gimme some big watches, please!

igivente

hello guys, what about some generous pieces as recommendations?
I was recently looking through my little watch collections. I'm so proud of it and will go on completing it with one new models. currently, my tiny collection is a chaotic one. I mean it doesn't comprise specific types of watches like many collectors usually do. The concept of my collection for now is to complete it with all that I like, without focusing on a specific type or brand. It includes both gens ad reps, from the cheapest to the most expensive. Well, not as expensive as you might thought, as the most pricey one is 1,200 $, that's the maximum I could afford for a watch.
either way, the idea is that my watches vary in size but none of them is beyond 41mm. so, I thought it is. good point for my next watch hunting. what suggestions do you have?
things to consider:
-indifferent to whether it's a rep or a gen. I'm ok with both;
-please exclude options like the recent Challenge of 50mm in diameter. too large for me
-so, 42,5 to 48mm would be ok, I guess
-not more than 1,5K USD. The less, the better 😂😂😂

any ideas out there?🫣🫣🫣 and thank you😎

PpiroJookK88735

Hi there,

You told enough about your general preferences, but you told nothing about design preferences :D so, it’s unclear to me whether you want a formal/dress watch or a sport-like one. So, I’ll take the chance to suppose that you are ok with sports watches and will recommend u an Omega version :D

It’s the 232.30.46.21.01.002 model I’m speaking about. I just love its vivid aspect due to the bright orange font. It’s pretty large, as you want, it comes with some 45,5 mm in diameter. Though, some of the replica factories make it with a 45mm case. So, it’s up to you to get the one you mostly like. If it’s too sporty for you, check the Place Ocean line as a whole. If I’m not mistaken, most of them come with properties larger than 42mm and it’s a good place to start your search. Cheers

ObeisDexter

what u need is Portofino reps))
Or BIG PILOT. Either way, IWC is always a leader when it comes to large, veeeery large watches. There’s where you should be looking for one. IW5002-01 if you want something more classic; IW3880-07, if chronographs comfort you the most. All of these are 46mm cases. Is that ok for u?

If still too small, consider the IW5019-01 or 02, both with 48mm. TBH, that’s not my size for sure, but if it’s ok for you, go ahead…Either way, all these are with a sort of military taste, I would say. So, getting back to Portofino, these are like closer to the basics. What I like about IWC is that it compensates for the large proportions with pretty minimalist dials. So, IWC is the best for this purpose…

Just hate brands that make super loud watches with extremely big cases and too much, extremely too much details of the dial. IWC is the most calibrated in this aspect

bagaBOO57335

What about trying a G-Shock carbon connected Solar `black Blue?! 200 meters of water resistance, solar powered (obviously), time calibration signals, 39 zones, the accuracy of +/- 15 sec PER MONTH ad some millions of additional features. Extremely practical for everything you want and it’s within you price range

Cacktoos

not a professional in suggesting great watches, as I;m just a newbie in the hobby, but I like a lot
SISU Bravado BQ5-50-RB Stealth Swiss Limited Edition. I’m talking about the gen version here. It’s unlikely that. There are reps for it. It’s pretty budget-friendly, as it’s only 300$.

It has a unique case shape, with pretty elegant and comforting look by me. Not the best quality in this watch, I refer to the mineral glass instead of hesalite or sapphire, but, it is pretty big, just like you want. Take a loot at it; maybe not coming from the most popular brand, as SISU is somewhat unknown, but it deserves a chance I guess.
sorry for to suggesting u rep options; I'm not a master in those YET)

Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 16.31.14-min.png

PpiroJookK88735

not a professional in suggesting great watches, as I;m just a newbie in the hobby, but I like a lot
SISU Bravado BQ5-50-RB Stealth Swiss Limited Edition. I’m talking about the gen version here. It’s unlikely that. There are reps for it. It’s pretty budget-friendly, as it’s only 300$.

It has a unique case shape, with pretty elegant and comforting look by me. Not the best quality in this watch, I refer to the mineral glass instead of hesalite or sapphire, but, it is pretty big, just like you want. Take a loot at it; maybe not coming from the most popular brand, as SISU is somewhat unknown, but it deserves a chance I guess.
sorry for to suggesting u rep options; I'm not a master in those YET)

View attachment 188
professional or not) but you made me discover a new brand (or what is this?) and a new watch :D thanks for that, had no idea about SISU factory, but the design seems unusually catchy for me :D... but SISU😂😂😂😂😂, sorry, am I the only one finding the name so funny?!😂😂 SISU...😂😂

diaboliquerye

Look what I’ve got here:D

It’s a swiss Gc X10002G7S, with 4 complications in it for the date, seconds, minutes, and 12 h subdial. Pretty enough for me from the complications point of view. Also, 100 meters of water resistance. I’ve tested it, not under 100 m of course, but, dived with it and resisted flawlessly. Also, received it with 2 years of warranty when I got it but didn’t need it, as it worked smoothly. It’s a quartz mechanism and 44,5mm. Runs like a horse already the 4th year… and looks good, subjectively :D bought it when traveled to BOSNIA some years ago. I had no idea about this factory actually, but remained satisfied. And also, doesn’t cost a fortune at all. I paid for it about 350 EUR if I recall well… small brands make great things, by me

