good reps under 40mm case: any ideas?

carRacer638854

I remember how I went to a crazy party a few months ago... there was a guy there with a Breitling Navitimer Automatic 38mm. even if it was very small, as I am an adept at something bigger from 40m up, the rep caught my attention a lot. on the dial, it looks very good, and the complications worked without any problem. From functions: a slide rule bezel, a chronograph function, and a date function. it seemed busy, but I love loaded dials. but what captivated me was how easy and legible all the indicators on the dial looked. I got in love with this rep. and I wasn't the only one who noticed it on the boy's hand. I kept watching him show it sometimes to one, sometimes to another, always explaining what functions it has and how it works. I think a Breitling is always welcome

Liza Trujillo

It's okay for a guy to wear a smaller case watch. In fact, it's often the best replica watches that are more petite with cool details. If you're looking for something casual, then an Omega Seamaster with a 36mm case is a great choice. It's sleek and stylish, but still masculine. Alternatively, you could go for a Rolex Submariner with a 39mm case. It's a classic timepiece with a timeless look. Both of these options have been around for a while and they're the kind of watch that won't go out of style. So, y'know, you can't go wrong with 'em. Hope this helps and happy shopping!

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddie

Rolex 1655 Replica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so many advantages with this model: both modern and slightly vintage! and the only one in the Explorer II series that is 39mm, when the rest are much larger, from 40mm upwards. and with GMT function, if you are also a traveler, and quite compact, firm, and....ROLEX-branded. I would not recommend you to consider other replicas besides Rolex. factories have long been making the best Rolex imitations, both technically and aesthetically. if in other imitations you will find many shortcomings, in a rolex replica it is much less likely. this is an old but gold model. it is already very popular because it is an older model, but it continues to be just as popular, even if there are much newer models available

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 13.52.28.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 13.52.28.png
    569.3 KB · Views: 0

Beng

so many advantages with this model: both modern and slightly vintage! and the only one in the Explorer II series that is 39mm, when the rest are much larger, from 40mm upwards. and with GMT function, if you are also a traveler, and quite compact, firm, and....ROLEX-branded. I would not recommend you to consider other replicas besides Rolex. factories have long been making the best Rolex imitations, both technically and aesthetically. if in other imitations you will find many shortcomings, in a rolex replica it is much less likely. this is an old but gold model. it is already very popular because it is an older model, but it continues to be just as popular, even if there are much newer models available
i love vintage watches but i dont know why this one seems to be man-only.
u know when there are a lot of different men's watches and u can go for them even if u are a woman? :LOL:
well seems that this is not the situation.
some watches are just made to be for men. period.
in this case... i cant even imagine a woman with this one...

Eddie

Seiko 5 SNK!!!!! +/- 37mm and only 120$. why complicate yourself?!​

no no no...... why should he take a watch from 316l stainless steel, when can he opt for an imitation of 904l?
and why should he get a mineral glass, which people criticize so much that it scratches easily, when he can get an explorer with a sapphire crystal?

just because it's around $100? c'mon.... does money really matter that much, even at the expense of quality?

Eddie

i love vintage watches but i dont know why this one seems to be man-only.
u know when there are a lot of different men's watches and u can go for them even if u are a woman? :LOL:
well seems that this is not the situation.
some watches are just made to be for men. period.
in this case... i cant even imagine a woman with this one...
but that's exactly what @chip&dale is looking for)))))) or I did I miss something ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚??? the author wants a watch smaller than 40mm, but he doesn't want to look feminine, because it seems to him that more women wear watches smaller than 40mm...... and that's just what I see in this explorer) virility and masculinity ๐Ÿ˜‚ @chip&dale say smth๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ we r confused here๐Ÿ˜

Thereld

good choice mate, although im not that sure about the rep version, Does it really looks like the original?
some of the vintage replicas seem to be too polished for me... recreating an old kind of watch, with mechanisms that work the same and movements is hard... even some physical aspects can look too much. for a vintage watch ... at least for me this part is important fr.