good coffee, good people, good watches

Almagest

Hi there.
I'm kinda new here and would like to make some new friends and have some talks about watches. I'm not a professional expert in the watch realm but love brands that offer jewelry-like timepieces like Cartier and Bvlgari. I even have a couple of them including a Tiffany & Co accessory. Feel free to share any insights, news, or fun facts about these brands and any associated with them. While on maternity leave, I've got some free time to explore the topic and have fun finding new information from you. If you have any questions about my accessories, I will be pleased to share them with you.

Last edited:

sEVENDEM

im kinda familiar with Cartier and Bvlgari, but less with Tiffany's. what's their profile?
Tiffany’s is not focused on watches only. Watches are just a small part of the business. It also produces jewelry, fragrances, accessories, leather items, crystals… I know that it was supplying the Federal army during the civil American War with swords and surgical utensils :D

It’s unlikely to find bold and sports watches in Tiffani’s collection…these are more classy, formal, and elegant

Suchispost

Hi there, I'm a newbie too. Well, while I'm here maybe you are going to be the one to make me love Cartier watches. I love to collect watches. For now, I have some Rolex watches, Patek Philippe and Montblanc. I always wondered how people go with Cartier. I know that you are a woman, but maybe you can convince me that Cartier watches for men look good:D. I always thought that there is something missing. I honestly would like to love Cartier watches for men, but for now, I really hate them. Can't say anything about Cartier watches for women, I think they look really nice but when it comes to men's watches it seems like Cartier did nothing to make them look masculine. At least this is my own opinion.

Still, there is a tiny chance that maybe someday, someone is going to change my mind. Although, I really doubt it :ROFLMAO:

DoctorWHO

nice preferences the yours @Almagest))))
though not a pro in the watch hobby, just trying to figure out how much the hobby sticks to me, but talks about watches, sipping a cup of good coffee with a pleasant person knowing a little bit more about watches than me is a great thing 🤌