Luv all watches, except Rolex

Nobbing

Don't take it badly. I only think that Rolex watches are a bit overrated. I do embrace their look and reliable technical construction. But, after all, they indicate the time, as this is their primary function. Therefore, I usually consider timepieces with similar technical architecture, but a bit less pricey. If you haven't had the occasion yet, I really advise you to take a closer look at the IWC, Tissot, and Casio and you'll discover that they are by no means worse than Rolex.

hATeAndLovewaTCheS

I think u have a love-hate relationship with `Rolex watches :DD these watches have great technical architecture providing great reliability. It's true that the other brands you mentioned are iconic, indeed. But, so is Rolex, like it or not)) after all, all watch houses have great releases and also models that make you ask yourself "what the f*ck is that???!!!")) I mostly think that you don't resonate with the marketing Rolex strategy more than with watches themselves)

CasPer$$hunteR

@Nobbing it's impossible to ignore your profile description :D without thinking that you're kind of agent here :D I do love IWC, Tissot, Casio but all of their models. I selectively like one or another watch form different brands. And I think you just didn't find your Rolex yet) it's not necessary to love all its watches. but there must be one that somehow attracts u)

Nobbing

I think u have a love-hate relationship with `Rolex watches :DD these watches have great technical architecture providing great reliability. It's true that the other brands you mentioned are iconic, indeed. But, so is Rolex, like it or not)) after all, all watch houses have great releases and also models that make you ask yourself "what the f*ck is that???!!!")) I mostly think that you don't resonate with the marketing Rolex strategy more than with watches themselves)
nope) don't like either of them) for example the submariner Line: The bezel is too wide, and the hour hands look awful… hour numerals, just simple dots… no creative imagination for such a so-called “iconic” brand

Nobbing

no guys, don't have a professional background with this company )))) neither fired, not competitive intruder)) just don't find anything special in its watches that other brands don't have... just fancy words like Oystersteel that is is nothing else than stainless steel

PpiroJookK88735

hi there)) can't say hating Rx but also thin there is a bit too much hype around it... sorry Rx fans 🫣
perhaps, yet the Brand has all the right for creating hype around it) it doesn't have to prove noting to anyone.it's the king and shows that with every of its new releases. just look at the recent Challenge, what a marvel... can't name myself a Rolex fan neither, but I think would be correct to appreciate what's to appreciate. and the fact that the brand built an EMPIRE for making its watches, and a laboratory for research, testing and stuff, says a lot about it)))

you @Nobbing seem to have a personal trauma)) sorry buddy, but, didn't see any objective argument from you)

diaboliquerye

perhaps, yet the Brand has all the right for creating hype around it) it doesn't have to prove noting to anyone.it's the king and shows that with every of its new releases. just look at the recent Challenge, what a marvel... can't name myself a Rolex fan neither, but I think would be correct to appreciate what's to appreciate. and the fact that the brand built an EMPIRE for making its watches, and a laboratory for research, testing and stuff, says a lot about it)))

you @Nobbing seem to have a personal trauma)) sorry buddy, but, didn't see any objective argument from you)
+1 here and subscribe)
there is nothing to hate about in Rolex, unless it's just a subjective opinion. but, objectively speaking, the brand does its job at a premium level. all the rest is just dust...

DoctorWHO

still waiting for reasons @Nobbing 😎😎😎 I'm not a Rolex fan, but appreciate what this brand does. some watches are really nice, though not all of them are to my liking. but, it's a mistake being against such a successful brand. you can not love some of its watches, but not the brand. try yourself to raise such a company with such a value and recognition. could u do it better? doubt that

Cincinnati

still waiting for reasons @Nobbing 😎😎😎 I'm not a Rolex fan, but appreciate what this brand does. some watches are really nice, though not all of them are to my liking. but, it's a mistake being against such a successful brand. you can not love some of its watches, but not the brand. try yourself to raise such a company with such a value and recognition. could u do it better? doubt that
why are you attacking him like that? with some brands you don't resonate because you simply don't resonate... why should he give you explanations? it's as if you love the same watches that those around you love .... what a racist bullshit around here...

dancerINTHEdark

why are you attacking him like that? with some brands you don't resonate because you simply don't resonate... why should he give you explanations? it's as if you love the same watches that those around you love .... what a racist bullshit around here...
that's the way the world is... when someone has different visions than the majority, he is considered an outsider)

in fact, I also have some claims against Rolex... not that I hate it so much, but there are aspects that really create revulsion towards it... @Nobbing would have its own reasons,,, don't judge if you don't want to be judged 🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌😁😁

Michelangelo

you made my day 😁😁😁😁
I hardly believe that there is no model that will amaze you from the rolex catalog. you may not resonate with the brand policy or dislike the sales funnel model, but it is not possible to dislike rolex watches. what the brand creates is truly amazing. Of course, there are other watch houses with a higher potential, but this does not mean that all the watches in the catalog do not have the potential to amaze you. take a better look)

GeorgeClintonBiden

I don't think you have a problem with the watches. rather, there is something that you specifically dislike about the watchaker. maybe it's about marketing, maybe it's about the selling funnel and the problems that people face when they want to buy a watch.... if you leave the frustrations aside, I don't think you don't resonate with any model.... after all, rx brought a lot of discoveries and developments in the industry. so, literally, what you enjoy in other watches is actually the work of Rolex.
for example, today's waterproof watches that you surely wear... whose result is this feature?! Rolex made it first and other watchmakers took the concept.... so, please, chill and adopt a correct attitude

Meanwhile your position is not understood at all, unless you bring a clear and logical argument... until then it's just an extremely subjective personal opinion... Cheers!

StevenOhio

well, I can say that I like only a few models from the Rolex catalog. I'm not a fan of the brand; I know a thing or two about the watch industry and I know that there are much more solid brands than rolex. so, I don't understand why so much buzz around it. still, the brand is really good at what it does and has built its reputation through truly amazing achievements. however, I don't die for it and evaluate their watches very objectively. for example, if I had to choose between an RO Audemars piguet and a Daytona, I would probably go for the RO AP. the daytona revews are not always just good, these watches can sometimes have technical issues. As for RO Audemars, the reviews are mostly positive. So, it depends on the model and design. it is certain that Rolex invests huge money in advertising and marketing. For this reason, the brand is very popular. in technical terms though, there are even stronger brands