Gen models you wish were available in the replica market

PpiroJookK88735

hello, community;
recently joined the forum and it's so different from the others. I don't know, it's more friendly and outgoing here, it feels like home:D
there's one thing concerning me actually. Well, not specifically concerning, but making me curious somewhat.
I'm in the replica hobby for about one year. So, not a big expert in here, but still know a thing or two about the industry. I had great experiences and also have bitten from the worst part of the industry (scams, poor quality reps, and stuff like that). Either way, I still love watches both get and reps. The idea is that in the rep industry, I only see watches for the same brands' cycle: Rolex, Heuer, Bell and ``ross, Patek, Vacheron, JLC, IWC and similar. My question is What About less-known Brands?
WILL THE REP INDUSTRY GET TO IMITATE OTHER BRANDS?
The more I get into the watch hobby, the more phenomenal brands and their watches I discover. But, none of them can be found in their replica versions as no factory gets to reproduce them. And I wish so much to see a couple of watches in their replica versions, as their prices are beyond 50,000. On the other hand, I understand that it's tough for the rep factories to make watches that few people know...
it seems that I have to leave myself with the usual imitation and only contemplate the beauty of specific watches in internet pictures...
Are there any watches you love and would like to get them in the replica version? if yes, which are they? I bet there are hundreds of watchmakers producing watches that I have no idea about...🫣🫣🫣🫣
I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY to see the Ludovic Ballouard Upside Down imitation in. the industry...I'd pay for it pretty much, but not ready to get one for the 60,000 price sadly... just look at this baby 🫠🫠🫠🫠

Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 16.12.21-min.png

vAshayaStar

I dont think rep factories will take the challenge soon))) they reproduce models that know for sure are going to sell well, that's why they limit to Rolex, Patek and similar big brands...
I'd like a Vianney Halter Deep Space Tourbillon rep :D
Don't know much about the brand, it's a independent one and still researching about it. but the watch is bombastic. and curiously, I like ow the tourbillon looks in the watch, eve if im to the number one fan of tourbollon and open watches in general. it's pretty big, about 46mm, but I think if it was smaller, it would look so expressive.
only 200,000 :D for this gen piece :D
actually, if I think. bit, I even dont know if I was it in the rep version. im afraid factories won't be able to reproduce this beauty to the degree it deserves 🤷‍♂️

KaraTisH

hello, community;
recently joined the forum and it's so different from the others. I don't know, it's more friendly and outgoing here, it feels like home:D
there's one thing concerning me actually. Well, not specifically concerning, but making me curious somewhat.
I'm in the replica hobby for about one year. So, not a big expert in here, but still know a thing or two about the industry. I had great experiences and also have bitten from the worst part of the industry (scams, poor quality reps, and stuff like that). Either way, I still love watches both get and reps. The idea is that in the rep industry, I only see watches for the same brands' cycle: Rolex, Heuer, Bell and ``ross, Patek, Vacheron, JLC, IWC and similar. My question is What About less-known Brands?
WILL THE REP INDUSTRY GET TO IMITATE OTHER BRANDS?
The more I get into the watch hobby, the more phenomenal brands and their watches I discover. But, none of them can be found in their replica versions as no factory gets to reproduce them. And I wish so much to see a couple of watches in their replica versions, as their prices are beyond 50,000. On the other hand, I understand that it's tough for the rep factories to make watches that few people know...
it seems that I have to leave myself with the usual imitation and only contemplate the beauty of specific watches in internet pictures...
Are there any watches you love and would like to get them in the replica version? if yes, which are they? I bet there are hundreds of watchmakers producing watches that I have no idea about...🫣🫣🫣🫣
I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY to see the Ludovic Ballouard Upside Down imitation in. the industry...I'd pay for it pretty much, but not ready to get one for the 60,000 price sadly... just look at this baby 🫠🫠🫠🫠

View attachment 183
great piece, agree, looks interesting. ad even if it's a pretty minimalist one, it stands out from all minimalist watches...

