Need help asap!!!! The weight of the Omega replica watch....

Wervelf

Hello everyone! I need your help. Not so long ago I got the idea to purchase another watch. I have 3 Rolexes, because I'm a Rolex lover, and I know everything about them. They are replicas... but really good replicas. I never save money for good replicas, especially when you know that your supplier is a good one. The thing is that i decided to go with another brand. After some time, when i searched and searched and searches for something that i would like i found what i really want. Omega Seamaster is what i want. The thing is that my supplier can't provide me with Omega as he is specifics are just Rolexes. As you understand I started to search for other dealers or online stores. I can't say that I know for sure where to buy and what to do. I have 3 Rolexes and i have never changed my supplier before. The problem is that i'm not sure about the weight of the replica Omega. Every replica manufacturer is different and works differently.
When it comes to Rolexes, i already know what can be the differance in weight. My supplier already explained to me the max weight fluctuation for a replica Rolex. This thing is applied to Omega too? Are there some specifics? What is the max differance in weight that is tolerable?

Money is not a problem for me. I just relly hate when there is a big differance and the watch starts to look like totally fake. I like it to be genuinely near to reality. I really love replica watches that are hard to spot that are replicas. this is why quite all the time i try to learn everything that i need to know about the watch before buying the replica version. Please help! 💕

Thereld

Hello everyone! I need your help. Not so long ago I got the idea to purchase another watch. I have 3 Rolexes, because I'm a Rolex lover, and I know everything about them. They are replicas... but really good replicas. I never save money for good replicas, especially when you know that your supplier is a good one. The thing is that i decided to go with another brand. After some time, when i searched and searched and searches for something that i would like i found what i really want. Omega Seamaster is what i want. The thing is that my supplier can't provide me with Omega as he is specifics are just Rolexes. As you understand I started to search for other dealers or online stores. I can't say that I know for sure where to buy and what to do. I have 3 Rolexes and i have never changed my supplier before. The problem is that i'm not sure about the weight of the replica Omega. Every replica manufacturer is different and works differently.
When it comes to Rolexes, i already know what can be the differance in weight. My supplier already explained to me the max weight fluctuation for a replica Rolex. This thing is applied to Omega too? Are there some specifics? What is the max differance in weight that is tolerable?

Money is not a problem for me. I just relly hate when there is a big differance and the watch starts to look like totally fake. I like it to be genuinely near to reality. I really love replica watches that are hard to spot that are replicas. this is why quite all the time i try to learn everything that i need to know about the watch before buying the replica version. Please help! 💕
First of all i think that you need to be more specific about the model that you want to buy. Every seamaster is different in weight. for example the Seamaster diver 300m that i love weighs 245g. when i was searching for the replica version i new that i can go max for -5g for a replica watch. if you are a professional, you are going to spot the 5g differance. This is the max for me. The perfect range is about 1- 2g but honestly i think its hard to find something like this.
Go with the range of 5g max, and you are going to be ok. If it's more than 5g that means that the replica model is bad......👎

hiFUProstry

my Omega reps weight +/- 3 g compared to the genuine. If you love reps that are hard to spot from genuine, then I think you shouldn't accept a big difference in weight. the difference should not exceed +/- 3/4 g. otherwise, it suggests that the manufacturer uses other type pf materials than the genuine.
also, watch out for dealers who will try to sell you lightweight watches, claiming that they are new-generation watches, made by new materials that is lighter than stainless steel but far more durable and sh*t like this. That's totally crappy, and it's just another scam scheme new in the market.

take your time to find the dealer and dont only rely on expensive reps. These dots always guarantee high quality, if quality is what you search for

CringeUser

responsable rep factories tend to reproduce the watches for as close as possible, including the watch weight. Im sure that there is no difference in Rolex or Omega reps, the weight difference should be as minimal as possible.
Also, you should look in ensemble: minimal weight difference, good quality of material, reasonable price. After all, you can tolerate a weight difference in +4 g, if it is about a 904l stainless steel rep, in comparison to an identical weight, but 316 grade steel. That's why I think you should look per ensemble.

