Going for Piguet iced out watch!

Letry

So, I think that you already know me. I found out a lot of things about you and I really think that here is the place where I can find more info and can share what I actually think about watches and what I'm looking for.
Here is the thing, I decided to go on with the next iced out replica watch that I think is super amazing and I would like to add it to my collection. Take a look at this baby.
1677238747710.png
Personally, I think that It looks pretty cool and I think that it is worth the money. Of course, I have to spend a little bit for it, but I'm sure about the dealer that I work with. I contact him just for the iced out watches, seems like he knows very well how to go with them and the manufacturers that work with them create models that are super beautiful. I have 4 models from this dealer and all of them look like are genuine. All people that used to see the models that I got from this dealer always ask me if they are original. I'm pretty sure that this one is going to be a good one too.
This is the second Piguet in my collection. The first one was a totally white gold one and the dial was super calm. No additional colors besides the colors for the hours. The index indicators are super cool, and I loved the blue colors. Another super thing is that it used to be easy to use it and to find the time due to the color used for the indexes.

HEY ICED OUT WATCHES LOVERS what do you think about this one?
Another important question that I would like to find is about other brands that can offer good and beautiful iced out models, and which one was the best one for you.
HERE IS A WEIRD THING... I don't have an iced out ROLEX. This is not because I don't love them, just never arrived to go for one, and I think that the next one is going to be a ROLEX. If you had one, please share your thoughts and opinions about it. Thank you very much.

BarbaraO

Good day to you people. I just got here and I feel like I opened the first post that I actually needed to open. This is weird actually :D
Anyway, I really love your choice here, I think that it is pretty interesting and for sure one Oak in the iced out collection is what a real lover should have.
Anyway, I wanted to write my first post and ask about the

7118/1450R Nautilus​

This iced out model really makes me gasp all the time, I feel like this is pretty amazing. Of course, I'm looking for a replica version. I suppose that this one as long as it is a Nautilus version should be easier to be found. Anyway, i would like to know what you think. Maybe you @Letry, have you ever had a Nautilus model? Can you help)))?

Gaindred

The Piguet version looks good, for sure personally I think that is a model for women and I'm not sure that men would like to go with this one. I'm pretty interested about iced watches from Rolex, especially the one with Arabic scripts instead of the usual hour indicators.
I remember that when I have see one for the first time, this was a really long time and when I was a new person in all this watch movement, I thought that they are fake :D
After this, I found that actually they were produced for the Arabic market and I think that this was a good idea.
Seems like some celebrities are totally passionate about the Arabic version of Rolexes, I keep seems a lot of them.
1677241576521.png
This one is super cool, it is a date just. Of course, if you love the Arabic dial. But I think that you need to add on to your collection of watches. It would be a shame not to have one in Arabic dial. Super amazing and unusual. Pretty easy to find as a replica.

Evecusbaby

here you are again)
i felt like you are going to ask us something. I was told in the prev post that I would like to go with one or two watches but i need to be really careful about what I want. Rolex in on my list, for sureeee, totally sure one of the should be a Rolex model. The arabic dial is super cool, you have been talking here about this @Gaindred
In fact for a long time now I have been in love with this Rolex model.

1677242363910.png

Gaindred

here you are again)
i felt like you are going to ask us something. I was told in the prev post that I would like to go with one or two watches but i need to be really careful about what I want. Rolex in on my list, for sureeee, totally sure one of the should be a Rolex model. The arabic dial is super cool, you have been talking here about this @Gaindred

View attachment 311
well maybe for others this is a cool one im not here to judge the taste that a person can have but for me, this is a big no!!!
I don't know why where when this started but I have always associated colors like red and gold with something gypsy.
at least here you can find a little lifeline because of the white gold or steel ( cause im not sure what kind of material is used for the original one), thanks to this silver color it camouflages a little bit the gypsy idea.

even so i know for sure that im never going to combine gold with red! It is a big NO!☝️

