Lefty Reps: how do they feel?

Evecusbaby

I'm a left-handed person and I never go for watches on the right hand. Some people told me that for lefthanded people those created for the right hard are super comfy and easy to wear. It sounds actually good and right no? The righthanded people are always using watches on the left hand, it is because you usually used the right hand. So, logically if you go for a watch that was made for the right hand this means that if you are a lefthanded person it should be extremely comfortable.
For me, it was really strange. I hate it. I don't know, maybe because i got used to it and now my hand feels lonley :ROFLMAO: not that I switched the watch, but I don't like it.
I don't advise you to go and purchase it right away, try the watch from someone that has it already to see how it feels. I did this bullshit and purchased one and now I don't know what to do with it. I don't use it!:cautious:

Buten

I tried the one that my friend has. Don't remember truly what was that. i mean the brand. I was so interested in the crown placement that i just wanted to feel how it felt. the thing that i didnt know many things about watches was a big surprise for me to find out that such kind of watches exists. i dont think that they are bad and generally are a good idea especially for left-handed people i didn't like it.
it was like doing something wrong for me😬 i heard so many times that the etiquette says that you need to wear the watch one the left wrist and this is what actually i was always doing. when i tried on the right it was like betraying the etiquette. generally, it felt uncomfortable and if you move the hard to see the time you automatically want to go with your left hand.

at the end the idea is good if the person is left-handed and doesn't feel good on wearing the watch on the right wrist, i can see it.

Evecusbaby

I tried the one that my friend has. Don't remember truly what was that. i mean the brand. I was so interested in the crown placement that i just wanted to feel how it felt. the thing that i didnt know many things about watches was a big surprise for me to find out that such kind of watches exists. i dont think that they are bad and generally are a good idea especially for left-handed people i didn't like it.
it was like doing something wrong for me😬 i heard so many times that the etiquette says that you need to wear the watch one the left wrist and this is what actually i was always doing. when i tried on the right it was like betraying the etiquette. generally, it felt uncomfortable and if you move the hard to see the time you automatically want to go with your left hand.

at the end the idea is good if the person is left-handed and doesn't feel good on wearing the watch on the right wrist, i can see it.
maybe really a good idea for those that feel good, but im lefthanded and this was awful for me. talked about this with one of my friends and he mentioned something interesting. although im lefthanded and i use my left hand to write and to do the most important basic things, i use my right hand a lot for other things. could be the thing that i use both my hand to fo things. so as long as i got used the fact that my watch is always on my left wrist and the thing that i use my right hand a lot too, this made me feel uncomfortable.

this meant that is the person generally uses for all the basic things the left hand could find himself comfortable with the watch.

Mandre

according to a lot of comments here, this is not a watch for me. i have heard about them but never was interested. now that i see actually what the biggest part of people thinks of it, i dont want it. :D
im a little bit curious to know what is the statistics of sales for these models.

Evecusbaby

@Mandre this can be wrong in some way. actually, sometimes u can find that the watch that u hate and think that is not 4 u to be the best one possible. I think that this is that one situation when u really need to try the model on and to see how u feel about it. it can be good for u and can be bad. So u never know 4 sure.

Mandre

@Mandre this can be wrong in some way. actually, sometimes u can find that the watch that u hate and think that is not 4 u to be the best one possible. I think that this is that one situation when u really need to try the model on and to see how u feel about it. it can be good for u and can be bad. So u never know 4 sure.
maybe u are right i dont know dude.
at least from the comments here, i can say that im super enthusiastic to find out more about it:D

$BarHat$

I'm one of the crazy people who loves to wear watches on both wrists.
I admit that it's just for fun, not because i'm left-handed or right-handed.
I had a Sinn EZM 1.1 Mission Timer. Then I switched to Citizen Eco-Drive BJ8050-08E.
both phenomenal.
clearly they have some shortcomings in the general design. but it's not about that now, but about how ok I am on the right hand. And I'm more than ok.
I think that if the watch has a case that is not excessively large and offers comfort in terms of proportions and weight, there is no problem in wearing it on the right hand.

Evecusbaby

I'm one of the crazy people who loves to wear watches on both wrists.
I admit that it's just for fun, not because i'm left-handed or right-handed.
I had a Sinn EZM 1.1 Mission Timer. Then I switched to Citizen Eco-Drive BJ8050-08E.
both phenomenal.
clearly they have some shortcomings in the general design. but it's not about that now, but about how ok I am on the right hand. And I'm more than ok.
I think that if the watch has a case that is not excessively large and offers comfort in terms of proportions and weight, there is no problem in wearing it on the right hand.
really are they comfortable??? how do you fell about it?
for me changing one hand for another is pretty hard, i just cant imagine this :D

Fornamessits

really are they comfortable??? how do you fell about it?
for me changing one hand for another is pretty hard, i just cant imagine this :D
he is probably one of those people that are working with both hands equally.
i know one person that has been eating with both hands. I remember when we were eating soup at the restaurant and he decided to go with both hands, he was sipping from his spoon and after this changing his hand and sipping again, he could go like this over and over again. :D
This felt really weird for me, but he explained that he can use both of his hands equally, and besides this, he actually do it without even noticing, the same as many other left-handed people or right-handed people. it is not that commune, but for sure this is actually a normal thing for a lot of people. in this case, this person feels totally comfortable about going with such things and changing the watch from one to another wrist.

