, and i dont think that you need to consider this model, but i just remembered this moment when i so that woman, it was so cool. Such a model and transformed so amazing on her. I think it was all about that cool blue color of the model. She had deep blue eyes and together with this one felt so genuine and good...
Nautilus is good for sure, a model that your cat go without, but royal oak is good too. i know the feeling. When you have to choose just one, and you have to choose between two amazing good models. Piguet is fantastic. Whatever model you choose or if you go with Nautilus, you have to consider the Oak too, and vice versa. I think you should find both models that you love the most from Nautilus and Oak and to go with them for the next months.

Goofew

although the Arnold and Son versions is beautiful i would go with the Rolex model. Idk, for me the Rolex is Rolex, u know what u go for. Even tho, u say here that the Arnold model is good and quality is high, idk, it is always triggering for me when i go for something that is not popular or that less people know about.. even if i know that those that have them say it is good..

i know it is pathetic.. and i would like to change it but i can.. i know that it sounds so weird to go with models and brands that are recognized and extremely popular, but this is what i do all the time. and i dont think that this is about being afraid not to lose some money on a bad rep. trust me i had bad reps before from well-known brands and this is not that bad.. u can always go and find better..

but this thing... this thing that the watch is from a brand that is not that popular, triggers me all the time..

Hich40

i think that with all the comments here it just got worst for her. :D
dont get that complicated about it. i just tried to read all the thing here and the only two things that i got and i think that you need to know and consider is:
1. both brands are good ( yep one is more popular, but both are good).
2, know that you know it choose the one that visually is more for you. go with the one that you like more.

of course, this all does not matter if you go for cheap reps.. all of this si going to vanish.

:D:D:D:D

Mandre

yep, this is another hard thing actually to go for.. the real and high quality of different Royal Oak models that can totally make you cry. They are really really beautiful actually..
i think that you need to consider all of this on points. try this thing here
1. size
2. colors
3. details
i usually go for this when i choose from the same collection of watches and it becomes easier to choose. if the size for the models from the same collection is the same, it is even better, because you can go for the 2 last points.
about the colors, go and analyze the colors that you already have in your collection, or you can go with colors combined with your wardrobe, or colors for seasons or maybe colors for "going out", or daily colors. this usually helps a lot.
THE REASON? For what? for what you need it.
the details is in case on the same models from the same collection you can find different functions. so in this case, you just go for the functions that you need. try this, works on all the brands out there. at least for me rn.

Murge

i agree and Nautilus in the collection of watches who doesn't want it. even tho u know, there are some people that don't like it.
it is just that for now... i really really need to choose just one of them. i cant go with two, so this becomes a little hard for me. Both are great and both are smth that i really need.. so weird and hard to choose.
sooner or later u are going to need a Nautilus version.. u can go for it now and save some time. if u decided to go with nautilus, just tag me here and we can choose together. ;)

Onfew19

I may be wrong, but this is my opinion and i really hope that you are not going to make such a big deal out of it.
I don't like Nautilus on women. :sick:
I honestly, and genuinely hate it...
Generally, the Naut models are really beautiful, and I love Naut models but on MEN only not Women. Don't get me wrong it has nothing about sexist things or so on. i just what you to get the right thing. I have seen so many women with Naut models, but none of them looked good. That model seems to be out of space. I remember one girl, she was so beautiful. I analyzed her for a long time, her hair, height body, and face. muaaaaaaah. just a real doll, beautiful girl... don't get me wrong again, i know all this bullshit from feminists and sexists thing related this is not about it. for me that girl was super sexy and beautiful, and i love women that are beautiful and have a good big ass. so fuck off if you are one of those ...
the thing about what i was saying... she was so beautiful, everything was perfect even the dress, the shoes, all the details except one... the Naut model on her had. It felt like it was not hers, felt like she stole that model from some man and decided to wear it.
Dear Lisa, please please please go with Royal Oak, it is going to look good and underline your feminine side.

Preal8

for my parents, these two models actually look too extra.. :D
although they are all about genuine watches and they always go for gens from different brands, there is a thing that never changes for the classic mood. so if you go through their collection you can see a great great place full of classic watches from all the brands that you can ever imagine.
if im not wrong my father has just 2 or maybe max 3 watches with some additional functions like timezone and for sure i rmember one submariner. he got them bc he really needed them. the one for sailing and the second one when he goes for travel. thats all so to make you understand about it, the fact is that there is no reason to even start talking about this:D
ooooh my mom is like that, she loves all the models that are really simple and no extra something one them. idk i can get really bored and really soon about it... for me is a big no. i love to experiment. and to find new things i can't live like them. :oops:

