Is there room for a newbie?

Racrought

Hi everyone, im a newbie here. found out about your forum from one of my friends. i really like your forum and hope to share more info with you. im really into watches since i was a kid. i have a large collection of watches from around the world, some of them are replicas but a good replica. anyway looking asap to know you and sharing cool info.
anyway, i really hope to find something special here. i love that you talk about different replica stores as i really think to buy some new watches and i would like to be more informed about where and how to find the best of the best. judging by the experience that i had some years ago, with replica stores that really don't care about what to sell, i really hope to find the best store.
generally, im into high quality replicas. you can totally say that im grumpy when we talk about bad replicas. i know i have a lot more watches to expore and to add to the collection. anyway, thanks to you, i hope to find the best options. greetings

Thereld

Hi everyone, im a newbie here. found out about your forum from one of my friends. i really like your forum and hope to share more info with you. im really into watches since i was a kid. i have a large collection of watches from around the world, some of them are replicas but a good replica. anyway looking asap to know you and sharing cool info.
anyway, i really hope to find something special here. i love that you talk about different replica stores as i really think to buy some new watches and i would like to be more informed about where and how to find the best of the best. judging by the experience that i had some years ago, with replica stores that really don't care about what to sell, i really hope to find the best store.
generally, im into high quality replicas. you can totally say that im grumpy when we talk about bad replicas. i know i have a lot more watches to expore and to add to the collection. anyway, thanks to you, i hope to find the best options. greetings
Hi pal, I'm a newbie too... I really feel ya. The experiences with stores nowadays it really hard. I totally agree that we have to be prudent and to searchg for the best option.

I have a large collection but still, have some negative experiences with a lot of dealers.
PLS share your experience and share what you have in your collection. sometimes I feel like I have all the possible watches in the world, and then when I talk with some other pals, I find that there are others and others to add. This makes me mad but at the same time motivated to have something new. It's been more than 30 years since I started to collect watches. I love them.... really... Sometimes I feel like this is a sickness that i need to cure asap, but I don't want toπŸ˜…
Ok, nvm, need to know what cool and interesting watches you have. maybe I can still have some of them and supply my "mini" collection. Welcome to me and to you;)

;);)

Racrought

Hi pal, I'm a newbie too... I really feel ya. The experiences with stores nowadays it really hard. I totally agree that we have to be prudent and to searchg for the best option.

I have a large collection but still, have some negative experiences with a lot of dealers.
PLS share your experience and share what you have in your collection. sometimes I feel like I have all the possible watches in the world, and then when I talk with some other pals, I find that there are others and others to add. This makes me mad but at the same time motivated to have something new. It's been more than 30 years since I started to collect watches. I love them.... really... Sometimes I feel like this is a sickness that i need to cure asap, but I don't want toπŸ˜…
Ok, nvm, need to know what cool and interesting watches you have. maybe I can still have some of them and supply my "mini" collection. Welcome to me and to you;)

;);)
This is going to take a while actually.
I don't even know where to start. I guess I just need to open my collection and enumerate all the watches that I have.
I'm enthusiastic about unusual watches, I really love all the watches that are not similar or have the same taste. If you know what I mean. That's why here are some of them that I really enjoy. I think that these are my fav of all. For me they are perfection... nc

If you are looking for something special you can try Dali Soft watch. This one is my fav ever. I'm an artist too, so having something that commemorates one of the most artists ever is a pleasure for me. I was so happy when I get it, I couldn't eat for the entire day. Here you can see how it looks.

Attachments

• eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiM2U5MjEyZWMwMTE5OGFjYWRkNDViMmI1YjJiZTA5NDA1MW...jpg
    eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiM2U5MjEyZWMwMTE5OGFjYWRkNDViMmI1YjJiZTA5NDA1MW...jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0

Thereld

This is going to take a while actually.
I don't even know where to start. I guess I just need to open my collection and enumerate all the watches that I have.
I'm enthusiastic about unusual watches, I really love all the watches that are not similar or have the same taste. If you know what I mean. That's why here are some of them that I really enjoy. I think that these are my fav of all. For me they are perfection... nc