Evecusbaby

i know one person that has been eating with both hands. I remember when we were eating soup at the restaurant and he decided to go with both hands, he was sipping from his spoon and after this changing his hand and sipping again, he could go like this over and over again. :D
This felt really weird for me, but he explained that he can use both of his hands equally, and besides this, he actually do it without even noticing, the same as many other left-handed people or right-handed people. it is not that commune, but for sure this is actually a normal thing for a lot of people. in this case, this person feels totally comfortable about going with such things and changing the watch from one to another wrist.
wow this my sound strange but I have never heard of something like this before. Seems to be interesting and extremely weird for me.
1677150125369.png

Mandre

omg, this seems to be so cool, it means that it doesn't matter what hand you can always do the same thing with the other one, so cool.

Fornamessits

omg, this seems to be so cool, it means that it doesn't matter what hand you can always do the same thing with the other one, so cool.
yep, this is the thing, he can use and go with both hands and a lot of work that it is usually harder for us to do, but for him was really easier to do. I think that is why it is quite so easy for him to be a pianist, his hands go like they are independent of his body :D

YupyLuk

my dominant hand is the right one. I always wear my watches on the right 😁😁😁😁😁 and I love watches that sit well on both the right and left. I have a GMT leftie, I simply love it. I also had a pelagos, so I was left with pleasant memories. I've never had a headache in terms of comfort... the only thing that bothers me about them is that even to this day I can't turn the crown with my left hand... respectively, I use the stupid but effective method of turning the watch upside down and turn the crown with the right hand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚..... as long as this solves the question, I don't see why it would be an inappropriate solution)))))

I don't know about other models, but at least these two are equally comfortable both on the left and on the right, so dare to have some fun😁

Mandre

my dominant hand is the right one. I always wear my watches on the right 😁😁😁😁😁 and I love watches that sit well on both the right and left. I have a GMT leftie, I simply love it. I also had a pelagos, so I was left with pleasant memories. I've never had a headache in terms of comfort... the only thing that bothers me about them is that even to this day I can't turn the crown with my left hand... respectively, I use the stupid but effective method of turning the watch upside down and turn the crown with the right hand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚..... as long as this solves the question, I don't see why it would be an inappropriate solution)))))

I don't know about other models, but at least these two are equally comfortable both on the left and on the right, so dare to have some fun😁
you are the lucky one if you really like and feel good with both. you can go with everything. :D
:D:D

DBP

I don't know about reps, but I recently bought a Citizen destro. it's a big boy of 48mm and 18mm heigh with the crown at 9 o'clock. neither the crown nor the case bothers me at all. nor the proportions, if you are interested :D
I admire that citizen realized that the crown could dig into the wrist if it would be on the left, and moved it to the right. this is what all watch manufacturers should do. of comfort, I feel comfortable. I don't know why people complain so much...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 13.01.17-min.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 13.01.17-min.png
    450.1 KB · Views: 0

Ocean BLUE

I don't know about reps, but I recently bought a Citizen destro. it's a big boy of 48mm and 18mm heigh with the crown at 9 o'clock. neither the crown nor the case bothers me at all. nor the proportions, if you are interested :D
I admire that citizen realized that the crown could dig into the wrist if it would be on the left, and moved it to the right. this is what all watch manufacturers should do. of comfort, I feel comfortable. I don't know why people complain so much...
nice piece, only there is too much yellow in it.🀒🀒...

as for lefties, I had a rolex leftie, and I wore it on my right wrist for fun. In the end, I returned to the usual position on the left. I never got the hang of it. I do everything with my right hand, and it seemed to me that if I also wear the watch on my right, it's too much effort for one hand...

BenStone

I like them))) and what I like the most is that everyone immediately draws attention to the fact that I wear the way h on my right hand and asks me why))))) I like the attention it gives me, with all modesty 😁😁😁😁😁 as for comfort, it's a bit uncomfortable initially, but it's not critical at all. you adapt very quickly. I put my wat ch on the right only from time to time, depending on my mood, but, in general, it's a nice experience

StevenOhio

out of curiosity, I wore an ordinary watch on my right wrist for a couple of days, at first it seemed a bit unusual, I kept looking at my left hand to read the time... eventually, I got used to it it seemed quite okay to wear it on my right wrist. it's true that the crown bothered me a bit, but it wasn't a big deal... I think that lefties feel even more comfortable with watches on their right hands, if I, who always wear them on my left hand, got used to it without problems

MiracuLuis

I am right-handed and I wear my watches on my left hand... I tried to wear it on my right hand, but. it was a total failure for me... definitely not my kind of watches