How to get away with condensation?

MiracuLuis

once the problem appears, there's no way to get rid of it... condensation talks about a problem in the assembly of the case... there are few chances that a watch repair man will understand where exactly the problem is and remove it effectively... look for another watch instead, otherwise, it will cost more to repair the watch than to get a new one... or keep it away from moisture

Cinar73967

if it's a one-time thing, you could dry it out with a hair dryer... but, I'm afraid that once the watch shows signs of condensation, you don't have many options to do. the construction of the watch is faulty and water and humidity pass through the casing or another drainage channel....

change the dealer, or buy from a trusted one that people around here recommend to you... it is obvious that your dealer probably supplies his watches from a factory that apparently has problems with assembling reps

SpiceEric

have u tried to reach another dealer? it seems that you get reps from the same dealer so this might be the cause of your condensation issues

try to get another type of rep watches. I mean, if you had Chinese reps so far, why don't u try a Japanese open. I've had a couple of those, served me pretty well with no condensation issues,

Nobbing

I'd not be surprised if it's not a watch problem, but the weather conditions in the rea u live. where do you live, by the way? 😂😂😂😂

if it's about some humid areas, it's expected to get condensation on your reps. after all, these might be water resistant to some extent, but constant exposure to humidity does not allow the vapors inside the watch to ever get dry, which increases the probability of constant condensation. a similar thing happens with seas in tropical areas. they are extremely prone to rust, and the reason is not the quality of the watch but the climate in the area

I think you need to see if all the watches you have are from the same manufacturer

Condensation inside can be a sign that there is moisture inside, and not necessarily that there is water leakage inside it. If the conditions under which the watches are assembled are not suitable, obviously the unfavorable environment could be the cause

If I were you, I would request a refund for the watch, because the humidity might cause early damage for other components inside

precisely for this reason I am afraid of rep watcges... you never know what awaits you with them... why do u still buy them then? Would it be simpler to have a mass market watch with warranty and service? I wouldn't pay 2 bucks for a watch branding on a rep if it would cause me so many problems...