KaraTisH

and forget about seeing them in the replica market.... no rep factory is going to make complex watches what are likely to be sold fast....
it took decades for the rep industry to catch up with the mechanisms for Rolex and Patek, not to say what would it take to make constructions for uknown models...
and some watches are made just to be loved, not necessarily to be bought. there is a watch im in love with coming from a less popular brand, Armin Strom, maybe sounds familiar for some of you. never mind, it's about the Pure Resonance model, just love it. maybe someday, 'll get the gen version, if I dont change my mind.
I wonder why are those brands not so popular in the watch community, considering the beauties they make...

igivente

I’ve been asking myself a million times this question…

Perhaps rep factories don’t do unknown brands’ watches because they are… unknown. As replica industry, at least a big part of it, focuses on quantity over quality. So they produce watches that will for sure sell in large mounts.

From the other hand, that’s great for the less popular brands as they don’t need to fight fake production so harshly as the big brands do.

For me, a great model from the independent watch market is the Machine Perpetual Evo from MB&F legacy. In general, the whole brand is a crazy one, very uncommon and specific watches, for real. Even they site looks a bit frightening somewhat. And the brand says it doest produce watches per se, but rather “ horological machines” 👀👀👀🫣🫣🫣🫣. Honestly I dislike that concept, it drives me crazy and inspires shitty robotics against humanity 🧐🧐🧐🧐😒😒😒😖😖😖

But the watch per se looks gooooooood 🫠. Very complex piece. I barely believe rep factories could reproduce it. And maybe, that’s why they dont: they just can’t😂😂😂😂

PpiroJookK88735

I'm in love with the Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight Planetarium. the brad actually makes jewelry, and just "a little bit of watches". still, it made great work the model. it isn't available in the replica market, ad I think it will never be. but u know? I dot want it to be available in the rep market. I'm afraid it will loose it's charm if I get it available :D

ObeisDexter

forget about it)))) rep factories hardly survive with the existent demand. it's unlikely for them to open an additional branch for independent brands) unless it's a completely new factory)
either way, independent watchmaking houses aren't as sought-after as the big famous ones. so the question of "who's gonna buy them" is more than relevant.
On the other hand, so many dealers offer reps from such specific (less popular???) brands, like Seven Friday or Gaga Milano, that I have no idea who is their target audience. at least, I know no-one buying those reps. So, why wouldn't rep factories make watches from independent brads, just like they do with those unpopular?!
either way, it's enough with what the industry already has :DDD

bagaBOO57335

a I wrong if I say that most of you here think that replica factories dont produce watches from individual brands?! or there is something I don't understand. there are some very unpopular watch brands and it's obvious that rep factories won't produce them, simply because they are like inexistent, no one knows about them. and it's not because they wouldn't be able to. please, stop discrediting rep factories, they didi pretty good job lately. and you talk like all of the reps were pieces of crap.

how ay of u now about Furlan Marri watch brand? or about Unimatic? or about Ressence? these produce once watches by the way. but who news them? a very restrained segment of public. so, why would rep factories reproduce them? for what?!

Cacktoos

I only hope that the rep industry can offer me the imitations of football players watches... as far as it seems, they all are available, Rolex, Tag heuer, Patek Philippe, Hublot seem to be in the replica market 🙏

petrucho^^

I want the Marstimer Omega to be reproduced in the rep industry. though, I know it's impossible to reproduce those insane technical features...

###IcySpicY###

I want the Marstimer Omega to be reproduced in the rep industry. though, I know it's impossible to reproduce those insane technical features...
forget about that)))) if the rep factories release it, half of the functions will be unfuncional, because they are for the Mars indexes counting 😂😂😂😂

Karim

don't really think tt the rep industry will change much in its catalog. the business runs well enough 😁😁
may rep factories are frequently closed or relocated due to several factors. it's hard for them to hold the business. now, in the context of more rep watches, it takes time to understand the mechanisms and movements of the independent watchmakers. most of them make them in-house and don't work the way that standard mechanisms do. so, there's no chance they will spend time and money of that.... they don't have enough tools to test the water resistance profiles of existing g reps, not to mention the invention of some new mechanisms and movements 😂😂

so, grab yourself what the current industry offers😁 and if they do expand to other brands, there's few chance people will buy them because they just simply don't know much about those brands... people want resounding brands o n their wrists

look guys, I have nothing against rep watches and rep industry in general. I usually get myself affordable watches and frequently change them whenever I please. even if they are gen, some f them still cause me troubles. so, why would you want a rep, considering g that the risk of troubles is even higher than with a gen?! and models that aren't available.... wh would you want such, knowing perfectly that rep industries will never reproduce the gen in the way that the gen works and looks?! ... just askin'...