replica watch as a gift

chip&dale

sounds stupid the break-up thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now I know the reason why I've broken up with my 3 ex-esπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
actually, I won't recommend you a specific watch for your friend, I think you know it better. but, on the whole, the idea of getting a watch is great.

only one thing to consider it: not all people are ok with reps.some might not know much about them and can consider the if it is fake, it means cheap, even if you spent 12k on it. otherwise, you won't show him the price tag to prove'm the value, right?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
so, that's what you should do as the first step: to search his attitude towards reps as a whole concept. the next steps are for easierπŸ˜‰

ArnoldTHEgreat

be careful here! if it's a rep, it should be the best quality one, to to screw it down. you never know how long will your relationship last and is gonna end. I mean, I wish for the best scenario for you, but you ever know. ad you dont want gossips and comments afterwards, suggesting you got a trashy piece
buy it as if it was for yourself, and you'll never get the wrong piece. and I dont think the person is so pedantic to not appreciate a watch as a gift, be it a rep

dailydose

im the one who makes watch gifts frequently. to be honest, I'm more pedantic to them than to those that I get for myself :D it's always pleasant to know that the person loves the gift you give
1. I consider the overall style of the person. if its the formal guy/girl, I never get a watch of another style, so I follow the same style line
2. I never experiment with too many functions. first, because Im not always sure that all complications work well in reps. and second, I'm not sure the person will use all the function. so less is more. maximum can opt for is a chronograph watch which I eve to my father. foe the rest, it's usually a time only piece or a day date one.
3. avoid experimenting with gold coating in reps. from my own experience, the gold coating can fade off quickly, even in the TD vows its an ultra quality coating. it never is!!!! so, clean and clear stainless steel is the right way to go, always
4. always get a waterproof rep, just in case, eve if the person is not a big swimmer or ever or stuff like that. the idea is that WR watches come with a better case construction to assure water resistance. And when can a better construction be odd? never, even if the watch is never taken to water

that's what I usually consider. fingers crossed for u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺ🀞

CapOOchino

all guys thank you for the support. and sorry for the delayed reactions here, was kinda busy lately... honestly, I did my "detective" job lately, and tbh, it was more difficult to find out about the overall preferences, rather than about a specific watch. but took notes from all you suggested here and applied them in practice all I could...
the great thing is that the discussion about reps came up absolutely naturally, and to my surprise, he was the one to open the subject, suggesting that he intended to get a rep for himself in the next future... you just can't imagine the relief In my heart to know that I was on the right way. we are still thinking between a nautilus ad a Jaeger LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Swiss Replica Watch in Grey Dial. BY THE WAY, I WOULD NEVER THOUGHT of a JLC, and in general of such a formal type of watch. He's more the casual guy. so, see? a formal watch is always a good idea even for casuals ))
now, we are on finding a TD, so, welcome if you know one to offer good quality
and thanks once again, ill keep u updated!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

"Jaeger LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Swiss Replica Watch in Grey Dial"- beautiful)))
you could discuss about wat's his intentions of the watch. if it's for the daily use, Nautilus would be better I guess. if it's for the "once ion a while" formalities, then the JLC makes sense

ObeisDexter

I got once a rep watch some years ago(((( wasn't the best experience, to tell the truth... I assume that the person gifting it to me had no idea about reps watches and their specifications. only within a couple of weeks the rep begun going crazy. not to say about the luster getting faded every day more and more!!
don't wanna disappoint anyone here, but I think buying a rep as a gift should be a mutual decision after discussing all the aspects. I know most of us wanna make a surprise gift and stuff like that, but if u want to avoid a potential collapse, better discuss it openly. otherwise, it's gonna be you getting a "crap" rep as a surprise.
better without surprises, but with a reliable rep. my humble opinion and my sincere advice only!

bagaBOO57335

all guys thank you for the support. and sorry for the delayed reactions here, was kinda busy lately... honestly, I did my "detective" job lately, and tbh, it was more difficult to find out about the overall preferences, rather than about a specific watch. but took notes from all you suggested here and applied them in practice all I could...
the great thing is that the discussion about reps came up absolutely naturally, and to my surprise, he was the one to open the subject, suggesting that he intended to get a rep for himself in the next future... you just can't imagine the relief In my heart to know that I was on the right way. we are still thinking between a nautilus ad a Jaeger LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Swiss Replica Watch in Grey Dial. BY THE WAY, I WOULD NEVER THOUGHT of a JLC, and in general of such a formal type of watch. He's more the casual guy. so, see? a formal watch is always a good idea even for casuals ))
now, we are on finding a TD, so, welcome if you know one to offer good quality
and thanks once again, ill keep u updated!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
sooooooooo?????!!!!! πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“ what u got? 😁😁

CapOOchino

we got the Nautilus guys 😁😁😁
thanks again for all your advice!!!!! we found a great TD and we talked a lot about the differences between both. finally we decided for the nautilus. indeed, a great watch, and a great quality of the rep. it's an aaa rep from a very humble online store. all runs well, the rep has a pretty soft and smooth polish. the dial is gorgeous. my man wears it on the daily basis so far and the impression is still fabulous about it🫠🫠🫠🫠
sorry for keeping u on hold, we went on a wonderful vacation!!!
cheers!!!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€©

StevenOhio

I think you have to know the person very well before making a replica watch as a gift. you have to be sure that he accepts replica watches in general... if she has other fake watches, it might be a gut option. but, again, you have to make sure of the quality he/she prefers. gifting a cheap rep I think is a mega bad idea and a sign of disrespect... for a foreign person who is not your close friend, it's better to give him a book I guess... or, the final solution is to contact this person directly. it is better for the gift to be announced in advance, even if you spoil the surprise, than to be surprised that the person celebrating the occasion was not satisfied with your gift

PS: gut to know that the person enjoyed the Nautilus)