Replica watches for summer season ( women)

Acien191

Good day to all of you folks. 💋 I'm a newbie here and I'm really glad to see you and know you all. I like the forum. Read some posts and found a lot of interesting information. I know a little bit about watches from my brother. He never wanted to teach me, he is grumpy and we always argue:LOL: a normal thing that happens to all the siblings out there. I decided to learn everything by myself, so, some general information I already know. I have 2 replica Tissot watches, one replica Bvlgari and one original Cartier that I got as a present. Is nothing special, most of them are simple without any extra styles.
not so long ago I decided to start my journey to find some good replica watches for summertime.

I was never into season watches or something like this, but with the watches that I got, I feel like I don't have enough possibility to express my personality. I would love to have some beautiful watches that are going to match the summer season. Any idea is a good idea so I hope to collect all your advice and till summer to find the best options. Thank you

Surid1980

Hello, nice to meet you, although I'm a woman and I don't know many things about watches, I actually love your idea. The thing is that I thought about this some time ago. My actual idea was to create 4 different collections for every season. It is going to be amazing of course to create 7 watches/collections. For example, 7 watches for spring, summer, fall, and winter. So you can change it every day during the next 3 months.

Of course, the idea sounds stupid and is not a one-time deal, but I think I to try it in the future. Maybe someday I can make it work. I'm not that informed about watches, I'm a newbie too but judging by all the watches that you have, you need to add some Rolex or Omega to your list. For me, not having a Rolex watch is like not having a watch at all. Now, I'm looking for a good Daytona. I'm not sure but I think I have seen some Daytona models that are going to look amazing for summer. Try it.

Wervelf

Hi committee. Really glad to see women here.

Totally agree about the fact that Rolex is one of the watches that you should add to your list of watches. It doesn't really matter for what season. but Rolex is something that you should have. Besides this, Rolex is really simple to find. I mean if you never bought a replica Rolex you are going to find it extremely easy to do. The replica Rolex collection is on the market for a really long time, so replica manufacturers already know how and what should they do in order to make the replica Rolex look amazing.

If you are interested in some models that can be amazing for summer you can go with Lady-Datejust, oyster, 28 mm case in everose gold. This is a total woman's watch and looks really cute on the wrist. The size of the case is not that big so it is not going to look like you have something big. For summertime this kind of watch is great. You can go with bigger cases for winter or autumn, it looks better. During the summer I guess you would like to have a sweet dress, so the watch should look really cute and not invasive.

The second model from Rolex that you can consider is Datejust 31mm. This one is a little bit bigger but not too big to look awkward. Is an oystersteel and white gold. Of course, the replica is going to be only stainless steel but try to find the best one with the best quality of stainless steel on the market.
Almost forgot to tell you that everose gold is going to be changed to in replica watches so be careful what you consider. There are a lot of Datejust 31 you should consider the one that is with a floral theme. I think it is called Azzurro blue floral motif, but I'm not sure. Need to check it.
The floral theme on this watch looks good. There are some diamonds on the original one. They are going to be replaced with other gemstones on the replica. At least, the best ones that I have seen have had good-quality gemstones instead of diamonds.
Tell me if you like the models because I still don't know what your taste is.

Acien191

Hi committee. Really glad to see women here.

Totally agree about the fact that Rolex is one of the watches that you should add to your list of watches. It doesn't really matter for what season. but Rolex is something that you should have. Besides this, Rolex is really simple to find. I mean if you never bought a replica Rolex you are going to find it extremely easy to do. The replica Rolex collection is on the market for a really long time, so replica manufacturers already know how and what should they do in order to make the replica Rolex look amazing.

If you are interested in some models that can be amazing for summer you can go with Lady-Datejust, oyster, 28 mm case in everose gold. This is a total woman's watch and looks really cute on the wrist. The size of the case is not that big so it is not going to look like you have something big. For summertime this kind of watch is great. You can go with bigger cases for winter or autumn, it looks better. During the summer I guess you would like to have a sweet dress, so the watch should look really cute and not invasive.

The second model from Rolex that you can consider is Datejust 31mm. This one is a little bit bigger but not too big to look awkward. Is an oystersteel and white gold. Of course, the replica is going to be only stainless steel but try to find the best one with the best quality of stainless steel on the market.
Almost forgot to tell you that everose gold is going to be changed to in replica watches so be careful what you consider. There are a lot of Datejust 31 you should consider the one that is with a floral theme. I think it is called Azzurro blue floral motif, but I'm not sure. Need to check it.
The floral theme on this watch looks good. There are some diamonds on the original one. They are going to be replaced with other gemstones on the replica. At least, the best ones that I have seen have had good-quality gemstones instead of diamonds.
Tell me if you like the models because I still don't know what your taste is.
I think that you are right, maybe I should start with Rolex. At the same time, I thought maybe some Omega is going to be good too. I have seen some good models of Omega replicas, but still don't know which one is going to be good for the summer season. Do you have some ideas?

