Heuer replicas: what movements drive them?

DanielDJZI

Hello there,

Which of you knows a thing or two about Heuer replica watches? I know that many factories use different movements for them, and I kind of got lost on which is a reliable one and which is not. Heuer has pretty complex constructions and I wonder how replica work considering the intricate mechanism and how the rep movements resist.

I’m thinking of a Heuer now. I found a couple of dealers providing Aqua Racers on genuine Sellita 200. What do you know about that? And what do you know about Heuer reps in general?

Thank you, guys

vAshayaStar

Yep, heard about Sellita 200-driven Aqua Racers. From what I know, one or two Chinese factories make them. They have taken over the movement from the genuine Agua racer as it also runs on the Sellita 200. So, you may call it a “Swiss-made” replica

I heard about it pretty good stuff. Correct thickness and diameter, well, almost correct. I still think there might be a minor deviation. Also, it has a ceramic bezel, and the steel is 316l. So, not a bad option I would say. Not sure how much it can be. But I suppose that it’s not less than about $500, considering the swiss movement

J9$!Dw23

Not sure about other Heuer replicas, but I know for sure that the Aquaracer X Bamford, released recently, in November if I’m not mistaken, runs on a Sellita 200. My close fellow got one recently, a beautiful piece. Not all factories do that, absolutely agree. So, find TDs that can provide it for u. Price of about $650, but its a beauty worth all money. Runs flawlessly and looks the same. The case is a bit big, 43mm doesn’t fit any wrist and my friend feels it a bit heavy. For the rest, great rep with impeccable sand finish. Even the engraving of the Aquaracer logo on the caseback looks flawless. So sad I didn’t get some pics of it

CoVriGoooU

As for the genuine Heuer, yes, it has taken on the sellita, and not only the 200, but the sw-300-1 one as well. as for the reps, yeas, some replica manufacturers have given it a try and inserted the 200 `sw in replicas. and that's just GREAT!!!
it means the it works flawless. the point is that only few dealers have got the experimental release with sellita and the dealers kind of wait the feedback from the customers who could get the rep. if it provides reliability, it will bee released repeatedly...the mechanism has been included in aaa reps, so, dont expect it to be 100$ if the reps re-appear
I wish all reps ran on sellita... just imagine, so many issues would end up🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Youncesomed

Sellita is not so but actually, it totally depends on the manufacturers that are working with it. you know sometimes some manufacturers can have a better movement pointed on their watches but they can srew other important parts of the mechanism and make it real bad. you just need to stick with some important details on it. the supp. is the most important person in it, because usually works with different suppliers. Going for AAA reps for sure is going to ease the process so in this case, you don't need to care about the movement as much.

DoctorWHO

if u can find reps on the genuine sellitta movement, let me know pls. I'd be happy to get one, as all I know about sellitas are only good reviews.

PpiroJookK88735

from what I know, Sellita is a great alternative to no longer available eta, which has restricted the ebouche selling out of the swatch company. but I rarely have seen these movements in reps. and if they are, these are only available for swiss reps.