An acceptable weight error is considered +/-2 to 4 g, for as far as I know. higher or lesser indexes suggest something doubtful. Either way, the less the difference, the better, for your moral comfort

WorldWideWisdom

would be great to specify the model...
if it is all stainless steel made, the fluctuation should be minimal. steel is steel and it's unlikely that the manufacturer replaces it with cheaper materials...
if it's a model featuring a material strap, it's needless to consider the strap weight. you should be focusing then on the case exclusively. Some omegas are carbon-made. This can be tricky. carbon is lightweight usually. if the rep is too heavy, that means something carbon-like is used instead and the dealer is trying to fool you

the point is that the weight depends on the model and the fluctuation as well. The best is to opt for a similar weight as the genuine of course, but minor errors can be accepted. share the model you intend to buy, maybe we could be more explicit

Thereld

responsable rep factories tend to reproduce the watches for as close as possible, including the watch weight. Im sure that there is no difference in Rolex or Omega reps, the weight difference should be as minimal as possible.
Also, you should look in ensemble: minimal weight difference, good quality of material, reasonable price. After all, you can tolerate a weight difference in +4 g, if it is about a 904l stainless steel rep, in comparison to an identical weight, but 316 grade steel. That's why I think you should look per ensemble.

An acceptable weight error is considered +/-2 to 4 g, for as far as I know. higher or lesser indexes suggest something doubtful. Either way, the less the difference, the better, for your moral comfort
I don't know about that, I have at least 10 watches that have a diff of more than 5g and are really good. The supplier is a good one so I can trust him. Of course, everyone would like to have a min. diff. Let's be honest it is not always possible... and the watch is not totally identical or has a diff. of more than 5g is not that a big problem. Don't forget that you are actually buying a replica watch you are not going for a big win. AFAIK the most important thing is to like it and to have it made of good materials. Peace✌️

Wervelf

5g ???? It seem too much for me.
I know that I have this problem with perfection, but I thought that 1g is enough to make it count.
Does the 5g weight feel when you compare the genuine one with the authentic one?
Sorry for so many questions regarding this topic, but this is a problem of mine. I really need to have the best of the best.

If you ever purchased a Seamaster that fits in the 1g max gap please tell me the name of the supplier. Money is not a problem.

I think that too. At least if I want to pay for a replica I want it to be good. Besides this, isn't this their work? To create watches that are hard to spot that are not replicas. I know ... I know that there are replica manufacturers that work with low-cost materials and can offer really bad af things but I'm not here for them, I;m here to find out if I can go with the best suppliers. I was wondering if you know who can I trust.

I know that I'm a newbie and that for sure I know nothing about this world and I have to learn a lot, but I'm not ready to go with a watch that is more than 5g. I spent so much time figuring out who is going to be my Rolex supplier and assuring myself that all the Rolexes that I'm going to buy are great. I want to do the same thing with other watches, so the thing with go easy and accept that there are good watches even with a difference of 5g or more I can't accept. Sorry not sorry this is my own decision.

Wervelf

would be great to specify the model...
if it is all stainless steel made, the fluctuation should be minimal. steel is steel and it's unlikely that the manufacturer replaces it with cheaper materials...
if it's a model featuring a material strap, it's needless to consider the strap weight. you should be focusing then on the case exclusively. Some omegas are carbon-made. This can be tricky. carbon is lightweight usually. if the rep is too heavy, that means something carbon-like is used instead and the dealer is trying to fool you

the point is that the weight depends on the model and the fluctuation as well. The best is to opt for a similar weight as the genuine of course, but minor errors can be accepted. share the model you intend to buy, maybe we could be more explicit
Omega Seamaster aqua terra. At want it in total stainless steel. I usually don't go with leather straps. First of all, I can't be sure that the straps are made of good material. A lot of manufacturers don't even or with genuine leather. Sometimes it can be some faux material that after some months are going to bring me some headaches. I want a normal simple stainless steel bracelet.
As far as I know usually replica manufacturers can use different stainless steel materials, which is why the weight of the watch can change. This is my question, this is why I started this topic. How do I know that the s/steel material used is actually a good one? usually, they go with only one explanation the watch is made of stainless steel. If I spend all my time asking the weight of every seamaster aqua terra that im going to find, I'm going to lose my freaking mind...

Thereld

5g ???? It seem too much for me.
I know that I have this problem with perfection, but I thought that 1g is enough to make it count.
Does the 5g weight feel when you compare the genuine one with the authentic one?
Sorry for so many questions regarding this topic, but this is a problem of mine. I really need to have the best of the best.

If you ever purchased a Seamaster that fits in the 1g max gap please tell me the name of the supplier. Money is not a problem.

I think that too. At least if I want to pay for a replica I want it to be good. Besides this, isn't this their work? To create watches that are hard to spot that are not replicas. I know ... I know that there are replica manufacturers that work with low-cost materials and can offer really bad af things but I'm not here for them, I;m here to find out if I can go with the best suppliers. I was wondering if you know who can I trust.

