First Patek Philippe 6102P Celestial, Moon age. Thoughts?

Hameaced

I really wanted to introduce myself first, but I didn't know what to say about myself.
I decided to go and write here, about what I want.
I think that thanks to conversations on different topics you can find people that resonate with you and you know what to expect.
I don't know how this forum works and if I'm going to fit in here, but I like what you talk about. I like that you talk about all the things and you are open to conversating about all the things that a person wants to talk about.

I started to love watches a few years ago. This happened after for the first time in my life I have seen a person with a genuine Rolex watch on his wrist. The watch was so amazing looking, so shiny and beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off it. I don't have the same amount of money to go with gens. This is hard to go always with genuine watches, but I'm working on it. At the moment, I have some replica watches from brands like Rolex, Omega, Tissot, Seiko, Unimatic, Zodiac, Casio, and Orient.

I have been looking at Patek Philippe for a long time. They have a lot of amazing watches and they all look cool. Everyone is talking about Nautilus ( the model is cool, and I love it) but I don't know why the 6102P Celestial, Moon age just got all the attention. I'm sure I'm going to choose other models from PF soon, but for now, my heart goes for this one. I wanted to find out, what you think about it.

If there is somebody that got the replica version of this watch, please tell me what to expect. What is the price for a good replica version of this one?
Thank you🤗

Evering

Seems to be a cool watch. Never noticed this one.
which color do you like?
i like the black dial one, but only because there is the moon phase thing and the constellation on the dial seems like the blue one is better...
feels hard for me.. you intrigue me. the watch is truly beautiful.. especially the dial. gotta think to add it to my collection. :love:

by the way, welcome!

Sannater

i like the watch even if this one is definitely not for my personality. i mean i don't think that i would buy this one for me.. maybe its going to change after some time, but not now.
still, i think the watch looks cool.
the only thing that i was never sure about is the replica versions for such models.
when the dial is complicated and has so many different styles and techniques inside, feels like a lot to work.
there are two options in my mind:
1. it is going to be hard to find a good rep or clone
2. the rep or the clone is going to be a little bit more expensive than other models just because of its style.

despite all this thing, my advice is not to go with the first one that you find.
try to search more and to compare them. for sure you have to prepare some good cash if you want it to be super good.

Hameaced

Seems to be a cool watch. Never noticed this one.
which color do you like?
i like the black dial one, but only because there is the moon phase thing and the constellation on the dial seems like the blue one is better...
feels hard for me.. you intrigue me. the watch is truly beautiful.. especially the dial. gotta think to add it to my collection. :love:

by the way, welcome!
for me the blue one. Although, i didn't see them in reality so I don't know how they actually look.
Yes the blue is celestial, it reminds you more about the sky and so on, but you know the black can also be celestial. Especially during the night, if you look at the skies they are actually black.. This is really hard. I think I'm going to go with the blue one, but of course, i would like to see both of them first. I will try to find them, to see if maybe I can go compare them. If you are interested I can tell you the difference.

Evering

for me the blue one. Although, i didn't see them in reality so I don't know how they actually look.
Yes the blue is celestial, it reminds you more about the sky and so on, but you know the black can also be celestial. Especially during the night, if you look at the skies they are actually black.. This is really hard. I think I'm going to go with the blue one, but of course, i would like to see both of them first. I will try to find them, to see if maybe I can go compare them. If you are interested I can tell you the difference.
if you find out please tell me. im not planning to go for this model but for sure i would like to know for the future. to have a good comparison is a good idea. this can help with other celestial models too i think.

Hameaced

if you find out please tell me. im not planning to go for this model but for sure i would like to know for the future. to have a good comparison is a good idea. this can help with other celestial models too i think.
ok sure, not a problem at all.
one more thing.. this is not the same for all the celestial there. in reality, you need to see all of them, to understand how they look. there is a low possibility that this eye to eye possibility is going to help you with other celestial moon phase watches.
it is all about size, style, and of course the colors of the dial.
some blues can be darker or lighter, and there can be other shades of different colors used on the dial, so it can create a different aspect. dont count on it for future acquisitions.

