New year new ... watch? Trends of 2024.. could it be Universal Geneve?

Gloo

hi dear watch lovers, here is an interesting this that I decided that we must discuss as it turns out that every year is good enough for something new or something trendy. i decided to open that gate and ask you what you search for in this new year. What kind of watches would you like to have? I'm going to replica of course. I can't say that I'm always about trendy things or smth but the thing is that sometimes somehow, i love to do on and think about what is the best on the market.. at least what is considered to be the best one.
I just finished reading an article about the watches that are expected to be trendy thing for 2024 and I got enthusiastic about this model from Universal Geneve. To be completely honest I have never tried one and never saw one in real life. There is something about this watch that makes me think that it is time to add something new and interesting to my collection of watches.
I heard that they are going to relaunch Universal Geneve watches this year. It is going to be interesting. Even so, this is the model that I liked. I'm not sure that i can find it in the replica version. The second thing is that I dont know if there is a possibility that this watch is going to fit my feminine size. Well, I dont want to go gender deep but I'm pretty girly :D and it is quite interesting that I decided to go on with this one. What do you think?

1705599408094.png

Dary

I think that this is quite amazing. i actually think that this is a cool idea to buy what you want . generally speaking, i dont think that you have to worry about the style or how it is going to look on you because you consider yourself girly. There is one thing that i noticed during a lot of years of analyzing watches and how they interfere on different sexes is that it is all about perception. a lot of women were and still are wearing mannish watches with style.
It is kind of like the watch is just melting into your style. Kind of like you change the appearance of the watch and not the vice versa. I think that you don't need to worry about it.
About finding it in bad replica... not so sure about this. This kind of looks like a pretty old version. The thing is that you cand find it but it is going to cost a little more expensive or you dont find it at all. Do your research before deciding wich one to purchase. good luck.

Evecusbaby

Pretty interesting choice (y) i dont think that a lot of women would want to go with something like this.
Don't get me wrong the watch is nice and I'm pretty sure that you can make it look the way you want it to look. The thing is that this is truly a different kind of watch. A watch that is extremely classic and past vibrating. The style of this one is deeply rooted in the beginning of watches and the way they used to look back there. Anyway, it is all about how you are going to bring it to light. so I agree with @Dary that it only depends on you not on the watch. Manage to merge your style with the watch and you are going to see it bloom.

Letry

I'm so sorry but I dont like it. I think that if you feel yourself more feminine as a person you should just go and search for another one. I'm sure that after a little period of time, you are going to regret it and you are going to think that it would be better to choose another one. We women are a little different. I don;t want to be rude or hope that no one is going to feel like I attack them, but seriously this watch and femininity ... not that much.

Let's be real here.. i see that you think that you define femininity and not the way around, but I'm pretty sure that you know that what you wear and the details that you bring on you matter. I don't think that this watch is going to look good. i feel like you are going to regret it.
If this is true and you have to buy it for more money because it is rare and hard to find, better to just step back .. my opinion

MiracuLuis

the watch seems nice whenever it fits your taste and personality. there is no such thing as good or bad watch; what truly matters is it to fit your style and if it does- go head.

As for the replica version, well, I didn't see Universal geneve watches around there in the replica realm. Most factories go with the classic brands like rolex, patek, omeg etc... though, i don;t rule out that factories might be trying something new this year, so you should keep an eye on the new releases...

However, from my own experience, the first attempts of factories to bring a new model to the market usually fail in most cases. The first releases are more attempts that are not always of high quality. I recommend that you take your time and wait a bit with this replica model until there are no reviews about it. If people say it's worth the money, go ahead.

I remember when a Bulova replica watch appeared, people wrote that the movement chosen by the factories was dysfunctional and caused problems after a few weeks of use. Then the factory released the same model with a better mechanism that solved the previous problems. So, give it time and wait until a really good version comes out so you don't get disappointed....

either way, what if you try to have this model in its authentic version? Universl geneve is not from the most luxurious watch brand, so maybe the price for a genuine watch might be pretty affordable... this way you exclude the risk of a fake of mediocre quality