I know that I'm a newbie and that for sure I know nothing about this world and I have to learn a lot, but I'm not ready to go with a watch that is more than 5g. I spent so much time figuring out who is going to be my Rolex supplier and assuring myself that all the Rolexes that I'm going to buy are great. I want to do the same thing with other watches, so the thing with go easy and accept that there are good watches even with a difference of 5g or more I can't accept. Sorry not sorry this is my own decision.
I just hope that u understand how hard is actually to have it all in the perfect manner. Is not that easy.

Foa, all this industry is hard. U are not talking about gens watches. if this happened to you to find watches ( like for example in ur case Rolx, from a good supplier) this doesn't mean that is going to be applied to all ur future rep. watches. That's not true. I think that u started with Rolex which has been exploited for a very long time, and quite all the rep. mans. know how actually it works. it is really hard to ruin a Rolex, even if it is rep... this applies only to bad chinese things... stuff that i don't actually like to talk about.

The reality about rep. is that is always diff. U can find all the info that u want to know about stuff and myths about rep. on the forum. There is a topic just in case u want to read it.
Don't fool urself with too much trust in perfection, or u're going to end with no watches at all.. cause none of them is going to be enough for u.

Wervelf

This is why I mentioned that this is a case of perfection and nothing else. I understand what you say... but I actually don't believe that you can't work with this and find what you actually like.
I don't mean to be rude but when you don't take this seriously enough you can get scammed easily. Especially when you don't care about weight. In manner of fact, I see that there are some people knowing some good info. If they were able to find watches in a range of 1g+-, okay make it to 2g at max, then I think that I can do it too. Maybe you should try it too. Again, I don't want to be rude or smth. but I think that sometimes it matters to ask some questions and to find more info, even if you are more experienced than me..
You know this industry changes... and I think that there is such a big competition among them that those who want it to be good and have clients always fight to offer the best items. This applies to all the stuff around the world, I'm not talking just about the replica industry.
Again .. I don't want to be rude.
I just hope that u understand how hard is actually to have it all in the perfect manner. Is not that easy.

Foa, all this industry is hard. U are not talking about gens watches. if this happened to you to find watches ( like for example in ur case Rolx, from a good supplier) this doesn't mean that is going to be applied to all ur future rep. watches. That's not true. I think that u started with Rolex which has been exploited for a very long time, and quite all the rep. mans. know how actually it works. it is really hard to ruin a Rolex, even if it is rep... this applies only to bad chinese things... stuff that i don't actually like to talk about.

The reality about rep. is that is always diff. U can find all the info that u want to know about stuff and myths about rep. on the forum. There is a topic just in case u want to read it.
Don't fool urself with too much trust in perfection, or u're going to end with no watches at all.. cause none of them is going to be enough for u.

peGASus4338#!

I now many rep manufacturers make errors in thickness more than in overall weight. the thickness is kinda complicated to reproduce correctly doe to the different movements. depending on the type of movement the manufacturers integrate in the watch, it's kinda challenging in maintain the thickness in original limits. So, id recommend you also consider the thickness, and not on ly the weight. If the thickness is reproduced close to the gen, it already is a pretty good sign.
As what refers to the weight, I only accept a fluctuation of +/- 3 g. The closer to the gen, the better for me. And also, I'm use to analyzing the rep considering complex perspectives. I mean wight/thichkness/movement/price etc. Suggest u do the same

WatchOveR

ooooh, I wish you find the perfect weight successfully. My problem was that all dealers I bought my reps from, promised me retinal weight. if you take a look at the website watch descriptions, all of them are said to have identical weight. it's hard to check the information, especially when you order online, so my advice for you is to be very prudent with the promises that dealers make to you. I have never found one single store saying t openly that the replica has minor weight deviations. all of them are identical 😂

the point is that u need to find a trusted dealer. the one will deliver a decent rep from all perspectives, including weight. one of my reps is 3 g more lightweight, the other 2 are 1 g different. I really don't know the "official" admissible fluctuation, and even dont know if there is such a one. BUT, AS FAR AS I KNOW, the wight should be maximal close to the gen

good luck

Ghosterry

agree on that it's hard to identify the weight of the rep only by looking at the description on the websites. you'd better ask for confirmation from the customer support before placing the order. also, you can ask for additional pictures, just in case. one of my buddies got a rep that was different from the gen in 7 g. not only it was much more lightweight, but the aesthetic look was terrible.

even if the dealer promises you identical weight, make sure that you can return the rep and get your money back, in case the weight difference is huge. if the difference is huge, it's impossible for the rep to be a high-quality one; cheers

