Long list of replica watches, can choose only 3 - help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watermint

So here is the thing guys, i feel like it is going to be a loooooong loooong post about what i really search for.

Firstly i would like to introduce myself, my name is Mindy, im 29 and i really love watches. it is like reallyaaaa really. i think that this started about 10 years ago and not im here searching for something new to buy. i may think that somehow i can be called a shopaholic, but this is related just to watches. to bring myself down to earth i decided to make a list right away with all the replica watches that i want. and to choose three of them that i can buy during one season...

let me tell you the story behind this decision of mine. the shopaholic thing got really out of hand i just counted that this year i have bought about 27 new watches. the biggest part of them are replicas and some pre-owned.. this is not even the end of the year, so i decided that this is enough and i have to do smth about this. here is the list that i have chosen and actually i wanted to buy them right now but decided that maybe you can choose the 3 best of them and i can buy just these 3 till the end of the year.

this is a real problem so pls dont judge me, im just trying to do what i can, right not this is the only option that i found. maybe it could work. here is the list:

1 Reine de Naples 8918

2 Reine de Naples 8938

3 Crazy flower GJE25BB20.8989D

4 Crazy Flower GJE23BB20.8989FB1

5 Richard Mille Rm 07-01

6 Richard Mille RM 07-02

7 Tissot Bellissima Small Lady

8 Tissot Lovely

9 Tissot Everytime Lady

Thank you thank youuuuu, waiting for your answer.

chunkeymonkey

Hi Min,
Who’s gonna judge u here? We all are watch shopaholics here to a certain extent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As for reps, that’s tough to make a selection indeed πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I’d consider the reps you already have, I mean I would add to my collection those that I don’t have by style, or dimension. If you have plenty of tiny watches, go for an oversized one, for example. Or if a big part of them are casual, go for something more formal. I think you get the point.

To my liking, I’d add the Richard Mille Rm 07-01. This model is always straight fire and you’ll always be able to combine it with any trendy outfit.

The second would be Tissot every time Lady. I think one more great watch perfect for a night out is never odd in a lady’s wardrobe. Its slim case profile and playful bracelet look gorgeous on every lady’s wrist. I tell you this as the man I am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Though I must warn you that its clasp is a bit rudimentary, so watch out how it falls on your wrist and if it really comforts you

And the third would be the Breguet Reine de Naples 8918. At least, I would love these watches to be ins my wife’s wardrobe…… you made me think actually, maybe it’s time to make her a present πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BTW, you have a gorgeous collection, truly. I know very few people owning so many examples

vAshayaStar

Great your courage for owning so many reps 😁😁

Agree here with @chunkeymonkey in that you have to consider your entire collection first. On the other hand, I remember myself when I was looking for a Seiko sports watch for daily wear and finally got my third formal rep watch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So, it also depends on what you are mostly stuck to. Sometimes a dress watch gives you more comfort to buy, even though you have 5 of them

The point is that you have to choose the one or the ones you resonate with the most. But would be nice to fulfill your collection with various types. Sooner or later you’ll come to that conclusion

From the list you exposed, I’d pick them as follows:

Richard Mille RM 07-01

Reine de Naples 8938

Tissot Lovely

Don’t really think you need the WHYs. Hope to have been helpful 🫣

###IcySpicY###

Tissot Bellissima Small Lady
Reine de Naples 8918
Tissot Everytime Lady

For the Tissot Bellissima Small Lady, make sure it is suitable to the wrist. Its 26 mm case doesn’t look good on big wrists

Watermint

Hi Min,
Who’s gonna judge u here? We all are watch shopaholics here to a certain extent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As for reps, that’s tough to make a selection indeed πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I’d consider the reps you already have, I mean I would add to my collection those that I don’t have by style, or dimension. If you have plenty of tiny watches, go for an oversized one, for example. Or if a big part of them are casual, go for something more formal. I think you get the point.

To my liking, I’d add the Richard Mille Rm 07-01. This model is always straight fire and you’ll always be able to combine it with any trendy outfit.

