Hubot rep V6 King Power

CoVriGoooU

Hi there :D

Just wanted to share my hew Hubot rep V6 King Power ive recently got :D

Not boasting here, only showing the beauty I got

Didn’t see any flaws in it, Tully is amazing. And runs superbly; the second week and no precision errors registered. So enchanted.

Here u have it...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 12.34.37-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 12.34.37-min.png
    483 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 12.34.27-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 12.34.27-min.png
    409.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 12.34.19-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 12.34.19-min.png
    651.9 KB · Views: 4

whySOniCE456

why would you wear such a chunky watch? 🧐🧐 I mean it looks kinda aggressive
good quality I mean... looks great for a rep...
but why the model?
u r the epitome of respect and empathy 😂😂😂😂😂😂
it's kinda cruel to judge preferences in such a manner so calm down 😁😁

@CoVriGoooU nice watch indeed. dont quite look at the aesthetic, it's definitely your business, but th quality seems to be pretty ok indeed. nice aspect and accurate finishing from what I see in the pics... the seems look accurate and the engraving on the buckle is also meticulous and precise

arr all sub-dials functioning?

staYingPosiTIve!!!

Sweeeeeeeet 🤩🤩🤩
I must say that I made a similar gift to my sister’s husband. It was a Classic Fusion 42 mm titanium rep. it looked so stylish and attractive that I almost bought a similar one for myself (but finally got an omega one). It came in real titanium material which was pretty shocking for me, as I expected a replacement for titanium. Great vertical bezel brushing, while case sides showed spectacular mirror polishing. Got really amazed by it.
The 6 screws on the bezel with a clean finish, without metal burr. The automatic movement inside, based on the sea-gull 2892. Gave him the rep 3 years ago; still looks the same and works seamlessly.

Don’t really know where u exactly got this rep, but seems great indeed, so very happy for your choice and your dealer

J9$!Dw23

Hi there :D

Just wanted to share my hew Hubot rep V6 King Power ive recently got :D

Not boasting here, only showing the beauty I got

Didn’t see any flaws in it, Tully is amazing. And runs superbly; the second week and no precision errors registered. So enchanted.

Here u have it...
congrats... looks like u got a great rep :D

Simposium5338

it looks really good... how does it hold up in months? and it seems to me that the crystal does not have anti-reflective protection? sorry to spoil the fairly but that's how it seems from the picture) maybe I'm wrong)
on the whole, very hsandsome guy!!!😍💪

dancerINTHEdark

I like the finishing and the engraving on the clasp.. the picture is very good, it has a clear light that shows that it is executed correctly... how high does this Hublot go? the case seems very robust and solid, though considering its fabric strap, I think it's not very heavy overall... I don't really like watches whose case pulls all the weight on them,,,, I feel more comfortable when the weight is dispersed homogeneously including the bracelet.... thouth I'm not sure that this happens in this model..... as for the execution, it seems really nice,,, very nice

BusyAsHell

I love its clasp, it seems to be very secure. the only thing that seems to me is that with this strap fabric, the weight is mainly distributed only on the case. don't you have the impression that the watch is pulling to the center given the fact that the strap seems too lightweigh compared to the case???
overall, it looks pretty powerful. I don't know how it works, but it looks beastly truly

BenStone

I love everything Hublot makes, and this model is no exception. the only thing I'm missing in the design is a spot of color, that is, some chromatic accent, something to remove the monotony of the grey tone. the red accents are ok, but, however, the watch still looks too serious from a chromatic point of view. as for construction and functions - adorable

Eugene

it seems like a really durable and strong watch... tbh, it's not my style and I'm unlikely to buy a similar beast even if it was half the price... but objectively speaking, I admit that hublot did a job decent with this model

StevenOhio

impressed by the fact that rep[ factories managed to reproduce the functions and the design so well. I was expecting from a sublet rep to have design issues; yours looks fantastic and very genuine. great rep indeed