Need help asap!!!! The weight of the Omega replica watch....

Wervelf

all that I know from my ow experience is that one of rep watches are identical in weight, such as the websites say in their descriptions. all my reps have weight variations. they are not critical, since I know they are high-quality. but ever identical.
btw, my variations range between 2 to 4 g. for example my submariner rep is 150 g weight, while the original is 153. it doesn't bother me a lot honestly. sapphire Cristal, good stainless steel and good mechanism+ movement make me love it, even with this minor weight fluctuation
I'm quite sure that there are AAA subamariners that have the exact same weight as the original one... is your submariner AAA quality?

Thereld

I tried to find the best option for me. I understand your pow, but is a little hard for me to accept. Okay, I'm going to take it easy and just go with the flow. I think that I have some chances at least to try. If I'll be able to find the perfect one then it is going to be good, if not then that's it. At least I thought that if Rolex is for long time on the market, and replica is working on Rolex for a long time now, they can create watches that are of the exact weight...
Wish you good luck!

CringeUser

actually, as far as I know, weight is not an issue for rep watches. currently, almost all manufacturers produce very close weight to gens. I think that manufacturers already observed that people aren't as stupid as they were some years ago and began claiming for quality. I would more consider thickness issues. there ca be many errors. no website says nothing about rep watch thickness, if you observed. and when you get it, it's some mm thicker and looks 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮 sooo, don't disconsider this aspect guys

Thereld

actually, as far as I know, weight is not an issue for rep watches. currently, almost all manufacturers produce very close weight to gens. I think that manufacturers already observed that people aren't as stupid as they were some years ago and began claiming for quality. I would more consider thickness issues. there ca be many errors. no website says nothing about rep watch thickness, if you observed. and when you get it, it's some mm thicker and looks 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮 sooo, don't disconsider this aspect guys
Agree but for God's sake please check before buying smth. and don't expect to have the best of the best, it is impossible. every time you think you got the best just think twice. yes, rep. manufacturers are trying to do the best possible items that are going to resemble the original ones. But it always depends on the model and the type of materials that they used to replace the original one. If the watch is made of carbon but u use a material that is heavier because of the price, u cant expects to have smth. good with the same weight.

KaraTisH

I can hardly believe that current available reps might have big weight differences. imho, all the reps in production now are almost identical to gens. weight is no longer an issue currently. you better inspect the material and functionality of all features, there's where scam dealers can fool u. they can promise all the features to be functional but once you get the rep you see that chronos dont function at all

Wervelf

I can hardly believe that current available reps might have big weight differences. imho, all the reps in production now are almost identical to gens. weight is no longer an issue currently. you better inspect the material and functionality of all features, there's where scam dealers can fool u. they can promise all the features to be functional but once you get the rep you see that chronos dont function at all
It totally depends on the materials that the manufacturers use. OF course, we can't know this but the supplier .. I think they know very well. The only thing is to find out if he is telling the truth. This is the thing that I'm afraid of.. especially now at the beginning of the road when you can do a lot of bad choices. Anyway, as a newbie, I think that is important to mention that this can happen to everyone and that at the beginning you can go with some bad choices. I have just started but one of the replica Rolexes that I purchased was 6g heavier than the original one...

I know I know that this is too much.. but this happened to me and I can't change it. But pay more attention to my future purchases, this is why I think that finding the materials used for the replica is the first step to understanding if the watch's weight is going to fluctuate or not

PeperoNNi

all my reps are almost identical in weight. I dont think this is the most critical aspect to consider. inspect the overall quality of the dial, bezel, movement. the weight is complementary

Thereld

all my reps are almost identical in weight. I dont think this is the most critical aspect to consider. inspect the overall quality of the dial, bezel, movement. the weight is complementary
it seems to be too critical for some people... but i agree with you, the most important things on a reps are actually other details. Take a look at the material of the case, for example, the material of the strap or maybe what exactly they used for it. for me is important to go with more specific details that after time can influence the outcome of the watch. lifespan is everything to me. take this into count.

cheap reps are always much lightweight than gens.dont expect a cheap rep to be close in weight. the more expensive the rep is, the closer its wight and its overall condition is to the gen

YuliusMeinl

my first Hublot rep was significantly lightweight than the gen. but I didn't complain much as I sent about 270 books on it 😂
it was 7 years ago and for those times I couldn't want more...
my last rep that I got was the previous year and it was a Patek Philippe for my father. it was an aaa rep and was identical in weight. Maybe a couple of mg difference, but not critical. what was different were the proportions, the thickness specifically, it was 2 mm thicker than the gen.

I think it depends on the factory that produces the rep and its grade, actually. the same model can differ in weight if it comes from two different factories

PpiroJookK88735

I don't really trust the specifications mentioned on replica websites. dealers never update that information. but rep factories produce new releases and overtime the fluctuation of the rep watches is different. for example, my Daytona weights differently form my friend's Daytona, even if we got it from the same dealer and the same model, with the same ref number, the only difference is that I got it 2 months earlier than him... turned out that during g those 2 months, the dealer got a new release from the rep factory and the new release came with 2mg more lightweight.

the solution for this issue is to message the dealer right before buying the rep, asking the exact weight. then. you decide if it comfort u.If not, you either look for another dealer asking the same question, or wait for a new release in the hope that the weight will be identical.

of course, I admit that not all the dealers say the truth, but at least, you try. you can even tell the dealer that you will return the rep watch if it doesn't match the weight he promises you. who knows? maybe he decides to tell you the things how they really are...