do you trust reps ads?

KaraTisH

I was searching on google for some rep watches, and as it usually happens, google saw that, and millions of ads on my social media platforms appeared, promoting rep watches. these come from sources I never knew about. according to pictures and descriptions, these look pretty nice and attractive. but would you trust such unknown sources? I'm tempted to buy one from such an ad, but I'm not sure if it's a good decision, considering the scam potential. how can I check if it is a trustworthy source?
to catch customers' attention, these sites offer attractive discounts and good prices. prices are even better than the trusted sources I usually buy from. so, my dilemma is: ca these be really good watches, and the dealer offers better prices as a marketing tool to catch the audience? or the watches are just trash, and this is why they are cheaper?!
how to check these hypotheses??? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
thanks a million

concientE

tricky question here)
if we dont trust, we give no chance to new stores that can indeed be good; if we do, we might step on a couple of painful rakes. honestly, I dont take the risk. if I have a couple of trusted dealers, dont see the need to risk it with others. I did felt into some clothes ads like those. pictures so beautiful but the clothes I got were such a huge trash, I v=never could wear them. so, I'm sorry but no. trusted dealers is what I choose, no matter the price difference

CringeUser

no no no, never ever
one thing ive learnt in the rep hobby is to NOT buy promises about big sales, discounts and cheap watches. there is a limited number of rep manufacturers making high quality reps. they will never drop prices down because quality costs. and no new dealer is ready to buy more expensive reps tonsil then with a cheaper price just to grab attention. he can have a positive effect and the public might react, but he will have no revenues as the costs are higher than the income, get it?
so, cheaper prices can never be a safe boat, don't fall in this marketing trash

good stores and trusted reps providers dont make ads on social media.people find out about them through recommendations

I dont trust ads at all. no matter the product they sell. they are just marketing meant to fool people. especially in the rep hobby, where the risk is so high ad so easy to fool people. im sorry for the new dealers trying to make new business there with reps, but im ok with my trusted ones

whySOniCE456

It always happens with google. It knows everything about u

I might give a chance to those new dealers promoting ads. After all, many new small businesses use such a strategy to cut prices at the beginning, and afterward, they gradually increase them when they create a pretty solid customer base. But, if I give it a try, I will mandatorily check them in all possible ways. others’ reviews, site security etc… and probably, my first purchase would be a cheap item just to test the new dealer. If I like shipping, the ordering process, etc, I might consider it for the long run

Otherwise, how to know if they are or not reliable?!

hiFUProstry

I trusted before, some years ago. until I got several face palms when I received them. from then on, I promised myself to never again trust ads. I hardly found a decent dealer ad don't plan to change it soon. believe me, the attractive price= trashy quality

PeperoNNi

these ads are so disturbing. I can feel u. it's impossible to scroll the wall because of the thousands of ads recommendations.
if you want my opinion, it is a NO. I dont trust them. their reps are the same as the majority the industry. it's not excluded that a dealer having 1-2 websites with reps simply decided to open one more for additional revenue. so, I dont believe that they have another quality than the usual ones from the trusted dealers.
so, buying from such new stores won't bring you much benefit, except for some shipping issues. so if you have your dealer, buy from it and dont be silly by creating new problems

Almagest

these ads look very convincing, I agree. it's really difficult to resist them, especially when the pictures look so high-quality and the prices so attractive.
I would probably fall in those ads' traps, if it wasn't because of my close friends, who regularly order all kind of trash from unknown stores. it's not necessarily about rep watches. for example, one of our close family friends has recently order some brand clothes for such a store. he spent bout 350 sterlings, but got such a trash. all pure synthetics, no elasticity, baloon-like shiny shit, sorry for the language, but cut name it otherwise. so, this is probably a good reminder for me to keep away from all kind of ads coming from unknown sources. so I stay loyal to my TDs

peGASus4338#!

guys guys guys... you give no chance to small businesses at all here...
there are so many ways to check the new dealers. check the website security, talk to customer assistants and ask for additional pictures. If real pictures are indeed ok, why not give them a try?
after all, we all spend money on reps, and every time we run a certain risk. what changes if we spend them on a new store?!

I'd give them a chance but only after a close inspection. i'd try to reach people that have already bought from them to know their impressions.

vAshayaStar

there are so many ways to check the new dealers. check the website security, talk to customer assistants and ask for additional pictures. If real pictures are indeed ok, why not give them a try?
after all, we all spend money on reps, and every time we run a certain risk. what changes if we spend them on a new store?!