Sannater

one more thing.. this is not the same for all the celestial there. in reality, you need to see all of them, to understand how they look. there is a low possibility that this eye to eye possibility is going to help you with other celestial moon phase watches.
some blues can be darker or lighter, and there can be other shades of different colors used on the dial, so it can create a different aspect. dont count on it for future acquisitions.
thats true @Evering all of them are different. dont count on it. you need to examine every single one of them from different perspectives. even if the same brand offers different models of moon phase celestial models you need to examine them. they can use different techniques and styles, different colors and appearances. you can go with the same idea for all the watches. it is wrong. all of them are unique.
analyzing every single one deeply, makes you understand how to choose a good replica version. just to make you remember this one.

Evering

i thought that maybe there are some important characteristics that are going to be the same and meet some usual and similar characteristics for all the watches out there that are celestial or moon phase. the things that basically make you understand better this type of watch.

Hameaced

i thought that maybe there are some important characteristics that are going to be the same and meet some usual and similar characteristics for all the watches out there that are celestial or moon phase. the things that basically make you understand better this type of watch.
the only thing that you can add here is the functions. generally, the moon phase function is quite the same for all the watches that have it. the design and style can be differently offered on the watch, this is all about what the brand wants to offer. but there are a lot of differences in the style. especially in this case when you go with color. There are a lof of shades of the same color as you know, just a little change in the shade of a watch can totally offer a different perspective.

$BarHat$

I think it's right that after such a collection of watches that you have, a Patek is more than welcome. You had all kinds of watches and now all you have to do is enjoy the most beautiful thing: a Patek. And the model you chose is simply beastly. BUT: it is also a GRAND COMPLICATION. And I'm afraid that in a replica version, manufacturers will not be able to integrate a mechanism that perfectly mimics the functionality of the original watch. The watch is not exactly complicated. That is, from functions, it only has the date. For the rest, it's a pure aesthetic wonder. However, be careful with the replica version because the cheap imitations could severely detract from this beauty. If I were you, I would opt exclusively for a quality imitation, Clone 1:1, or at least a Swiss Copy/AAA Copy. these don't come cheap. so get ready to take some money out of your pocket. But it's totally worth it. You deserve to have the best rep version of a Patek. Don't you ever consider looking for a cheap version!!! you'll ruin it all...

Gaindred

oh the price for this one can be in a totally different range if you know what i mean.
if you are looking for a clone or a AAA replica that is going to totally fulfill the characteristics and that it is going to look like there is something really amazing about it and look and feel like you got the original one, just go for the prices like $800- at least. For sure you are going to find models that are higher prices, and there is a possibility to be even more amazing and feel even more amazing. $800 for this one as a replica will do the magic for sure. i have seen and tasted it, go without any doubt.

Hameaced

I think it's right that after such a collection of watches that you have, a Patek is more than welcome. You had all kinds of watches and now all you have to do is enjoy the most beautiful thing: a Patek. And the model you chose is simply beastly. BUT: it is also a GRAND COMPLICATION. And I'm afraid that in a replica version, manufacturers will not be able to integrate a mechanism that perfectly mimics the functionality of the original watch. The watch is not exactly complicated. That is, from functions, it only has the date. For the rest, it's a pure aesthetic wonder. However, be careful with the replica version because the cheap imitations could severely detract from this beauty. If I were you, I would opt exclusively for a quality imitation, Clone 1:1, or at least a Swiss Copy/AAA Copy. these don't come cheap. so get ready to take some money out of your pocket. But it's totally worth it. You deserve to have the best rep version of a Patek. Don't you ever consider looking for a cheap version!!! you'll ruin it all...
im always concerned about the mechanism and its integration of it. it seems like it is really easy to get it wrong.
the thing that annoys me the most is that you can't ever find out for sure how they got and integrated the mechanism, maybe they did something really wrong and really worked badly on the version.. and you can't know for sure till you try it and find how it actually works, this is going to respond you after a lot of time and just make sure that you found that one good replica that you have been looking for.

Evering

oh the price for this one can be in a totally different range if you know what i mean.
if you are looking for a clone or a AAA replica that is going to totally fulfill the characteristics and that it is going to look like there is something really amazing about it and look and feel like you got the original one, just go for the prices like $800- at least. For sure you are going to find models that are higher prices, and there is a possibility to be even more amazing and feel even more amazing. $800 for this one as a replica will do the magic for sure. i have seen and tasted it, go without any doubt.
i dont know maybe there is something that i dont get, but for me it seems to be a pretty high price for a replica watch.
i know that there are watches that are more expensive, but i still think that there is a possibility to find a good rep moon phase watch that price less than 800$.