Preal8

I may be wrong, but this is my opinion and i really hope that you are not going to make such a big deal out of it.
I don't like Nautilus on women. :sick:
I honestly, and genuinely hate it...
Generally, the Naut models are really beautiful, and I love Naut models but on MEN only not Women. Don't get me wrong it has nothing about sexist things or so on. i just what you to get the right thing. I have seen so many women with Naut models, but none of them looked good. That model seems to be out of space. I remember one girl, she was so beautiful. I analyzed her for a long time, her hair, height body, and face. muaaaaaaah. just a real doll, beautiful girl... don't get me wrong again, i know all this bullshit from feminists and sexists thing related this is not about it. for me that girl was super sexy and beautiful, and i love women that are beautiful and have a good big ass. so fuck off if you are one of those ...
the thing about what i was saying... she was so beautiful, everything was perfect even the dress, the shoes, all the details except one... the Naut model on her had. It felt like it was not hers, felt like she stole that model from some man and decided to wear it.
Dear Lisa, please please please go with Royal Oak, it is going to look good and underline your feminine side.
excuse me what????
Naut looks bad???
I have one and I really think that they look amazing... a lot of people told me that looks really amazing and that underlines the powerful character. I don't think that there can be some types of models out there that a woman can't make it look cool. I have seen so many women wearing different men models and I think that they totally look different in a good way..

oc, i dont judge you or smth on your statement, but i honestly think that this is something personal for you.
it doesn't meanmthat she should go with Royal Oak for this. She should choose the one that she loves, not your perception.

Beng

I know it may sound a little weird but I have seen this Oak model on a lady and I totally got in love with how cool it looked.
View attachment 282
This was weird because i actually know that this is a model for men, and before this i have seen some men wearing it but i never imagined that such a mannish model can actually go so well on a woman. I know that there are a lot of models from Oak there, and i dont think that you need to consider this model, but i just remembered this moment when i so that woman, it was so cool. Such a model and transformed so amazing on her. I think it was all about that cool blue color of the model. She had deep blue eyes and together with this one felt so genuine and good...
Nautilus is good for sure, a model that your cat go without, but royal oak is good too. i know the feeling. When you have to choose just one, and you have to choose between two amazing good models. Piguet is fantastic. Whatever model you choose or if you go with Nautilus, you have to consider the Oak too, and vice versa. I think you should find both models that you love the most from Nautilus and Oak and to go with them for the next months.
This one is beautiful but I'm not sure that I'm not going to get totally bored with it after some time. I love colors in my life but it feels like, this is the type of watch that if you go for a long term is going to become a boring thing. I don't actually want this to happen.
This model is a good one for a going-out type... at least for me.
For not I think that I need to go with watches that I can wear every day and not get bored about.

Beng

although the Arnold and Son versions is beautiful i would go with the Rolex model. Idk, for me the Rolex is Rolex, u know what u go for. Even tho, u say here that the Arnold model is good and quality is high, idk, it is always triggering for me when i go for something that is not popular or that less people know about.. even if i know that those that have them say it is good..

i know it is pathetic.. and i would like to change it but i can.. i know that it sounds so weird to go with models and brands that are recognized and extremely popular, but this is what i do all the time. and i dont think that this is about being afraid not to lose some money on a bad rep. trust me i had bad reps before from well-known brands and this is not that bad.. u can always go and find better..

but this thing... this thing that the watch is from a brand that is not that popular, triggers me all the time..
i think that you just got the wrong post pal HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

bombonio

I don't know what you are fighting for here.
This weird thing about Royal Oak looks bad on women... GOOOOOD... REALLY? This is a totally awful thing to say. You may not love it personally but for sure there are people that are crazy about the model.
Personally, I remember how many people have been talking about the fact that Nautilus looks absolutely out of space when it comes to women... but there are so many good and beautiful models from both Nautilus and Royal Oak that are so amazing.
Personally, I think that there are more beautiful models from Oak for women than from Naut.🤔

Fornamessits

This one is beautiful but I'm not sure that I'm not going to get totally bored with it after some time. I love colors in my life but it feels like, this is the type of watch that if you go for a long term is going to become a boring thing. I don't actually want this to happen.
This model is a good one for a going-out type... at least for me.
For not I think that I need to go with watches that I can wear every day and not get bored about.
you can totally go for an oak day and oak party time.
I always tried to go with such watches and I really love the fact that you pair them. I understand what you talk about. Mixing pleasure with daily work is not the best thing. It is like working from home. Home is where you need to rest and the workplace is where you need to go to work so yeah, i got you.:D
We can try other versions for a daily thing if you want.