how to build a watch collection? what to consider?!

cheetomargheritto

totally agree!!!! no need to worry about concept!!! just add what you like to your collection! there are no rules here! I mean, if I were to create a collection of watches, I would certainly not take anyone's recommendations into account. This would be something intimate, personal, according to my own visions. In addition, collect watches that fascinate YOU, and not those around you! surely there is something you like in them, dials, movements, different styles. And I don't see a problem if they differ. This is how you establish your own vision for your collection

Eugene

does my opinion matter? if yes, here is a thing i wanna say: don't follow any rule of no matter how important the person who suggests it to u!!!!!

it's YOUR collection, it's YOUR vision, it's YOUR style!!!! if you follow foreign rules, suggestions, recommendations, your collection will not be authentic at all. It will be everyone's, but not yours! so, listen to your inner sense. Your love of watches is more than enough to start and develop a nice collection of reps or gens, whatever! matters for it to have your own voice

BusyAsHell

you won't hear anything new from me, as I would agree with what was said previously.. the best rule and having no rules in a watch collection. add to it whatever makes your soul happy. the collection will take shape and essence by itself

MiracuLuis

I like watch collections) so gorgeous all of them) build it as your inner sense dictates. that's the only way it will be authentic and represent you in everything... by the way, how's your collection evolving? it's been a while since you started with this idea...

Cinar73967

in any collection, regardless of whether it is watches or other items, I was always captured by the enthusiasm of the collector. Every collector I've ever met talks so passionately about each item that I'm more engrossed in the history behind each accessory than the accessory itself, you know what I mean?

I think that if you build a collection of whatever items, it is important that it represents you and is associated with important moments in your life. I think that the collections are about the history behind the items, not about the actual items