do you trust reps ads?

UdlinINTEL

doesn't the Instagram and Facebook policy ban advertising with replica goods?! I am sure that social platforms prohibit this type of goods to be sold. I don't really understand what you are talking about in this thread...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 10.29.07.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 10.29.07.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 0

CityBreak

doesn't the Instagram and Facebook policy ban advertising with replica goods?! I am sure that social platforms prohibit this type of goods to be sold. I don't really understand what you are talking about in this thread...
Yes you are right. social networks do not allow the promotion of such content. but, replica watch dealers usually offer ordinary watches from little-known brands with invitations to their page. and there you will discover a multitude of replica watches in addition to ordinary watches. so, it's kinda masking the products they sell

also, it's not just about ads on social media. I saw offers for sale of replica watches on WhatsApp. some factories even have an account on tiktok:D I don't know how long it will take until tik-tok will ban their account, but at least, a few days ago the account was active

GeorgeClintonBiden

it is not allowed. although those brilliant tminds know how to hide the real goods they're selling and make the ads in such a way just to drive traffic on the website without screaming out loud that they sell reps. ads might include selling of regular watches and once u get to their site, you discover that actually u can ask for fake watches as well

Perpetual

where do u guys come across such ads? I have never come across such an ad... as far as I know, no social media platform, nor pinterest or itsy will allow the sale of fake goods...

Michelangelo

i might take a look at any watch ad because i love watches and i'm curious about what's new. I don't think I would trust them at first; I would first read reviews and ratings before ordering one...however, I tend to have more trust in the dealers and manufacturers I have been buying from for many years...it would be difficult for a new manufacturer to convince me to buy something from him