Luv all watches, except Rolex

BarbaraO

i still can't believe that there are people who dont like Rolex. it is like the master of watches and there are so many varieties. I think those who claim not to like some Rolex are usually having trouble with this brand because they didn't find the right one. I think that you have to keep on searching.
Generally, I have heard from people who said the same exact same thing that their perception changed after they decided to just go on and search for a specific model that can fulfill them. The search can take a lot of time and sometimes you just have to go on and try on different models but I think it is worth it.

I think what bothers u @Nobbing is actually the price for Rolex watches, no offence., you look for cheaper options with similar technical specs but at a cheaper price.. might be thinking that if u had the money, u would probably go for a Role watch actually) u know, there are some kind of people that "don't need luxury goods" until they get the money for them) after that, u see them only with blurry goods on 😂 no offence😂😂 just fooling around 😂😂