I'd give them a chance but only after a close inspection. i'd try to reach people that have already bought from them to know their impressions.

and if you can't reach them? It's hard to find those people, unless they don't talk about such online stores in forums, sharing their experiences. but, not all customers do that. also, not many customers know how to check the security of a website. my mother would never be able to check it as it requires technical background. and i'm sure that plenty of people who love reps dont know how to do that. so, I don't really share the same opinion as you.
also, dont forget that many websites place on their homepages fake customers' feedback to gain credibility. so these also aren't a good argument.

buy reps only by recommendations and stop fooling around. I always did that and never had issues. Why take the risks? just to support a possible new scam?! doesn't make an sense to me

thiN1k1ngTWICe

No, I don’t. My wife used to order all kinds of shit from unknown Chinese sites appearing through social media ads. Each time it was s total trash including clothes, home apparel, and hair utensils. Cheap and trashy stuff sold at cosmic prices. So, no thanks. I’m to going to support any new business unless I hear from anyone else of my close friends that ordered something there and the stuff is good. Meanwhile, I prefer buying from sources I trust

thiN1k1ngTWICe

let us know, after u give them a chance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

EasyPeasY57299

Now imagine if you were a dealer deciding to begin a new business in the rep industry... buy directly from manufacturers and sell them at a higher price via e-shops πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you would get bankrupt from the first week making ads and targeting people like all subscribers here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ o guys you leave now chances, reallyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ after all, these ads come from dealers selling the same reps as all the rest. they all come from more or less the same manufacturers, so no big deal if there is one more seller. either way, he would sell the same quality. and if he gives some discounts at the beginning, why not total the offer?😁😁😁 I'd buy it probably πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Youncesomed

reps ads are a pain in the ass. after a long of time examining how actually reps supps work i know one thing, they can go with ads but for sure you dont have to trust them.

there is too much going on behind the curtains to go on with ads, i don't even know if there are people that care about these ads, wait.. im wrong there are.. those that are not properly informed about how it works. adds for me is like a trigger and red flag. i generally go with reps that are tested by other people. better to ask for supps on forums like here and not trust ads.

i may be wrong i dont deny it... maybe there are good supps that work with ads to connect with new customers especially when they are new on the market, but i always think about my conveniences. it is hard to say if its good or bad... every time you see some ads you have to question yourself if it is worth it. there has to be a long investigation to find if you can trust the supp. at the long investigation usually takes a lot of time..

sometimes i just think how lucky i am that i dont have to search so new suppliers. i feel so sorry for newbies in this field.. they have to pass through so many things till they get what they want πŸ˜•

JareD

personally i don't know if to trust them or not.. im found about watches but for sure not about replicas.. i know nothing about reps i just started to get interested in these watches. i think that for people like me that are not informed about reps is extremely important not to go with ads. you never know what you are going to buy. personally, the first thing that im going to do is to find more info about reps and how to spot the best ones. the second thing is to find the stores that usually people buy from.. this forum is a good start for all this journey. better than going with ads for sure. i dont know if this applies to people that actually look for somethn new.

Youncesomed

personally i don't know if to trust them or not.. im found about watches but for sure not about replicas.. i know nothing about reps i just started to get interested in these watches. i think that for people like me that are not informed about reps is extremely important not to go with ads. you never know what you are going to buy. personally, the first thing that im going to do is to find more info about reps and how to spot the best ones. the second thing is to find the stores that usually people buy from.. this forum is a good start for all this journey. better than going with ads for sure. i dont know if this applies to people that actually look for somethn new.
For newbies for sure, there can be more problems related. There are actually ads that can be useful. It all depends on how much information you know about reps- you are right... people that have been doing it for a very long time actually can spot the diff. Anyway, there is good and bad in ads but depends on what ad and where it comes from.

chip&dale

even if there is a new store promoting ads with reps, behind the new store is always the same rep factory. there are only few factories making reps. it's unlikely that a new factory appears out there, or at least the probability is very low. so in fact, if even taking the risk to buy a rep from an ad, you'll get the same rep as on other stores within the same price range. the difference is only that new stores making ads usually come with an offer, a discount or an additional onus to attract clientele. if this theory is true, you can get the same rep, only with a discounted price
so, I'd probably give it a try, but only after a detailed inspection of the seller

dailydose

even if there is a new store promoting ads with reps, behind the new store is always the same rep factory. there are only few factories making reps. it's unlikely that a new factory appears out there, or at least the probability is very low. so in fact, if even taking the risk to buy a rep from an ad, you'll get the same rep as on other stores within the same price range. the difference is only that new stores making ads usually come with an offer, a discount or an additional onus to attract clientele. if this theory is true, you can get the same rep, only with a discounted price
so, I'd probably give it a try, but only after a detailed inspection of the seller
lemme know if all went good, I'll place an order right away on that new store😁😁😁

ArnoldTHEgreat

lemme know if all went good, I'll place an order right away on that new store😁😁😁
plus 1 here, pls 😁😁😁
idk, honesty...
I dont know how it works with rep watches, but I know for sure that such new sites prompting themselves are a total trash if it's about clothes or hope apparel. really really trash 🀒🀒🀒🀒 from my own experience I tell you... so, no reasons to think that with reps is gonna be different... I remain loyal to my TD, eve with a high price for the rep 😁😁