Wervelf

ooooh, I wish you find the perfect weight successfully. My problem was that all dealers I bought my reps from, promised me retinal weight. if you take a look at the website watch descriptions, all of them are said to have identical weight. it's hard to check the information, especially when you order online, so my advice for you is to be very prudent with the promises that dealers make to you. I have never found one single store saying t openly that the replica has minor weight deviations. all of them are identical 😂

the point is that u need to find a trusted dealer. the one will deliver a decent rep from all perspectives, including weight. one of my reps is 3 g more lightweight, the other 2 are 1 g different. I really don't know the "official" admissible fluctuation, and even dont know if there is such a one. BUT, AS FAR AS I KNOW, the wight should be maximal close to the gen

good luck
How to check if the weight indicated on the site is the same as the watch? I mean, it seems to me that it is pretty impossible. If I ask him to provide me some additional info, like "please send me the picture where you weigh the watch and I can see the real weight of it" I don't think that they are going to do it. It seems to me to be quite impossible to find the truth. So this is the real question... how can I go with the purchase is I'm not sure that the supplier isn't lying about the watch. If he lied about the weight, it's pretty clear that he lied about the material used for the watch. I'm not stupid, I know that some materials that are extremely expensive are replaced with materials that are cheaper.. but this means that he is going to lie about it.

So, you want to say that even if you go for a really expensive replica watch, there is a big possibility that is going ti be a shi**y one?:cautious:

Thereld

This is why I mentioned that this is a case of perfection and nothing else. I understand what you say... but I actually don't believe that you can't work with this and find what you actually like.
I don't mean to be rude but when you don't take this seriously enough you can get scammed easily. Especially when you don't care about weight. In manner of fact, I see that there are some people knowing some good info. If they were able to find watches in a range of 1g+-, okay make it to 2g at max, then I think that I can do it too. Maybe you should try it too. Again, I don't want to be rude or smth. but I think that sometimes it matters to ask some questions and to find more info, even if you are more experienced than me..
You know this industry changes... and I think that there is such a big competition among them that those who want it to be good and have clients always fight to offer the best items. This applies to all the stuff around the world, I'm not talking just about the replica industry.
Again .. I don't want to be rude.
im not upset about your post, not at all :ROFLMAO: i just think that after some time you are going to get it. if you want to go with collecting watches, then my friend i have very bad news for you, their arent totally perfect reps. go on, you can deny it as long as you want, but after some years of collecting them, you are going to wake up and see that u are actually wrong and that the weight of watches is going to fluctuate.
here is the thing, you are going to find dome reps that are going to have the exact same weight as the gens. but there are going to be models that are going to have a gap differance. you have two choices to make
1/ you can throw the rep that has a little wight difference ( but generally the rep is good) and search for smt new
2/ you can accepts that this is the rep world and you cant have it perfectly.

I think i was a little bit wrong abou 2 opt. there is another one. you can go with gens, and you'll not have any probls. I hope that im not rude

concientE

all that I know from my ow experience is that one of rep watches are identical in weight, such as the websites say in their descriptions. all my reps have weight variations. they are not critical, since I know they are high-quality. but ever identical.
btw, my variations range between 2 to 4 g. for example my submariner rep is 150 g weight, while the original is 153. it doesn't bother me a lot honestly. sapphire Cristal, good stainless steel and good mechanism+ movement make me love it, even with this minor weight fluctuation

cheetomargheritto

if it is critical for you that the fake doesn't look like a fake, don't look at cheap reps. with cheap reps, there is high probability to get one with visible differences

Thereld

all that I know from my ow experience is that one of rep watches are identical in weight, such as the websites say in their descriptions. all my reps have weight variations. they are not critical, since I know they are high-quality. but ever identical.
btw, my variations range between 2 to 4 g. for example my submariner rep is 150 g weight, while the original is 153. it doesn't bother me a lot honestly. sapphire Cristal, good stainless steel and good mechanism+ movement make me love it, even with this minor weight fluctuation
This is exactly what i tried to tell... but it think that @Wervelf doesn't want to hear it... well, at least i tried.

Wervelf

This is exactly what i tried to tell... but it think that @Wervelf doesn't want to hear it... well, at least i tried.
I tried to find the best option for me. I understand your pow, but is a little hard for me to accept. Okay, I'm going to take it easy and just go with the flow. I think that I have some chances at least to try. If I'll be able to find the perfect one then it is going to be good, if not then that's it. At least I thought that if Rolex is for long time on the market, and replica is working on Rolex for a long time now, they can create watches that are of the exact weight...

Wervelf

if it is critical for you that the fake doesn't look like a fake, don't look at cheap reps. with cheap reps, there is high probability to get one with visible differences
This is the thing ...I don't look at cheap replicas at all. Money is not the problem ( i mean money for replicas). OF course I cant afford to have genuine but I can afford to have high quality replicas. So if I go for AAA, than this means that the watch should be the exact same weight as the original one?