Creaky strap when moving (Seiko)

Suchispost

I think that it is a good idea. I talked really well and calmly and i told them that i understand but i think that the only thing that i did wrong is the parts were they should understand me too.
now that everyone here mentioned this. i started to think that there is something that i didn't do right.
of course at the end im not going to make a big fuss out this.
i changed the strap and it is all good. this means that there were not right about the thing that it can happen and that after time the strap is going to not make noise anymore. seems like the problem was about the strap actually. so this makes me a little bit mad... :confused:
u know what from the other hand, i would be pissed to change the strap and to hear the same sound again. :D
at least now you can use the watch and God Lord they did a good thing for you.
Congrats on the discount good deal.

Thereld

already did you guys!
well, what can i say actually... i was surprised at the beginning because i was typing and typing and typing and trying to explain every single details that i had with the watch. i understood that maybe they don't remember every single client. for sure they have a lot of clients that purchase a lot of watches from them, and for sure there are others that buy more of them than me. even so, i got prepared and got all the screenshots from out prev. conversations and all the photos and videos that i could share with them.
it was a live chat and was easy for me to understand if they even care.
at the beginning. i thought that they started to ignore me. i was typing by parts and i have seen that they have seen just one part and just left the chat. i thought that im going to go mad and just right a new review fro them. thank god i did not.
they came back with me after 1 hour and explained the situation. they were really open about all this and assured me that they were quite sure that it was related to the fact that the watch is new and that that sound is going to disappear after some time.

at the end they apologized and offered me three options to choose from:
1. to return the watch for a new one ( i mean to change it for the same one but a new one)
2. to refund me the payment
3. to take a discount.

i thought at the beginning that maybe can be a good idea to return the watch and just get another one with a good strap. but after some time i realized that i don't want to do it anymore :D i spent so much time finding the perfect strap and changing it that i actually started to love this model with a new strap. so i decided that im going to go for a discount.
in the end, this is just a mistake and they apologized. i would like to have a discount because im sure im going to want other models from them. i think i did a good deal. 🤞
welll now we talking (y)

Evecusbaby

already did you guys!
well, what can i say actually... i was surprised at the beginning because i was typing and typing and typing and trying to explain every single details that i had with the watch. i understood that maybe they don't remember every single client. for sure they have a lot of clients that purchase a lot of watches from them, and for sure there are others that buy more of them than me. even so, i got prepared and got all the screenshots from out prev. conversations and all the photos and videos that i could share with them.
at the beginning. i thought that they started to ignore me. i was typing by parts and i have seen that they have seen just one part and just left the chat. i thought that im going to go mad and just right a new review fro them. thank god i did not.
they came back with me after 1 hour and explained the situation. they were really open about all this and assured me that they were quite sure that it was related to the fact that the watch is new and that that sound is going to disappear after some time.

1. to return the watch for a new one ( i mean to change it for the same one but a new one)
3. to take a discount.

i thought at the beginning that maybe can be a good idea to return the watch and just get another one with a good strap. but after some time i realized that i don't want to do it anymore :D i spent so much time finding the perfect strap and changing it that i actually started to love this model with a new strap. so i decided that im going to go for a discount.
in the end, this is just a mistake and they apologized. i would like to have a discount because im sure im going to want other models from them. i think i did a good deal. 🤞
seems a good deal to me, even if i still cant believe that they thought it wasn't the strap or the fact that the watch is new and needs time.
you know, when you as a supplier say something like that, this means that you already have seen something like that before in other models or even better in the same model. so you are sure that over time this problem is going to pass.

In this case, they were sure as they say but it turned out to be related to the strap and the fact that the manufacturer did something wrong when it was assembled. it is a little tricky... because i still got the feeling that they knew about the problem but they tried to just make it look like something normal. this is what makes me more pissed...

Gaindred

already did you guys!

3. to take a discount.

good but a little tricky at the same time you know?🤔
it is weird that they talked live with you and replied after some hours.
okay, okay, let's admit that they could have smth to do and just get back when they finished their work but still..
it seems more like they thought about what to do with your situation, and i dont mean it in a good way.
All these things since the beginning brought me to the idea that they thought that they are going to get good with the watch that was somehow damaged ( lets call it like this), and they thought, that you are not going to say anything.
now that they got all the info, they thought that it is better to do smth about it, and not get the bad review... idk
i have some mixed up feelings about this situation.

Hameaced

@Gaindred @Evecusbaby i know, i feel the same way somehow, but for now this is the only supplier that generally never made me regret getting watches. this is the first time actually, and i have mixed feelings too. I feel like " it is ok, not that bigger deal with the strap, it can happen, and this is not that a big problem" at the same time i have another part of me that think that " well i cant believe that they didnt expected it and seemed to be something wrong about that like they just tasted their luck on me".
For now..i just cant change the supplier i dont have another good store to trust. i will try to go for other models there and to see what is going to happen. if this is going to repeat than for sure i will need to change the store.
i have a friend that changed the store and the supplier after 5 years of business with them just because she started to observe that the store started to sell really bad replicas but at the same time. the first time, she did the same thing, she just pretended that maybe it is ok and it can happen but when it happened again she just understood that the store turned to another manufacturer and that the items were just inferior quality.

i dont know what was the end of the story but at least my supplier was a little bit more open about it and just offered something in exchange. this is a good sign for now. she didnt have these offers, not one..