The second would be Tissot every time Lady. I think one more great watch perfect for a night out is never odd in a lady’s wardrobe. Its slim case profile and playful bracelet look gorgeous on every lady’s wrist. I tell you this as the man I am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Though I must warn you that its clasp is a bit rudimentary, so watch out how it falls on your wrist and if it really comforts you

And the third would be the Breguet Reine de Naples 8918. At least, I would love these watches to be ins my wife’s wardrobe…… you made me think actually, maybe it’s time to make her a present πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BTW, you have a gorgeous collection, truly. I know very few people owning so many examples
Tissot Everytime Lady for sure is going to be a good friend for parties. I'm a party person for sure and I love to change watches every time I go out. Maybe I can agree about the Richard Mille Rm 0701. It is cool to have a watch that can be combined with different outfits and with different styles. Although... you know, there is not such a problem for me... i have so many watches that I can combine them with different colors of my outfits too. So this is not such a big thing. About the Reine the Naples, I'm still not sure which one is going to be the best one for me between the two mentioned. I know that they are completely different and this is what makes me so crazy...

Watermint

Great your courage for owning so many reps 😁😁

Agree here with @chunkeymonkey in that you have to consider your entire collection first. On the other hand, I remember myself when I was looking for a Seiko sports watch for daily wear and finally got my third formal rep watch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So, it also depends on what you are mostly stuck to. Sometimes a dress watch gives you more comfort to buy, even though you have 5 of them

The point is that you have to choose the one or the ones you resonate with the most. But would be nice to fulfill your collection with various types. Sooner or later you’ll come to that conclusion

From the list you exposed, I’d pick them as follows:

Richard Mille RM 07-01

Reine de Naples 8938

Tissot Lovely

Don’t really think you need the WHYs. Hope to have been helpful 🫣
Tissot Lovely or Everyday... it is really complicated between these too. They are different too but when I try to think critically about these two watches and even when I go for pros and cons seems like I just can find the middle perfect situation that i going to offer me the idea that some of them are actually better than the previous one.

About courage.. well don't know if i can agree with the courage meaning. Sometimes this idea and strong obsession of having new watches actually caused some big problems in my personal life. You have no idea how many fights I have had with my parents and my friends. Even if those are the money that I spend on watches... and I never go for money from someone else, their idea was that I am too obsessed and I spend all my money on watches that I don't even need. My mind reminded me all the time that those are my money an I can do everything I want with them but at the same time somewhere deep inside me, I knew that they may be right about this... but I refuse to accept it... the word I'm wrong and they are right it is too hard to say.

The only thing that I totally don't agree with is the fact that I buy useless watches and that I don't need them.. I use all of them and they know it.

Is there such a thing as a watch shop addition? If there is such a thing I think I may need a cure..

Watermint

Tissot Bellissima Small Lady
Reine de Naples 8918
Tissot Everytime Lady

For the Tissot Bellissima Small Lady, make sure it is suitable to the wrist. Its 26 mm case doesn’t look good on big wrists
I feel like there is no big deal when it comes to little cases or big ones. I love them all on my wrist. The only thing is that I'm not that sure about going for two Tissot's. Isn't it better to choose three different ones?

DanielDJZI

Ooooh the Crazy flower GJE25BB20.8989D so gorgeous 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Me, I wouldn’t take this rep though because im afraid no rep factory would be able to reproduce this beauty. It’s too challenging for the factories. I’m afraid that the construction of the house is impossible to be replicated, to take the gen option πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Exactly the same I should say about the Crazy Flower GJE23BB20.8989FB1 . I dont even know if there are any reps available for these models. So new or pre-owned would be a choice. If you have the budget, I’d suggest the Crazy Flower GJE23BB20.8989FB1 though. I like that contrast between the sophisticated case (if I can name so) and the black strap. Don’t know any watch looking more powerful and sophisticated and subtle, all at the same time.

Reine de Naples 8938-no!!!πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reine de Naples 8918- no. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Both are Breguet, I know, but these models are definitely not my style of watch. Maybe because I hate colorful straps. Idk, there is just something in them making me skip them.🫣🫣🫣

Richard Mille Rm 07-01- more yes than no. if it’s to choose between this and the afore-mentioned Breguet, then this would better do.