If you are looking for something special you can try Dali Soft watch. This one is my fav ever. I'm an artist too, so having something that commemorates one of the most artists ever is a pleasure for me. I was so happy when I get it, I couldn't eat for the entire day. Here you can see how it looks.
Yes, I've heard about it actually. I saw it in real life but I suppose it looks amazing.
I don't know if i want it or not in my collection. i have mixed sensations about this watch. usually, i buy watches that i would like to wear. i'm not sure that i would like to wear this one. AFAIK, it is really hard to find this watch. Where did you get it? .... to specify ( i mean is hard to find a replica version that looks good). Heard about this on some forums. Dont know if that's true.
i would like something more business to add. Now that i examine my collection, there are a lot of sporty watches but no business.
Got something interesting?:unsure:

Racrought

Yes, I've heard about it actually. I saw it in real life but I suppose it looks amazing.
I don't know if i want it or not in my collection. i have mixed sensations about this watch. usually, i buy watches that i would like to wear. i'm not sure that i would like to wear this one. AFAIK, it is really hard to find this watch. Where did you get it? .... to specify ( i mean is hard to find a replica version that looks good). Heard about this on some forums. Dont know if that's true.
i would like something more business to add. Now that i examine my collection, there are a lot of sporty watches but no business.
Got something interesting?:unsure:
It is cool and looks amazing. I think that for those that love unusual watches this is a must-have.

Okay, I;m going to take a look at what I have among business watches related, maybe something limited edition can be interesting. If I remember it right I have some interesting models. I'm not sure if you are going to be able to find them, some of them are really old.
However, I'm going to share what I have soon. Hope that I can help with your next choice.
P.S: Nice to meet you! I'm really happy that found someone to talk to about beautiful things πŸ‘

hiFUProstry

greeting to the newbies...
no worries, I think the majority part of us here have passed through negative experiences with reps dealers. Actually, I dare to day that people have become much more educated in the field lately and are not prone to scams as they were previously. I might thing that forums like this one have contributed to the phenomenon :D

Racrought

greeting to the newbies...
no worries, I think the majority part of us here have passed through negative experiences with reps dealers. Actually, I dare to day that people have become much more educated in the field lately and are not prone to scams as they were previously. I might thing that forums like this one have contributed to the phenomenon :D

Hi, nice to meet you. You are right. I think that with time we can find the best for us. During all this time, while I was working on my collections, I have seen so many things. I remember how many times they tried to scam me and steal my money. But here I am. I think this is never going to end. The thing is that when you are in business and you start to understand better how it works and what you need to check before buying something, everything becomes easier.

peGASus4338#!

trying to be honest here: a couple of years ago when I first ears about reps, I thought like "why would people buy reps in general?!" so happy I discovered this hobby now, and so happy so many people embrace it out there. so, as the newbie I was a couple of years ago, I just want to say hello t you and know that you are in the right place with the right people

Racrought

trying to be honest here: a couple of years ago when I first ears about reps, I thought like "why would people buy reps in general?!" so happy I discovered this hobby now, and so happy so many people embrace it out there. so, as the newbie I was a couple of years ago, I just want to say hello t you and know that you are in the right place with the right people
You are not the only one that thought the same way. I think that every single person started like this.
I remember myself... when I first heard about replica I thought... Omg, this is so bad. When I heard how this works I thought... Poor brands can't even go with their sales.
After some time, when you start to be more informed and involved in the business, you know that this is actually different. I can't deny that replica actually changed my entire life.
I know that I wasn't going to have my entire collection without a replica. For thousands of people like me replicas become saviors. Especially when you want to collect them.
My salary is $2500/month. Now imagine that a replica doesn't exist and you have to collect just original pieces?... Yeah right.. :cautious: Let's be clear about this.. genuine is mostly for rich people, at least I feel that is why. I have nothing against it, of course, i would like to have all my collection in genuine, but this is impossible. I know that there are people that have collections of genuine watches... but let's count them... how many? 100, 200?

Do you know what is the saddest thing? I still have friends that are against replicas.. they don't see all the advantages and how it can help to your hobbies.

Thereld

You are not the only one that thought the same way. I think that every single person started like this.
I remember myself... when I first heard about replica I thought... Omg, this is so bad. When I heard how this works I thought... Poor brands can't even go with their sales.
After some time, when you start to be more informed and involved in the business, you know that this is actually different. I can't deny that replica actually changed my entire life.
I know that I wasn't going to have my entire collection without a replica. For thousands of people like me replicas become saviors. Especially when you want to collect them.
My salary is $2500/month. Now imagine that a replica doesn't exist and you have to collect just original pieces?... Yeah right.. :cautious: Let's be clear about this.. genuine is mostly for rich people, at least I feel that is why. I have nothing against it, of course, i would like to have all my collection in genuine, but this is impossible. I know that there are people that have collections of genuine watches... but let's count them... how many? 100, 200?

