order never filled or refunded

Myryopod

ouch duuuude, so sad for u.... this is the eternal risk of replica watches... u never know what to expect from different suppliers.... 😖😖😖

I suggest you check the seller on different independent review platforms. if you see that most other users say it's a crap supplier, I'm afraid you'll have to forget about your rep watch...

if the reviews are still good, try to write them one more time with the threat of writing negative feedback on all existing independent platforms....

Is email their only source of contact? maybe there is a phone number that you can call continuously. But if you say that since March they haven't returned with any answer, the case might not be the most positive 🫣🫣🫣🫣

I am sorry; I still hope it will be resolved!!! and you would be doing others a favor if you rated this supplier, so that other potential buyers would know their "heroes"

GeorgeClintonBiden

ouch duuuude, so sad for u.... this is the eternal risk of replica watches... u never know what to expect from different suppliers.... 😖😖😖

I suggest you check the seller on different independent review platforms. if you see that most other users say it's a crap supplier, I'm afraid you'll have to forget about your rep watch...

if the reviews are still good, try to write them one more time with the threat of writing negative feedback on all existing independent platforms....

Is email their only source of contact? maybe there is a phone number that you can call continuously. But if you say that since March they haven't returned with any answer, the case might not be the most positive 🫣🫣🫣🫣

I am sorry; I still hope it will be resolved!!! and you would be doing others a favor if you rated this supplier, so that other potential buyers would know their "heroes"
I don't really agree that it would be an exclusive problem for replica watches. there are thousands of other suppliers who sell other goods and disappear as soon as you pay them...so, you don't have to blame the replica industry only))

@mikel123456 what about calling the bank? maybe it will block and return the transaction? many banks do not accept payments for illegal goods and they might be empathetic with your situation... at least, give it a try. such cases occur in different industries, not necessarily in the replica watches industry. I hope at least the watch didn't cost you a fortune

Michelangelo

if the supplkier disappeared without giving any explanation, it is unlikely that you will get the money back 🥹🥹🥹 I think this was his intention from the very beginning and you are probably not the only one who fell into such a trap 🥹😞 It's almost half a year since March, there are few chances...

- you could instead: make a review for the supplier, so that others don't buy from him;
- to notify the bank of this scam store to block the transactions of other customers to it;

and sorry for the question: but did you check the supplier before buying from him? I don't want to add straw to the fire, but unfortunately, we as customers, do not properly investigate the source of the purchase. maybe if we draw more attention to the supplier trustworthiness, we wouldn't fall into the trap so often...

BenStone

if the supplkier disappeared without giving any explanation, it is unlikely that you will get the money back 🥹🥹🥹 I think this was his intention from the very beginning and you are probably not the only one who fell into such a trap 🥹😞 It's almost half a year since March, there are few chances...

- you could instead: make a review for the supplier, so that others don't buy from him;
- to notify the bank of this scam store to block the transactions of other customers to it;

and sorry for the question: but did you check the supplier before buying from him? I don't want to add straw to the fire, but unfortunately, we as customers, do not properly investigate the source of the purchase. maybe if we draw more attention to the supplier trustworthiness, we wouldn't fall into the trap so often...
yeah.... right..... everyone is a hero after the war...

Marvel

there are chances, but they are minimal.... I know cases when the store did not deliver for 4 months just because the model was not in stock. once the model appeared in stock, the store resumed deliveries... it's true that it's stupid to disappear like that; the customer deserves an explanation or an alternative. either way, there are chances, even if small

Drinky

I think that if it was a scam supplier, the website would have completely disappeared already. if it still exists, it means that it is still operating. I want to believe that they will return with a notification soon

Maric

I think that if it was a scam supplier, the website would have completely disappeared already. if it still exists, it means that it is still operating. I want to believe that they will return with a notification soon
and what stops them to continue to operate accumulating orders and income without delivering the watches? 😂 as long as Google doesn't block them by indexing them as a scam store, they can operate as much as they want, unfortunately... my advice is to forget about this refund and buy only from trusted dealers in the future.... sorry for the experience

CityBreak

ouch, soon it will be a year since you were supposed to receive it... it's difficult to estimate the probability of receiving a refund... more details. does the seller tell you something? did he come back with any answer? are your contacts valid?

if they are missing, most likely the refund will not take place. sorry for telling u that

UdlinINTEL

my goodness... what are the chances of getting a replica watch on time and without problems? I have never bought it, but I intend to. So, I really don't want the same scenario to happen... so sad for u @mikel123456 😞😞

Eugene

if you were to receive the money back, I think the dealer would react immediately, or at least, shortly after. with so much time passed, few chances... sorry for the experience