Evecusbaby

well maybe for others this is a cool one im not here to judge the taste that a person can have but for me, this is a big no!!!
I don't know why where when this started but I have always associated colors like red and gold with something gypsy.
at least here you can find a little lifeline because of the white gold or steel ( cause im not sure what kind of material is used for the original one), thanks to this silver color it camouflages a little bit the gypsy idea.

even so i know for sure that im never going to combine gold with red! It is a big NO!☝️
well somehow you are pretty right about this, but at the same time i would like u to understand that there is something beautiful about this one too. I can't say that this is the worst that I have ever seen. There are more watches that are combined so badly that i cant even stand to look at them.
you are right about the fact that it seems to be gypsy but at the same time, it is not fully made of yellow gold to make such an influence.
the watch on the photos looks different from what you see in reality, this is pretty important to mention.
1677672131245.png

Gaindred

well somehow you are pretty right about this, but at the same time i would like u to understand that there is something beautiful about this one too. I can't say that this is the worst that I have ever seen. There are more watches that are combined so badly that i cant even stand to look at them.
you are right about the fact that it seems to be gypsy but at the same time, it is not fully made of yellow gold to make such an influence.
the watch on the photos looks different from what you see in reality, this is pretty important to mention.
View attachment 315
well my friend this means that we are a little bit different. :D
i have nothing against you choice for sure but for me the esthetical aspect is pretty important.
the taste is something that can be learned and acquired over time. ))))

Youncesomed

here you are again)

View attachment 311
I can't even believe that Rolex created such a thing.:ROFLMAO: Are you sure that this one is not like a fake design watch?
I love to go replica but I hate when you find the model of watches that don't exists as originals. This makes sooooo mad. I mean whyyyyy, whyyyy you create something that does not exists, when you can create the same models that can be found on the original brand and make more money and at the same time make your customers happy?
im not sure that this one is original :D if it is, than this one is NR 1 most fucked up watch that Rolex made :ROFLMAO:
can't agree more with @Gaindred
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

YupyLuk

my girlfriend bought an iced out rolex rep, 2 years ago. its stones started to fall after the 2nd month... 🫣🫣👀👀👀🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
the truth is that she had bought not exactly the best quality model, its price being around $170..... maybe that counts too..... either way, if you go for iced out, make sure that the quality is - quite promising, because if even a stone falls, the watch loses its aesthetic value, and glue won't help you much))))

Evecusbaby

well my friend this means that we are a little bit different. :D
i have nothing against you choice for sure but for me the esthetical aspect is pretty important.
the taste is something that can be learned and acquired over time. ))))
welll:rolleyes:
i understand that u say u have nothing against me and so on.
i agree that we are different but... to say that the taste comes over time... this is kind of rude...
i think that i have good taste.. it may be different from your own taste, but this doesn't mean that i dont have one...
remember that actually there is diff, that all over the world people are different.
second, this is that this model wouldn't exist if it wasn't appreciated or requested... so :rolleyes:

Evering

my girlfriend bought an iced out rolex rep, 2 years ago. its stones started to fall after the 2nd month... 🫣🫣👀👀👀🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
the truth is that she had bought not exactly the best quality model, its price being around $170..... maybe that counts too..... either way, if you go for iced out, make sure that the quality is - quite promising, because if even a stone falls, the watch loses its aesthetic value, and glue won't help you much))))
im, not an expert for sure, im still learning but im pretty sure that 170$ for a watch is literally like buying crap :D:D sorry but this made me laugh so hard i don't know why.
even for a traditional simple replica watch you dont go with 170$, you can go but there is a good and high chance that it is going to be a pretty awful thing.

Gaindred

welll:rolleyes:
i understand that u say u have nothing against me and so on.
i agree that we are different but... to say that the taste comes over time... this is kind of rude...
i think that i have good taste.. it may be different from your own taste, but this doesn't mean that i dont have one...
remember that actually there is diff, that all over the world people are different.
second, this is that this model wouldn't exist if it wasn't appreciated or requested... so :rolleyes:
I didn't mean to be rude, the idea is that I dont think that this is a style or a taste im sorry.
the thing that such watches, such models exists, it is that there are some gypsy people that are going for such watches.
please tell me that you agree with me.. this is a gypsy style for sure.
a gypsy style... well remember those people that like this style? how do they look? have you ever heard of celebrities, influencers, or people that are smart enough to say that they are influenced by this style?
i dont think so...
this is a normal thing actually... i understand that gypsy is a style too, but you can't say that it a good taste..
unfortunately, there are people in this world that dont have a style or a taste. this is something normal. and people need to accept this!