Gaindred

im always concerned about the mechanism and its integration of it. it seems like it is really easy to get it wrong.
the thing that annoys me the most is that you can't ever find out for sure how they got and integrated the mechanism, maybe they did something really wrong and really worked badly on the version.. and you can't know for sure till you try it and find how it actually works, this is going to respond you after a lot of time and just make sure that you found that one good replica that you have been looking for.
true, still easy when you get a lot of experience with reps and you know how actually it should work and look.
anyway, the best idea is that when you have a good experience ( long term) experience with your provider you get to use the same supplier and you dont have such a problem anymore.
so you can conclude that is a shot term kind of problem.

Gaindred

i dont know maybe there is something that i dont get, but for me it seems to be a pretty high price for a replica watch.
i know that there are watches that are more expensive, but i still think that there is a possibility to find a good rep moon phase watch that price less than 800$.
well listen, it is possible to find a good replica moon phase watch that is going to cost less than 800$. i dont deny it, it is possible, but there is a sophisticated thing about it that not everybody is thinking about.
not all the moon-phased watches are actually the same. it is pretty important to understand that besides the functions and the materials that are used in the production of the same model, there is a thing connected to the aspect of the watch. if the aspect of the watch is pretty complicated then you just need to understand that the manufacturers are going to spend more time concentrating on the visual aspect in comparison with other models on the market with the same function.
basically, the moon phase functions are created to do and offer the same final function.
just the final appearance of the watch is offering a different perspective, but the mechanisms is the same and work the same way.

if you are a person like me that like to have the replica watch look good and have the same exact aspect details you are going to pay a little bit more than for other models.
in this case, if we speak about Arnold and Son model here, there is a really particular work for the dial and the aspect.
it is a complete art.

Evering

well listen, it is possible to find a good replica moon phase watch that is going to cost less than 800$. i dont deny it, it is possible, but there is a sophisticated thing about it that not everybody is thinking about.
not all the moon-phased watches are actually the same. it is pretty important to understand that besides the functions and the materials that are used in the production of the same model, there is a thing connected to the aspect of the watch. if the aspect of the watch is pretty complicated then you just need to understand that the manufacturers are going to spend more time concentrating on the visual aspect in comparison with other models on the market with the same function.
basically, the moon phase functions are created to do and offer the same final function.
just the final appearance of the watch is offering a different perspective, but the mechanisms is the same and work the same way.

if you are a person like me that like to have the replica watch look good and have the same exact aspect details you are going to pay a little bit more than for other models.
in this case, if we speak about Arnold and Son model here, there is a really particular work for the dial and the aspect.
it is a complete art.
so this meant that the important thing is to pay attention to some details of the watch before going to search for the replica version. So this meant that if the overall final result of the genuine watch is a real art then it is better to just know that the price for the replica is going to be higher because it requires more time and more techniques to be made. I got it! Thank you it is really explicit!

Gaindred

so this meant that the important thing is to pay attention to some details of the watch before going to search for the replica version. So this meant that if the overall final result of the genuine watch is a real art then it is better to just know that the price for the replica is going to be higher because it requires more time and more techniques to be made. I got it! Thank you it is really explicit!
of course the price is going to change!
YOU GOT IT RIGHT!
It is enough to look at the dial and to see how many minimal details you can find on the watch and how much work it is going to require. As long as the watch is a simple one and you can totally go with a simple mechanism and a simple dial, the final cost of the materials, and the time used for the production of the watch is going to be lower. When a dial like this one from Arnold is made with such big art and there are so many details, every single additional work should be paid. This is a reality that you cant change and this applies to genuine watches too, those watches that you can just look at and understand how much work the brand has been putting into that specific model.

Hameaced

i think that this is what i like about watches for real.
their ability to be so similar but at the same time so different.
when you seemed to find all the information about the watch that you love here turns out that there is something more to know, something different to take into consideration or maybe details that you even couldnt observe before.
isnt it fascinating?

Gaindred

i think that this is what i like about watches for real.
their ability to be so similar but at the same time so different.
when you seemed to find all the information about the watch that you love here turns out that there is something more to know, something different to take into consideration or maybe details that you even couldnt observe before.
isnt it fascinating?
This is amazing yeah.. so cool to find things about watching that you like.
This surprises me every time.. when i just fall in love with a specific watch and i think that i just found everything that i wanted to know but in the end, there is more. this is a feeling that you can't change, you are right :love: