Japanesse Trio

CringeUser

Hello, community,
Would you please help me figure it out? It’s about the Japanese trio and their collections. I’m trying to find the reasonability of the Big Three collections. As far as I know, each line has a certain logic and follows a certain design pattern. Also, each of them is kinda intended for a certain group of customers. Correct me if I’m wrong… I’m focusing on en and unisex collections by the way, not deeply familiar with the ladies’ lines. So, check it out, what are my conclusions, and give me your insights please, when u see I miss smth…

Seiko watches…
The GS- the highest collection in terms of quality of material and calibers. Includes quartz, Spring drive, and mechanical watches;
The Credos line: kinda luxury watches, only on mechanical and spring drive movements;
The Astron-pretty expensive line, close to the GS price threshold, focuses on GPS integration

Casio watches…
Oceanus- something between office watches and flamboyant design;
G-shocks- sports watches, increased durability, and hard materials for resistance;
Baby-G, G-MS- kinda the same as G-shocks designed for women?????

Edifice-close to Oceanus, but more simplistic. Hither-than average prices
Protrek-predominantly traveler’s watches
Outgear- similar to Protrek for travelers, but more affordable;
Poptone- bright freak accessible line;

And if I’m not mistaken, all Casios are quartz

Citizen watches…
Citizen line- quartz highest models, usually in a limited amount
Chronomaster- top quartz and expensive watches;
Satellite Wave- wide in prices line, based on GPS
Signature- limited line, quartz, and mechanical well-manufactured collection
Stiletto- ultra-thin, pretty affordable
Proximity- discontinued line, intelligent watches, Bluetooth-based

Can’t really understand where Paradigm falls into. Nighthawk as well.

Is this interpretation right? Thanks a million

WorldWideWisdom

Yes, you missed

You’ve missed some collections in Citizen, plenty of them… Corso, Attessa, Exceed…
Also, Citizen has plenty of mechanics.

Not sure if categorizing Casio makes any sense. Frequently, the brand releases then withdraws one or another line from production and, later on, revives them again. Here u missed the LX divers

And where’s the orient, once you talk here about Japanese? Would fit in this topic, as it is not inferior to Casio

peGASus4338#!

Hey,

Credor is also available on quartz as well, not only on mechanical as you said. In addition, some Citizen lines run n 0200 mechanical. Also, you missed the Campanula Citizen, I don’t see it on your list.

Seiko has a pretty wide Brigthz line, as I recall. Also, there was the Dolce line, but I’m not sure if is still released or already discontinued