Evecusbaby

I didn't mean to be rude, the idea is that I dont think that this is a style or a taste im sorry.
the thing that such watches, such models exists, it is that there are some gypsy people that are going for such watches.
please tell me that you agree with me.. this is a gypsy style for sure.
a gypsy style... well remember those people that like this style? how do they look? have you ever heard of celebrities, influencers, or people that are smart enough to say that they are influenced by this style?
i dont think so...
this is a normal thing actually... i understand that gypsy is a style too, but you can't say that it a good taste..
unfortunately, there are people in this world that dont have a style or a taste. this is something normal. and people need to accept this!
i got it and i know what gypsy actually means.
yes, you are right that there is something about gypsy but i dont think that this model is that bad.
i have seen for sure watches that look more gypsy than this one, this one is good enough. besides this, if it was created than this means that someone there actually loves it.
it has Arabic numerals, there is a thought that maybe, people from dubai or maybe turkey are in love with such models. i cant consider them to be gypsy.
it is just a different kind of style. yes it is true that not everybody actually love it, but it is a style.
i dont know i love it, i think it is unusual and pretty cool.

Gaindred

i got it and i know what gypsy actually means.
yes, you are right that there is something about gypsy but i dont think that this model is that bad.
i have seen for sure watches that look more gypsy than this one, this one is good enough. besides this, if it was created than this means that someone there actually loves it.
it has Arabic numerals, there is a thought that maybe, people from dubai or maybe turkey are in love with such models. i cant consider them to be gypsy.
it is just a different kind of style. yes it is true that not everybody actually love it, but it is a style.
i dont know i love it, i think it is unusual and pretty cool.
i got you!
Let just leave it there like two different style!
The one that you love and the one that i love and that's all.
I don't want to argue with you and honestly I don't have time and patience for this///

Moderatto

the iced out AP is much more bombastic than the rolex iced out. if my opinion is important for someone here 😂😂, I would go to the AP from the thread!!!!!! the important thing is that it is a qualitative imitation, so that the stones do not fly left and right after you wash your hands 😁😂😂

otherwise, the watch is a bomb!!!!! I don't see it as too practical to wear every day, but if the goal is a statement piece, it's definitely the right way to go. A RO, and with studs one, it's an unfailable option!!!

Matias

being a man, I can't really tell you much about iced outs from my own experience, but I can tell you about my wife's experience.

She has a Patek 5711 full diamonds rep that she also bought at a TD. Now, unfortunately, the dealer has left this activity and no longer deals with reps. but I am very grateful to him for this watch. My wife was very reluctant about it. She loves patek, and she loves stones, like any woman. but she was sure that the stones, so many in a knockoff is an absolute deal breaker. She didn't think the stones would last, especially after contact with water. 3 years have already passed, and the watch continues to look exactly as it did at the beginning. if it has any problems, I think it has to do with lubrication, because the crown produces a specific noise when we try to wind it. But as for the stones, they look flawless to this day and not a single one has fallen. My suggestion is to look for models in which the stones are as small as possible. from what I understood from our description, they remain adherent much better than those of larger proportions. as for your AP model, seems to look stunning indeed

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 15.26.08.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 15.26.08.png
    968.8 KB · Views: 0

Youncesomed

for sure that it you should expect about an watch that costs about $170... even simple replicas that don't have any additional stones costs way more..
im surprised that the stones started to fall apart after 2 years.. that is really really long time, your girlfriend should be really happy that it lasted for 2 years, i wonder about other details about that watch, im sure that a lot of details were pretty messed up..