rep watches papers

Albert

hi there, boys and girls...
I've been in this whole thing with replica watches for some time and there's a thing that concerns me. it's about the papers that come or not along with the replica watches.

Lemme explain this: I have 3 fake watches, of which 2 are Rolex fakes. When I bought the first one, it only came in a box with a small leaflet with some instructions

after some time, I got my second fake, a deepsea that came in a box similar to the authentic one, with all kind of papers. These look pretty good and I dare to believe that they are genuine... so please enlighten me in this regard. these papers look like warranties and stuff, which is not specific for a fake rolex.

on the other hand, i paid for this handsome guy pretty high price, and maybe it indeed comes with a warranty i don't know about.... but papers do look impressively good. I checked in the internet, very similar logos and detailings, even the hologram looks authentic... what's the deal with these papers? Any real value? Should I keep them? How do they help me?

Share and thank you

#MiniCooper#

as far as I know, there is no big deal with these papers. at least, they have no value. they are included in the replica watch package only as a decorative, aesthetic element, for the moral satisfaction of the customer
so sad to hear that.... i never had a rep with such papers.... but I was sure they had a certain value.... I thought they were warranty papers, a more solid warranty than the usual one that dealers promise without papers.... in fact, I thought you could trust these documents because they guarantee the quality of the watch rep... r u sure about that? maybe you are wrong

Ethan

so sad to hear that.... i never had a rep with such papers.... but I was sure they had a certain value.... I thought they were warranty papers, a more solid warranty than the usual one that dealers promise without papers.... in fact, I thought you could trust these documents because they guarantee the quality of the watch rep... r u sure about that? maybe you are wrong
nope, @Eugene is right...these reps are the same as all the others, made by the same factories... papers are randomly made by dealers who want to attract more attention to their products... it's a kinda marketing for gaining credibility and looking superior over other competitors. .. but in fatc, these are the same watches.... only that these might cost more as such reps look more attractive to the customer :DDD

Mathew

chill))) these just seem authentic))) but in fact, these are as fake and the rep watches :DDDDD

here's a thing: some dealers copy them from internet or other sources, make some aesthetic changes in PowerPoint or whatever other tool, change the serial No (as every watch has a certain serial number, but the rep have a random one) and voila- papers look like similar

UdlinINTEL

not so sure that these papers have no value... maybe not all of them, but certain do have value. i got a buddy that paid about 1k for a swiss copy rep. the papers included warranty for up to two years... he never got to use the warranty as the rep was working wonderfully. still, the papers did include info about warranties for up to two years

CityBreak

not so sure that these papers have no value... maybe not all of them, but certain do have value. i got a buddy that paid about 1k for a swiss copy rep. the papers included warranty for up to two years... he never got to use the warranty as the rep was working wonderfully. still, the papers did include info about warranties for up to two years
it seems one of thowe for which u pay for additionally... some dealers offer the warranty service for additional price like about 50$ or so... so, it's not about the papers, it's more about the e3xtra fee :D

GeorgeClintonBiden

what kinda value they can have if these papers just are printed usual files, copied and modified through desinger's light work?! the hologram is also a kind of trick to fool customers... well, maybe not fool, but make them believe its an authentic watch

or maybe, they do this to make the purchase look attractive to the eye... we all like good looking stuff and are more likely to buy beauti8ful things:D marketing is a powerful tool:D

Perpetual

agree) just fake stuff for beauty

the genuine papers indeed have all the passport info about the watch, with serial number and tr5acking details of manufacturing. whenever the watch is damaged, the repair shop can track everything with the help off these papers... in those with the fake rep, no info can be tracked. just a template texting about how to care about the watch, and maybe warranty iff you pay additionally for it))

Michelangelo

it's great that some dealers want to make the package of a replica watch as attractive and good looking as possible... the problem lies in the dealers' intention to try to convince customers that these watches are of higher quality... after all, if these watches are really worth 1k, then it's not a problem. But if these are ordinary and are worth no more than a $300 watch, then these papers are just a method to trick people into thinking they are of higher quality for their 1k... so, that's more serious I guess

BenStone

it's great that some dealers want to make the package of a replica watch as attractive and good looking as possible... the problem lies in the dealers' intention to try to convince customers that these watches are of higher quality... after all, if these watches are really worth 1k, then it's not a problem. But if these are ordinary and are worth no more than a $300 watch, then these papers are just a method to trick people into thinking they are of higher quality for their 1k... so, that's more serious I guess
so true... I wouldn't\t like, as a customer, pay 1 k for a rep watch that's naturally worth 300$, just because it has some fake papers that are worth nothing and solve no issues when having problems with my watch... in such a case, I see no point in such papers

Marvel

these papers indeed look attractive.. but if they are the only reason why a rep is about 1k, so no, please, I'm ok with a 300$. let them be without papers but more expensive :DDDD

Drinky

never got such a rep watch with papers... but tbh, i always thought they indeed were valuable and i thought the papers had some value... so dissapointing to hear that these are just printed and redesigned papers that give no warranties.. .. i thought it a good idea to get such a rep someday...

Maric

it's a tricky thing the paper thing.... if u can make sure that the watxh is indeed a good rep of highest quality, than these papers are a nice aesthetic bonus... but if the price is only for papers while the rep is mediocre... so, caution is required not to fall prey to such dealers trying to scam u

BusyAsHell

@Albert these are fake bro... if u wanna rep watcxh to look like genuine, maybe for a gift or smth like that, these will do. they truly look fine and attractive and every customer is happy to get a nice package looking like authentic when receiving the rep watch with shipping.. but don't rely much on these papers... these won't help u much if the watch gets damaged ... they may help u to prove that u bought the rep from a certain dealer. but no more than that

DomPerignon

well, @Albert you may actually benefit from warranties with rep watches. some dealers offer it with or without papers. it is certain that these papers are only an aesthetic benefit, a perk if you want, to appear more attractive compared to the competition. those papers have no value in fact, but they only improve the shopping experience... in the era of consumption we live in, it's nice to benefit from an appealing packaging) I would definitely buy from dealers that offer this packaging than from those without it, even if it is the same watch))

at the same time, the price of the watch matters a lot in this equation. if the price difference for watches with and without papers is too big, I don't see any sense in overpaying, because they are just printed papers that, technically, you can throw in the trash)