omega imitations

nemailin

Take a look at the Seamaster aqua terra and the Seamaster diver 007 edition. The Seamaster diver 007 comes in a 42mm case, pretty suitable and comfortable on the wrist. The imitations come in a titanium version and would recommend it to you over the steel version. It is much lighter and pretty durable. The 210.90.42.20.01.001 has a more pronounced bronze tone than the previous 007 iterations. Also, it looks a little more military than the other models from the line.

The Aquaterra is more elegant than the 007 diver, so the decision is up to u, whether u want a more sporty or elegant watch. U can find them in both automatic and quartz movement. I have a quartz one and can’t complain so far, totally worth its money. Also, the variety of dial colors is wide and u can take the one that resonates most to u

hATeAndLovewaTCheS

sorry for boasting here but just got my new Seamaster and it looks great indeed… so excited 🫣🫠🤩… I was also struggling with the SMP Chrono diver, but in the end, opted for the 9300 OP Chrono as u can see… that’s a great decision if you go with the Seamaster
so nice 👍 😊 👌 good readability and powerful design... Seamaster can never make harm in a watch collection 🤌🤌

vingNEgy

Don’t go for the cheapest nor for the most expensive… for a medium price u can get a really nice Seamaster. Asian movements aren’t bad but if u want a long-term watch, look better for a Swiss-made movement

AdESTORn

sorry for boasting here but just got my new Seamaster and it looks great indeed… so excited 🫣🫠🤩… I was also struggling with the SMP Chrono diver, but in the end, opted for the 9300 OP Chrono as u can see… that’s a great decision if you go with the Seamaster
nice choice...is it a rep? what's the water resistance profile? I guess u opted for a waterproof watch, once it's a dive watch

Ghosterry

High chances are to get a nice Seamaster rep for about $450-$550. I don’t really know what “cheap” or “expensive” for u means))) but if u want a good rep, don’t look at cheaper than the mentioned range versions🫡

CasPer$$hunteR

What do u mean by “can’t afford” a Seamaster?)) u can find good reps of the Seamaster at a pretty reasonable price. And yes, swiss reps are the right way to go. All the Swiss reps I own didn’t cause me much trouble. Good price, good quality, if you take care of it appropriately.

As for the models, I’m in love with omega watches that have a special vintage appeal like the Seamaster 1948. The Aquaterra is not bad at all, modern, stylish and pretty attractive, and versatile. The price for the Swiss reps is pretty affordable. The Plotprof lineup is not to my liking, don’t quite like the chunky case shapes and the integration of the crown into the watch lugs. But it’s a personal taste matter. Some of my friends do like it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 13.51.56-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 13.51.56-min.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 13.51.47-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 13.51.47-min.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 13.51.37-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 13.51.37-min.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 1