Richard Mille RM 07-02-a strong NO. Again, I don’t like rainbows in watches, and that’s exactly what it is. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Tissot Bellissima Small Lady- yes yes yes!!!!!!. Classic is always welcome. BTW, you can get some pretty great reps for this model. By the way, do you intend to have these three watches in genuine or replica version?!!!! 😁😁😁

Tissot Lovely - similar like the previous, a strong yes!!!!!!!!!!. Though I wouldn’t take both of them. Only one of the two Tissot would be more than enough

Tissot Everytime Lady: if getting this one, then only the T143.210.17.331.00 model. That intense and hot bloody red makes it all in this watch 🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩. The other versions from the line are not bad options, but are too minimalist for a statement piece. And as far as I can see, statement is what you’re looking for πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hope to have helped u😊

###IcySpicY###

What’s wrong with the Reine de Naples 8938? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
161 diamonds in its lugs!!!!! What can be wrong with it?🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌
The Crown is also full of diamonds. 384!!!!!!!!!! Diamonds on its dial! 🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌
Folding clasp with 28 diamonds!! What is wrong with it????πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@DanielDJZI pls give the watch me once you accidentally own it, if you dislike it so much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Watermint

What’s wrong with the Reine de Naples 8938? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
161 diamonds in its lugs!!!!! What can be wrong with it?🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌
The Crown is also full of diamonds. 384!!!!!!!!!! Diamonds on its dial! 🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌
Folding clasp with 28 diamonds!! What is wrong with it????πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@DanielDJZI pls give the watch me once you accidentally own it, if you dislike it so much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe for someone can be too much or too little. You never know, despite this, it is always about the style also. You know i love the Reine 8938 too but Reine de Naples 8918 looks cool too. Like there is something specific about it. For me is in the indexes.. don't know...

Watermint

Ooooh the Crazy flower GJE25BB20.8989D so gorgeous 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Me, I wouldn’t take this rep though because im afraid no rep factory would be able to reproduce this beauty. It’s too challenging for the factories. I’m afraid that the construction of the house is impossible to be replicated, to take the gen option πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Exactly the same I should say about the Crazy Flower GJE23BB20.8989FB1 . I dont even know if there are any reps available for these models. So new or pre-owned would be a choice. If you have the budget, I’d suggest the Crazy Flower GJE23BB20.8989FB1 though. I like that contrast between the sophisticated case (if I can name so) and the black strap. Don’t know any watch looking more powerful and sophisticated and subtle, all at the same time.

Reine de Naples 8938-no!!!πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reine de Naples 8918- no. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Both are Breguet, I know, but these models are definitely not my style of watch. Maybe because I hate colorful straps. Idk, there is just something in them making me skip them.🫣🫣🫣

Richard Mille Rm 07-01- more yes than no. if it’s to choose between this and the afore-mentioned Breguet, then this would better do.

Richard Mille RM 07-02-a strong NO. Again, I don’t like rainbows in watches, and that’s exactly what it is. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Tissot Bellissima Small Lady- yes yes yes!!!!!!. Classic is always welcome. BTW, you can get some pretty great reps for this model. By the way, do you intend to have these three watches in genuine or replica version?!!!! 😁😁😁

Tissot Lovely - similar like the previous, a strong yes!!!!!!!!!!. Though I wouldn’t take both of them. Only one of the two Tissot would be more than enough

Tissot Everytime Lady: if getting this one, then only the T143.210.17.331.00 model. That intense and hot bloody red makes it all in this watch 🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩. The other versions from the line are not bad options, but are too minimalist for a statement piece. And as far as I can see, statement is what you’re looking for πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hope to have helped u😊
there are actually i have seen some and i just started to be interested in. Besides this you are not right about iced-out watches being beautiful, trust me I have a lot of them. Nobody said that they are 100% equal or that can be compared with genuine but they are good enough.
I don't get it, why to even share your opinion when you don't know something? In addition to all of this, I asked for something else. I didn't ask if you think if there are good reps of these watches.
+ this is something that I like, and for sure it is important to me.

diaboliquerye

not a big pro in ladies watches, only you as a lady know it better about their aesthetic details. but for sure I'd suggest u go with all that comes from Richard Mille and Breguet. you won't go wrong with them. the point is that rep factories have produced them a million times already and each iteration is better than the previous one. with brands like Tissot, the demand is lower, and the iterations are less frequent. as a result, u can get a so-so quality rep with them... unless you wanna buy the gen version 😁