Order never filled or refunded

CityBreak

where did you get it from? is there an official dealer - distributor of authentic watches? or is it a rep? if it's an imitation, the chances are much lower. if it's a gen - it depends on how "official" the distributor is. In the case of an authentic watch from a microbrand, an official dealer bears absolute responsibility for the delivery of the watch. so you can continue to insist on calling or writing or even suing..

if it is about a private intermediate source, which has nothing to do with official distributors, here you may have problems, as in the case of replica stores, which can disappear in a second,

check how trustworthy the store you bought from is. there you will understand the chances you have to recover the money

Steve

I had a similar situation. I think about 4 years ago, I guess. I had placed the order, paid for it and the watch didn't arrive... about 3 weeks later I visited the online store again to contact the dealer... the store was already non-existent))

I don't remember the name of the store, unfortunately, but it was the only bad experience of this kind

SwInEIGh

you are neither the first nor the last
nowadays, I rarely hear about such cases. but a few years ago, replica watch stores deceiving customers were the order of the day. Now, the customers have become more educated. They know better how to check the trustworthiness of different online suppliers. Years ago, however, people did not know how to differentiate a credible and trustworthy online store from a scam. I'm sorry for your situation, but this still happens in the online environment. little chance to get the money back. Sounds painful, but it's better to know the truth

learn the lesson and be more cautious about the online stores you buy from. I suggest buying exclusively from recommended stores. That way you have less chance of getting scammed

RoyaInk

sorry for the case, I rarely hear of such cases in the replica industry. but if we are also talking about other industries with online products, it is typical for the store not to take responsibility for the trash it delivers or for not delivering at all. I agree with the idea that it is better to buy only through recommendations

Ethan

I don't know how things work in the replica industry, but I think that any product ordered for more than 6 months is highly unlikely to reach its destination... in addition, if the dealer does not show any signs of life and does not keep you updated with the status of the order, it smells like a scam, so sorry.... at least, that's how I would have interpreted things

cheetomargheritto

had a similar case a couple of years ago.... it still happens, unfortunately.... i then paid the watch, and in 3 days, the domain was already unavailable, I never came across that online store. ... sorry to tell u that, but there are few chances to get the money back...

diaboliquerye

and I think it's not worth waiting anymore, unfortunately

being a shady industry, sadly there are still scammers like these who disappear right after one fills the order

be careful to buy from reputable dealers next time, if you ever dare to buy a rep watch

Almagest

typical.... nobody monitors this industry... and it's not that it's illegal.... it's so easy to create a domain, put some pictures of watches, attach technical tools for payment and to disappear after the customer has paid for an order...

this is part of the danger of online shopping and it does not refer only to watches, but to any product!!!! recently, my GF placed an order for makeup stuff on Black Friday; thinking it was sephora products for sale, she ordered around $50. Not a big deal the price but Adios Amigo!!! no trace of the order and seller neoghter. She only received a confirmation email that the payment was successful and the order basket....

it is obviously her fault that she did not check the source of the website. but the bottom line is that it is very easy to be deceived today in the online environment

PS: forget about your watch

TesaLLiuM8565

so sorry for the money lost... and time, and disappointment.... shit happens.... get over it, it's just a watch. there are more important things to worry about...

with a little luck, you'll come across a better dealer

Eugene

I've never had such a bitter expernce with rep watches, what's true, I only have 2, and I bought both of them without issues... but I guess it's a common thing with online shopping in every industry... my GF has ordered some makeup stuff recently and no traces of the dealer anymore. neither does she receive updates regarding her order, the few emails confirming the order have "no reply". so most probably, it's a kinda scam, just like your rep watch sadly

igivente

it is already obvious that it is a scam..., I think it is not necessary to repeat this million times... but, TO ALL PRESENT HERE!!! PAY ATTENTION! EVERYTHING THAT IS SOLD AT A DISCOUNT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IS A SCAM!!! DON'T BELIEVE THESE ADS, THERE ARE NO GOOD HIGH QUALITY REP WATCHES FOR $50... that's an approximate price of course but you get the idea

StevenOhio

it is already obvious that it is a scam..., I think it is not necessary to repeat this million times... but, TO ALL PRESENT HERE!!! PAY ATTENTION! EVERYTHING THAT IS SOLD AT A DISCOUNT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IS A SCAM!!! DON'T BELIEVE THESE ADS, THERE ARE NO GOOD HIGH QUALITY REP WATCHES FOR $50... that's an approximate price of course but you get the idea
yep agree 100%
Scammers invent more and more professional schemes to convince the buyer that they are genuine sellers. they can create customer support systems, with agents who even answer your questions. once you transfer the money, these disappear as if they never existed... be very careful and check before buying any product online. especially during the Christmas or Black Friday holidays when they take advantage of the naivety of the buyers. They claim to offer massive discounts and customers believe them because discounts are common during the holidays. So, don't believe everything you hear online, you can be a victim