I think that the next week I'll start looking for the models that you recommended here. Thank you

Wervelf

I think that you are right, maybe I should start with Rolex. At the same time, I thought maybe some Omega is going to be good too. I have seen some good models of Omega replicas, but still don't know which one is going to be good for the summer season. Do you have some ideas?

I think that the next week I'll start looking for the models that you recommended here. Thank you
For me, Omega is a brand that can be good for fall and winter. At least this is my own presentation of the watch. I did a quick look at some of the models that I remembered and found for you some good ideas. Look, you can go with the De Ville model. Tresor quartz of 36 mm. Personally, I think that 36 mm always look good on women's wrist. You can combine it with elegant style but at the same time, it can be used on daily basis. There are some diamonds on the original watch.. of course, there are going to be some gemstones on the replica version but I think that if you go for a deluxe replica, it's going to be good. The gold colors and the green lined dial - that's what I really think makes the watch look amazing for the summertime. What do you think about this one? Fine it as 428.55.36.60.99.003, gold on moonshine.

Another model that can be good too is Constellation quartz of 28 mm. This one is smaller than the previous one but looks good too. You can wear it on special occasions during summer, maybe at some festivals or parties. You can find it as gold on Sedna 131.55.28.60.99.002.
Just look at the colors. The white-pink pearl color of the dial is amazing in the sunlight. I don't know for sure about the previous one, but this model is good. I have seen 3 different replicas of this model all of them were good. The gold on the case and the dial are super cool. As you can see there are some amazing decorations on it. The stars are arranged on the bracelet. So the evening parties are made for this watch, gaaal.
Hope you like it, check it and tell me what you think.

Almagest

Hello to the Feminine thread out there :D
I’m quite tired of men’s talks around here and finally a ladies’ topic ))

Well, summertime means different things for different people. Here is where you should start from. If your association with summer is all about a free vibe, nonchalant and adventurous, then some bright dials would comfort you. I recently saw a couple of Oris models with seafoam green, cotton candy pink dial- simply amazing.

If it’s about diving models, as you might like to surf, dive, and stuff like this, look at the Chopard Happy Ocean. Gens are pretty expensive from what I know, but you can find some good reps. You only have to be prudent with water resistance. Not all reps are waterproof and you won’t use them in water activities long. So, opt for waterproof models. These can be a little more expensive, but they are worth it.

If you are a sporty spirit, c also recommend u Breitling Chronomat 36 South Sea. Looks gorgeous, but it’s a bit bold. Usually, women want something more subtle, but, I like unisex models and find this one splendid. Also, with a good dealer, you can get a decent rep.

Hope could help u 😊😊

Acien191

For me, Omega is a brand that can be good for fall and winter. At least this is my own presentation of the watch. I did a quick look at some of the models that I remembered and found for you some good ideas. Look, you can go with the De Ville model. Tresor quartz of 36 mm. Personally, I think that 36 mm always look good on women's wrist. You can combine it with elegant style but at the same time, it can be used on daily basis. There are some diamonds on the original watch.. of course, there are going to be some gemstones on the replica version but I think that if you go for a deluxe replica, it's going to be good. The gold colors and the green lined dial - that's what I really think makes the watch look amazing for the summertime. What do you think about this one? Fine it as 428.55.36.60.99.003, gold on moonshine.

Another model that can be good too is Constellation quartz of 28 mm. This one is smaller than the previous one but looks good too. You can wear it on special occasions during summer, maybe at some festivals or parties. You can find it as gold on Sedna 131.55.28.60.99.002.
Just look at the colors. The white-pink pearl color of the dial is amazing in the sunlight. I don't know for sure about the previous one, but this model is good. I have seen 3 different replicas of this model all of them were good. The gold on the case and the dial are super cool. As you can see there are some amazing decorations on it. The stars are arranged on the bracelet. So the evening parties are made for this watch, gaaal.
Hope you like it, check it and tell me what you think.
The Constellation quartz of 28mm, is what I like thank you. I don't actually like watches that are little-sized. It feels more women-like. I have one watch that has a big case but I think that watches with smaller cases are made for people like me :D. I'm tiny and not that high so I always try to look after watches that are going to be good-looking with my height. Personally I think that this is extremely important. If the watch is too big buy somehow I like it i can only collect it for my collection of watches, or maybe someday my kind is going to want it. I dunno. Anyway, i love the ideas that you gave me. Looking further to have one

Acien191

Hello to the Feminine thread out there :D
I’m quite tired of men’s talks around here and finally a ladies’ topic ))

Well, summertime means different things for different people. Here is where you should start from. If your association with summer is all about a free vibe, nonchalant and adventurous, then some bright dials would comfort you. I recently saw a couple of Oris models with seafoam green, cotton candy pink dial- simply amazing.

If it’s about diving models, as you might like to surf, dive, and stuff like this, look at the Chopard Happy Ocean. Gens are pretty expensive from what I know, but you can find some good reps. You only have to be prudent with water resistance. Not all reps are waterproof and you won’t use them in water activities long. So, opt for waterproof models. These can be a little more expensive, but they are worth it.

