New Patek Philipe Nautilius is a dream

Mandre

I have had some ideas before of having one gen watch that is going to represent me. The one that I want just appeared on the international market and I found myself totally into this model. I just can't get over this watch. I think it is simply amazing. The gold-champagne colors for the dial and the bracelet are pretty simple but at the same time amazing. The idea of using rubies in rectangular for instead of numeral indexes for hour indications is the best thing possible. 🥰🥰🥰
I know that there are some similar watches but I love this one so much. Nautilus was always for me something unusual. Starting with the case shape that is not eighter round not square or rectangular. Not at all! The smooth corners of the watch make it look fabulous, and this shape is always going to look good on the wrist.

I remember the first time I saw the shape of the case. I was s confused but intrigued at the same time. When I saw it for the first time I thought that the watch is going to look horrible on the wrist. Then I tried a Nautilus model from one of my friends and I totally got in love with the model. This model here popped up this year, it is the new arrival of 2022. It is an extremely beautiful and colorful bezel that is excited with the same color palette that differentiates in tone makes me so excited. I was wondering what you think about this model. What is better to do? the authentic model, of course, costs a fortune but I always thought that maybe someday it is going to be a good idea to go with one genuine version. This one seems perfect for me. This is not my final decision.. maybe I'll decide to go with the replica version..still not sure. The question is if the replica version is worth it. Are new arrivals good replicas?

Attachments

• iws-nuovo-nautilus-7118-1300r-patek-philippe-fronte-1024x640.jpeg
    iws-nuovo-nautilus-7118-1300r-patek-philippe-fronte-1024x640.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1

dailydose

if you got in eve with this model so much, I dont recommend you to get the very first rep arrival. and here it is why: usually, factories reproduce the new-introduced gen models very quickly. in this context, it's not excluded that some of the rep factories already have the model available. BUT, the first release is not always the best one. intermediaries who sell the reps usually collect feedback from real customers and send them to the factories. these, make iterations, releasing the same model with some improvements. for example the rubies here in this Nautilus are beautiful, but some customers who already have the rep might report that they aren't attached well to the dial, and they just fall. so, the factories will improve the attachment in the next iteration. Other customers might complain about the clasp not closing well. so the following iterations will have these issues removed. so the very first iteration is actually the most experimental one. I dont know about this model in particular, but that's how it usually works in the rep industry. so you better dont hurry much, as the disappointment can be bigger, considering your biog passion for the gen model

igivente

oh all of Patek's are a dream 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
my advice is to hug tightly your friend until he gives you the contacts of his dealer😂😂😂😂
look, I had different experiences, some arrivals were good, some of them not so good. still, what I've spotted is that cheap rep versions usually are much worse in the new arrivals. in contrast, aaa reps always keep up with the quality and rarely make errors wit new models. so, if you're eager and crazily passionate about it, get it but only from the aaa grade and upper. no cheap options allowed. trust me, or you are going to get a big disappointment like @dailydose said

for the rest, enjoy!! it's an incredible model no doubt

PpiroJookK88735

pls share with me the dealer's contact or link to the source. I'd be happy to get this rep if it's a good one. for the model, it's superb, o doubt, just like everything else that comes from Patek Philippe🥰🥰

ObeisDexter

aaa grade and above (clones, super close, 1:1) are good to consider. inferior grades, which is cheap versions, don't even look at them if you don't wanna loose your enthusiasm for this watch.o. the whole, the model is great, agree. every nautilus is a masterpiece to me. I recently found the carbon nautilus 5711 rep. actually, it is not as "carbon" as I expected, but it's a decent beauty though. only the bezel is pure carbon, while the case is stainless steel coated with black pvd. the bracelet is a mx of stainless steel on the edges and interior links- carbon. on the whole, looks nice, but what I'm tying to say is that be attentive to what dealers promise you) and make your own research) if I didn't do it, I would expect a fully carbon rep, and I'd be very disappointed to find out it's only artily carbon at arrival)
I actually ordered it, t's not cheap, but for Nautilus, I want the best option. And expecting it to arrive the next Monday. 'll let you know what 've got and if it's as good as it seems, I'll share the contacts and maybe the dealer can provide you more info about yourNautilus

bagaBOO57335

aaa grade and above (clones, super close, 1:1) are good to consider. inferior grades, which is cheap versions, don't even look at them if you don't wanna loose your enthusiasm for this watch.o. the whole, the model is great, agree. every nautilus is a masterpiece to me. I recently found the carbon nautilus 5711 rep. actually, it is not as "carbon" as I expected, but it's a decent beauty though. only the bezel is pure carbon, while the case is stainless steel coated with black pvd. the bracelet is a mx of stainless steel on the edges and interior links- carbon. on the whole, looks nice, but what I'm tying to say is that be attentive to what dealers promise you) and make your own research) if I didn't do it, I would expect a fully carbon rep, and I'd be very disappointed to find out it's only artily carbon at arrival)
I actually ordered it, t's not cheap, but for Nautilus, I want the best option. And expecting it to arrive the next Monday. 'll let you know what 've got and if it's as good as it seems, I'll share the contacts and maybe the dealer can provide you more info about yourNautilus
and with me pls would be grateful if you share the contacts🙏

diaboliquerye

yep, they are. just red an indepeden review on the latest nautilus 5711. though it's improbable that the cheap versions satisfy your quality needs, as the rep factories always have smth to hide with them. but the medium-priced and the expensive ones look gorgeous and promise pretty reliable quality