Suchispost

guys at the end it is really not that bigger deal about it..
i understand that i can make you pissed a little bit but there are suppliers that are worse, scams and all the fucking bad things around stores that dont even exists.
if the story that @Hameaced told about her friend is true,. well this is quite bad, over time to get bad products , this is like something odd and bad about it. in this case there is space for understanding. there is no reason to stay here and wonder which version is good or not, which is the right version , or why they didnt replied as soon as possible.
maybe they were thinking maybe making a plan,, this is all irrelevant because the thing is that we are never going to find out the truth.
it is what it is

Thereld

i agree with @Suchispost a little to late to search for the truth or what it is behind the version of the story that we have here. The only thing that I really hope is that this is a normal store, a good store or a supplier (doesn't matter) and they just made a mistake. This can happen to the best of the best. From now on you need to stay alert and to pay attention to all the details.
All of us have been through stores or suppliers that delivered something bad or that we got watches that we expected to be better. Period.
Everything is going to be okay, don't stress about it too much.:coffee:

Hameaced

you are right, it is too late to find out which was the truth about all of ths.
I'm going to move forward and see what they are going to do next. the thing that i know for sure is that I'm not going to be with them as long as this is going to repeat again. The second time this doesn't work for me..

Gaindred

guys at the end it is really not that bigger deal about it..
i understand that i can make you pissed a little bit but there are suppliers that are worse, scams and all the fucking bad things around stores that dont even exists.
if the story that @Hameaced told about her friend is true,. well this is quite bad, over time to get bad products , this is like something odd and bad about it. in this case there is space for understanding. there is no reason to stay here and wonder which version is good or not, which is the right version , or why they didnt replied as soon as possible.
maybe they were thinking maybe making a plan,, this is all irrelevant because the thing is that we are never going to find out the truth.
it is what it is
yep the story of the friend is even worse..
i have heard about such stories.. and i really think that suppliers which go for such shit are really awful.. i mean, some stories that i have heard are even confirming that their primary reason was to go with lower replicas at higher prices. the idea is that initially, you need to gain trust.
How you do this?
of course, by selling good AAA reps that you can buy from other places and pretending that you are working with them.
i don't know if you heard about this but i heard some similar stories.
generally speaking, their store is on cheap reps which they want to sell as AAA. The thing they do is order watches from other AAA suppliers as customers and just sell them as their own. They are just changing some details and that's all.
When they gain the trust of their customers they just start to sell their own products which are extremely cheap at the price of AAA replicas.

Just imagine that you know, that you have been trying them, that you always expect to have the same exact quality and you receive some bullshit. thank god i have never had such a situation in my life but i have heard some dark bad stories like this.. this is so annoying.. i cant even imagine how people feel.

Evecusbaby

i have heard about such stories.. and i really think that suppliers which go for such shit are really awful.. i mean, some stories that i have heard are even confirming that their primary reason was to go with lower replicas at higher prices. the idea is that initially, you need to gain trust.
How you do this?
of course, by selling good AAA reps that you can buy from other places and pretending that you are working with them.
generally speaking, their store is on cheap reps which they want to sell as AAA. The thing they do is order watches from other AAA suppliers as customers and just sell them as their own. They are just changing some details and that's all.
When they gain the trust of their customers they just start to sell their own products which are extremely cheap at the price of AAA replicas.

Just imagine that you know, that you have been trying them, that you always expect to have the same exact quality and you receive some bullshit. thank god i have never had such a situation in my life but i have heard some dark bad stories like this.. this is so annoying.. i cant even imagine how people feel.
what a crap actually this is so sad.. the worst part is that you can't even do anything about it..

Gaindred

what a crap actually this is so sad.. the worst part is that you can't even do anything about it..
the worst part is not even this, the worst part is that you can't control it and you never know when you can find yourself in the same exact situation again...

Evecusbaby

the worst part is not even this, the worst part is that you can't control it and you never know when you can find yourself in the same exact situation again...
this is quite sad, sad that there isn't a thing that can help us to protect ourselves against them.

Hameaced

judging by all the stories here, and how people are actuall talking about this, seems like my story is not that bad in the end. i really hope tha they are not something similar to what you said here, because this is going to be awful for sure.

Evecusbaby

judging by all the stories here, and how people are actuall talking about this, seems like my story is not that bad in the end. i really hope tha they are not something similar to what you said here, because this is going to be awful for sure.
yep some stories here are worse, so you are right your story is quite good, i think this is what you wanted to write here.
it is true that actually there could be even worse, the thing that u need to do is to just analyze the situation with your story and to analyze how they are going to react after this.

Suchispost

How you do this?

this is just unbelievable....
this is totally reasonable. yep, this is true there is nothing that you can do. if you think logically about this, creating replicas is not legal. is not that you are making something really bad, is not that dealers are doing drugs or killing somebody but anyway it is illegal.
i would like to make it legal. to make a legal possibility to go with reps so that manufacturers can do it in a normal way if you know what i mean. anyway, the story is really sad.. and unfortunately, there are a lot of people that are doing these things right now.
you can't even be sure about the dealer that you are working with, just pay attention to details and that is all that you can do!