payment issues

Simposium5338

itunes???? What the hell can you buy through itunes??????
what is the logic of those who cheat with credit cards to buy something through itunes????

either way, tnx for the sharing..... you opened up some details I didn't know about

dancerINTHEdark

I worked for some time in customer support at online services and learned some tricks that could help in the future....
-first of all, it really is important to double secure payments. two-step payment authorization is a must.

-Also, there are many cases in which you could finally recover your money, the important thing is to contact the bank. people are a bit afraid to go to the banks, because they will have to admit that they wanted to buy some fake goods, and they think they will be held accountable. BUT THE BANK IS NOT THE AUTHORIZED AUTHORITY TO HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS)))) and in general, no one has such prerogatives yet))

- so, if you see that the money for dubious transactions has disappeared after paying for a rep watch, contact the bank immediately!!!!!! you can explain the circumstances and request the cancellation of the dubious payments... almost all banks have to process such requests!!!!!

- if you paid through Paypal, and you never received the rep watch and no one answers customer support, there is a chance to recover the money. There is a so-called Chargeback Scheme that allows your card provider to ask the dealers' bank to return the money.

In the case of a debit card, usually the entire amount is returned. but if it's credit, and the price of the rep watch is more than 100 usd, so there is a special procedure called "section 75 claim" that allows you to get it back. there is another procedure for items less than $100, but I don't really know replica watches cheaper than $100...

!!!!! Money transfer services are riskier!!!!!!! if we talk about the rep industry!!!!
It is impossible to return the money if it is a western/moneygram transfer and something like that... and be careful, because many stores offer special discounts specifically to promote for such transactions. I don't presume to say that all of them are scammers, but personally, I never make transfers of this kind, except for the people I know...

so keep in mind and be careful....

StatusQUO

good to know, thanks) I assumed there must be scammers in this industry ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ but thank goodness, I've never experienced it YET))) in any case, thanks for the suggestions ;)

PreciousJohn

I'll keep that in mind..... I haven't had such problems. but anyway I will be cautious.... I have a friend who works in the IT field. I'm impressed by how many methods there are to scam online payments.... be careful everyone ๐ŸคŒ

BusyAsHell

I had a similar case, only not after buying replica watches. I had ordered 2 pullovers from a Chinese store. after the payment, about 3 hours after I paid the order, I received notifications of an attempt to pay for some goods that I had not ordered. it wasn't iTunes for sure. it was a payment for some products from a Chinese store. good that I had confirmation in the system where I could refuse the transaction. and I refused it without being charged. but strange how the system tried to charge me for something I didn't order....

I called the bank immediately after, and the bank checked and told me that there were attempts to pay on Chinese storers. I don't know what the bank did, but after this incident, it didn't happen again. the truth is that I didn't even add more money to my card account than a certain purchase required. be cautious with your credit and activate all possible security methods!!

Rochdale

I already have a history of 5 replica watches bought on replica sites.... I am glad that I have never experienced such problems,,,

the truth is that I chose stores with great caution and meticulousness... I avoided any that did not have a professional customer support or that did not have a clear return and guarantee policy... this was probably the factors that protected me from fraud.....

anyway, it's good to know about these risks. Be careful!!!

Maric

I love banks that take care of their customers... once I wanted to pay a monthly subscription for a service and the bank wouldn't accept my payment. I called the representatives, and they told me that the subscription I was going to pay is on the bank's blacklist. Too many transactions and withdrawals had been reported from other people who had also subscribed to that service. the bank has taken a stand and does not allow its customers to accept the payment. I was surprised by the attitude of the bank that prevented me from a potential fraud if I had to pay for the service....

it would be good for each of us to report to banks when undergoing fraudulent money withdrawals from cards, if these happen after paying for a rep watch. thus, they block such transactions, protecting your money. it is also valid for the replica industry. I've never had any problems with replica watch payments, thank goodness. however, be careful and check how you can source to which you pay!

HahREF5583468

how happy I am with banking services like Revolut. they are so secure that I have never heard of cases of fraud with them... especially since you can use the disposable virtual card option that ensures safe transactions.....

my dears, the technological revolution is also valid for the banking sector. you have a lot of alternative options to ordinary bank cards to make transactions without fearing potential frauds..... be careful where you buy the replica watches. I have not heard of cases of fraud with them. the most I know is that the dealers can take the money and not deliver the watch. but I've never heard of fraudulent third-party payments with replica dealers.... I hope I don't become a victim and I want you to be as cautious as possible!!

Drinky

why does this thread appear exactly when I plan to buy my replica watch for the first time? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and without that, it took me a long time to decide on the purchase, and now that I find out that there are risks with payments, I'm about to step back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

though, thanks for the insight, always good to be prepared!

Encantadore59935

to be honest, I never deal with sto9res that only offer western union transfer. these are dubious and you may not get the watch or the money back. I opt for those with paypall, moneygram, crypto, zelle. they comfort me because the transactions are secured. if I want a replica store (and there are a lot of them), I only propose a direct transfer, forget about such stores as they are scammy for sure

BenStone

the only time I had problems with payment is that my bank refused the transaction. I didn't understand why, and I called the customer support representatives. they told me that they do not accept such transactions because they are dubious and there had been many complaints about fraud. I was very grateful to the bank for this security measure. but not all banks do it.....

until then, I didn't even think that I could be a victim of online payment fraud. after that, I buy goods on the Internet (not only replica watches) exclusively with a separate card, which I top up with the exact amount I have to pay. not a cent extra. and if the seller tries to commit subsequent frauds- whatever))))) as long as I have no funds on it

Perpetual

the problem is specific to many services and products payments via the Internet, not only with replica watches. some time ago I subscribed to a TV service that seemed very reputable. then I noticed that money were disappearing from my account for no particular reason. I called the bank, I was told that the service is on the black list for fraud with customers' cards. unsubscribed me immediately...

Grigio

I'm glad that I didn't have any problems with the reps' payments, but I have a buddy who told me that he had paid for a replica watch and had the transaction fixed in the web-banking history. but the seller kept telling him that he did not receive any payment from him and, as such, he could not deliver the watch. he got in touch with the bank, the bank confirmed the successful transaction, but the seller kept saying that he didn't receive anything from the customer. until the end, my friend did not receive the watch as the seller stopped responding to emails....
I don't know how true this story is, it is possible that my friend omitted to tell me the details... but once again I am convinced that you have to be very careful from whom you buy goods online

GeorgeClintonBiden

thank you for sharing this info... it's a good opportunity to think and to double-secure all payments... I don't know any cases of fraud in the replica industry, other than just paying for the watch and never receiving it... this it sounds very frustrating and it's hard to find culprits and hold them accountable...

personally, I urge everyone to buy only from reliable sources and by recommendation... from what I can see, store offering rep watches appear like mushrooms after the rain and most of them seem to have rather bad police warranties... be careful!

StevenOhio

good piece of info, thanks for it. some time ago I wanted to buy some stuff on the Internet; the bank refused my transaction, explaining that it was a dubious transaction and the platform I intended to pay on was included in the black list... however, there are situations when banks accept these transactions, so you should not rely only on the bank. take careful photos and do your homework by researching who you pay!!

MiracuLuis

I tried to buy a rep some time ago. a consultant helps me make the purchase online and he guides me in the process. everything seemed nice and smooth until the agent told me to share my cvv apart from the card data. Then I understood that it's a scam attempt and I stopped the conversion

BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF SCHEMES AND NOT ONLY IN THE REPLICA WATCH INDUSTRY!!! NEVER SHARE YOUR Card details with anyone!!