Do you know what is the saddest thing? I still have friends that are against replicas.. they don't see all the advantages and how it can help to your hobbies.
I know what you talk about... i have the same situation.. 30 years of collecting watches. you know at the beginning it was harder. 30 years ago was harder to find replica watches. today it is easier. I remember myself at the beginning, knowing nothing about replica watches and how diff. if was for me to collect watches. i was younger and i though that when im going to be older, im going to have a lot of money and buy all the watches that i want ( i mean gens). :ROFLMAO: here im now, going HARD on reps and i like it. you know that sometimes i feel really pround of myself. there are so many people out there that are against reps. they are struggling to buy one genuine watch, and can't go any further with other watches. my watches may not all be gens but at least they dont even seem to be reps, and this i think is the best part.

Racrought

I know what you talk about... i have the same situation.. 30 years of collecting watches. you know at the beginning it was harder. 30 years ago was harder to find replica watches. today it is easier. I remember myself at the beginning, knowing nothing about replica watches and how diff. if was for me to collect watches. i was younger and i though that when im going to be older, im going to have a lot of money and buy all the watches that i want ( i mean gens). :ROFLMAO: here im now, going HARD on reps and i like it. you know that sometimes i feel really pround of myself. there are so many people out there that are against reps. they are struggling to buy one genuine watch, and can't go any further with other watches. my watches may not all be gens but at least they dont even seem to be reps, and this i think is the best part.
Talking honestly, today is hard to find good replicas too. :D At least we have some big options. This is what makes me happy. Good luck you)))

Thereld

Talking honestly, today is hard to find good replicas too. :D At least we have some big options. This is what makes me happy. Good luck you)))
Good luck to u 2. thats right it is hard but there are variations, anyway if time it becomes a little bit easier thanks god:ROFLMAO: although sometimes i still manage to be fooled and feel stupid

CringeUser

"and how to find the best of the best"- that's pretty tough actually, especially in the replica field 😁😁 but, no worries, we're gonna help u here. first that u need to know in the rep hobby is to find trusted dealers. once you find them, consider yourself a lucky buddy. with such a dealer, you'll get the most from rep watches and no need to worry about stuff like quality, scam, price, etc... so, welcome to the team and enjoy the process😁😁

Racrought

"and how to find the best of the best"- that's pretty tough actually, especially in the replica field 😁😁 but, no worries, we're gonna help u here. first that u need to know in the rep hobby is to find trusted dealers. once you find them, consider yourself a lucky buddy. with such a dealer, you'll get the most from rep watches and no need to worry about stuff like quality, scam, price, etc... so, welcome to the team and enjoy the process😁😁
Well said. Anyway, it is important to underline the fact that totally perfect is not possible to find. We talk about REPLICA people. This is why it is called a replica, because it is not original and other people are trying to copy it. The replica is always going to be just a copy and nothing else. It is good to go with the best of the best but never under the idea that it is exactly like the original. Not possible.

Thereld

Yep, but this can be related to one or two brands. The thing is that a lot of newbies don't know that it is important to find more dealers. Or a dealer that works with more manufacturers. There are manufacturers that produce just some replica brands like for example Rolex and Omega. Other manufacturers are working only with Patek Philippe and Cartier. That's why some suppliers may have good Rolex watches but not-so-good Cartier watches. This is just a simple example to make you understand how it actually works. So, take a deep breath and try to find more suppliers. Start with one, after some time this is going to get easier.

Watermint

Hello people, I'm really glad to be here and hope to find new friends. i have heard that here is really interesting and i may love the content and people. for know i can't say if this is true or nor :D but really hope that everything is true.
hope to know some of you;)

Thereld

Hello people, I'm really glad to be here and hope to find new friends. i have heard that here is really interesting and i may love the content and people. for know i can't say if this is true or nor :D but really hope that everything is true.
hope to know some of you
Hi there, I totally think that you are going to love this place. Some weeks ago I was a newbie too. I was never on forums and I thought that im going to loose time here and nothing else instead. Turns out that this place is amazing and has amazing people. What is really amazing is that this place is growing...
For sure you are going to find a lot of information and dont forget to share your ideas and experience here.