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 15.07.47-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 15.07.47-min.png
    498.9 KB · Views: 1

carRacer638854

no one says a single word about the Bulova 96B251 Men’s Special Edition Lunar Pilot Date. Very price-wise and has great serviceability. It has 45mm to begin with, so it would comfort you greatly. Highly impressive readability, due to the black and white contrast. Great chronograph providing great time accuracy and precision. With its quartz movement, no need to worry much about its long serviceability. If you have at least, a bit of passion for racer watches, you will love them. And I’m talking about the gen model, with which you have a warranty. It’s unlikely to find it in the rep market, but you don’t even need a rep, because the gen is very affordable. I would take it for myself, but 2 of my buddies already have it and I don’t really like to be another one ”from the herd”

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 16.10.35.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 16.10.35.png
    379.2 KB · Views: 0

CuriousGeorge

big watches are a big deal 😎😎 love the way they look, so bold and severe 💪💪😎😎😎
Love the GBD-800UC-3ER G-Shock G-Squad. Maybe not so big in diameter, but the whole construction is a gorgeous giant due to the thickness and bold bezel. Looks like a beast to me, and the green army matte resin case …. af, inlove!!!!

On the whole, all is traditional in this watch, like all usual G-shocks: quartz mechanism, mineral crystal, bluetooth, phone finder, which is super convenient for me as I always throw the phone somewhere around the house and never can find it. Looks huge and massive, but very light. And affordable also, btw….

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 15.23.42.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 15.23.42.png
    597.2 KB · Views: 0

Karim

wait wait wait....
r you sure an oversized piece is ok for u? my friend got a 46mm rep just because he wanted one, and he sold it soon after, just because he didn't like how the rep fitted his wrist, even if the watch was in pretty good condition...
consider that the oversized watch has to fit under the sleeves without causing you discomfort. also, when do u plan to ear one? if it's for the winter, forget about it!!! IT EILL PIS U OFF EVERITHIME YOU PUT YOUR CAT ON, 'cause big cases are so unconfi under coats and "heavy" winter cloths.... idk... test it before you get one!!

CosmoS

what about an Invicta 80188 Grand Arsenal Reserve 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁, or U-Boat U-1942. no more and no less than about 60mm case 😁😁😁😁😁😁 with such a piece, the challenge will seem a tiny, little, cutie 😂😂😂😂😂

JL$4k029

wait wait wait....
r you sure an oversized piece is ok for u? my friend got a 46mm rep just because he wanted one, and he sold it soon after, just because he didn't like how the rep fitted his wrist, even if the watch was in pretty good condition...
consider that the oversized watch has to fit under the sleeves without causing you discomfort. also, when do u plan to ear one? if it's for the winter, forget about it!!! IT EILL PIS U OFF EVERITHIME YOU PUT YOUR CAT ON, 'cause big cases are so unconfi under coats and "heavy" winter cloths.... idk... test it before you get one!!
do you really think that the author did not consider this aspect? if he wants a big watch, he's definitely tried it on and he's sure it fits... if you want to help, just suggest big watches!!!

WatchOut

grab the Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur Moonphase Replica Watch!!! spec-ta-cu-lar!!!!:love: 42mm in diameter and about 11mm in height. it's a bit big for me, but I saw the model on the hand of a roommate from the university. I thought the watch was a bit too formal for a student at first glance, but my friend combined it very successfully with the style of his clothes, and it looked quite attractive for every day.

I don't know if you love roman hour markers; at least I love them!!! and the rep watch works quite well, as far as I can tell. and it was also resistant to water. I went to the beach with my friends and I don't remember that my colleague took it off his wrist. he never complained about the rep. HERE IT IS...🫠🫠
Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 14.17.33.png

MinervuS

no other watch will satisfy you better than those from the Hublot big Band series. I have a replica from this series, the most expensive one I have found. and I'm not sorry at all that I spent around $1,ooo on it. it is quite voluminous, both in diameter and in height. Believe me, you can feel its presence when you put it on your hand, and it stands out quite strongly. 42mm in diameter.

I had read that the original version has a kind of steel that I have not yet found in replica watches, it is about Damasteel, in which the steel is subjected to a bending and hammering process, something like that. The goal is to make the steel more resistant than the traditional one. This kind of steel is used for professional knives. Of course, my rep watch is made of standard 904 grade steel and is flawless in terms of resistance.

If you have an extra 25,000 euro😂😂😂 , you can get an original one. I can't afford it for now😁😁😁. In any case, my rep looks very good, a matte dial, automatic running, everything works at the highest level, including the chronographs. Of all the watches I own, this one always draws a million questions from those I interact with. and keep in mind that it's not even a formal watch, it's as "everyday" as possible, because it comes with a fabric strap. I love the hublot and no replica I've ever had has disappointed me🤌🤌🤌

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 20.28.16.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 20.28.16.png
    669.3 KB · Views: 0