If you are a sporty spirit, c also recommend u Breitling Chronomat 36 South Sea. Looks gorgeous, but it’s a bit bold. Usually, women want something more subtle, but, I like unisex models and find this one splendid. Also, with a good dealer, you can get a decent rep.

Hope could help u 😊😊
Hello, I feel so strange little bit because I never heard of Oris watches. Ooooops. Not that I'm that experienced but I thought that I at least read about all the watches on the market that are really good and worth money. Seems like I was wrong. I have been looking at the watches from Oris and you know .... they are really pretty. The only problem is that the supplier that I usually shop from doesn't actually work with Oris.
About Breitling... I'm not so sure... I feel like they are too much and that is going to be too big for me. The case together with the strap size looks to be for big people, at least a little bit higher than me.
Especially during summer, it is going to be better to have tiny watches. My wrist is small, my height is small and I'm the kind of female that usually wear a dress and just one watch. Never going to combine too many accessories because I don't wanna look extra.
Thank you for the Oris idea, seems to me that maybe soon I can find a good one. There are some amazing colors for summer too.
Chopard Happy Ocean is beautiful but it is even bigger ... 40 mm. I think that the watch is going to look bigger than me :( this is actually sad because I love the watch, especially the one that is with a red strap. I'm ginger.. so I always like ginger or red clothes. Orange looks on me cool too... even if people say that orange isn't good for anybody.

Happy to be here and have a group of women ready to help. Hope that after some time I'm going to be able to help too. :D
💋

Wervelf

The Constellation quartz of 28mm, is what I like thank you. I don't actually like watches that are little-sized. It feels more women-like. I have one watch that has a big case but I think that watches with smaller cases are made for people like me :D. I'm tiny and not that high so I always try to look after watches that are going to be good-looking with my height. Personally I think that this is extremely important. If the watch is too big buy somehow I like it i can only collect it for my collection of watches, or maybe someday my kind is going to want it. I dunno. Anyway, i love the ideas that you gave me. Looking further to have one
Happy to help, in case of your height is small, there are also many other alternatives. You can go with something different. Anyway, it is good that you told us about your height. I totally agree with you. My wife is a little piece of cake too, so she is always looking for something smaller. If I find something to add here I'll tell you asap!

Surid1980

So many different ideas and examples here that I think I'm going to need something more than 4 collections and 7 watches per season. This topic was so good that I started my research on this. I really thought that it won't take that much time... buuuuuut... it seems like you need 36600 models for one season. You can change them every hour if you like. Anyway, this is huge, going to share later the models that I think are amazing.

Acien191

So many different ideas and examples here that I think I'm going to need something more than 4 collections and 7 watches per season. This topic was so good that I started my research on this. I really thought that it won't take that much time... buuuuuut... it seems like you need 36600 models for one season. You can change them every hour if you like. Anyway, this is huge, going to share later the models that I think are amazing.
of course, this topic was about this. To talk about all the possible models that can be combined for the summer season and I really think that it is going well. I found something new from you this is amazing. The idea that I didn't know that there was a brand called Oris is something that makes me madddd. Anyway girls, this topic is open, and I really hope that you can find some others. I think that I'm going to search too. I'm not sure about my choices yet, so I'm going to ask you what you think about it. Hope that this won't bother you :love:
:love::love:🤩

vAshayaStar

Take a look at the Chanel J12 rep. there is nothing specifically “summer-y” in them actually, like bright colors or stuff like that, but I think it would greatly fit the summer season. It’s all white and light, minimalist, and very feminine. The dial looks very clean and legible and has a specific design, not common for other watches.

Also, I like the Aqua Terra line of reps from Omega. One of my office mates used to wear one at the office and I really thought it was a gen one. A very similar book to the gen in the dial and its wavy pattern. It looks versatile and it’s a combination of classic and modern.

And what about a Big Bang rep? The Sang Bleu seems too futuristic for you? I find it playful and very attractive. I think it would fit an adventurous woman. The Diamond-paved bezel looks fabulous with the intricate geometrical dial. I think it would look great with a summer easy-going dress

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 13.40.32.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 13.40.32.png
    440.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 13.40.40.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 13.40.40.png
    783.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 13.40.51.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 13.40.51.png
    803.1 KB · Views: 1

Acien191

Take a look at the Chanel J12 rep. there is nothing specifically “summer-y” in them actually, like bright colors or stuff like that, but I think it would greatly fit the summer season. It’s all white and light, minimalist, and very feminine. The dial looks very clean and legible and has a specific design, not common for other watches.

Also, I like the Aqua Terra line of reps from Omega. One of my office mates used to wear one at the office and I really thought it was a gen one. A very similar book to the gen in the dial and its wavy pattern. It looks versatile and it’s a combination of classic and modern.

And what about a Big Bang rep? The Sang Bleu seems too futuristic for you? I find it playful and very attractive. I think it would fit an adventurous woman. The Diamond-paved bezel looks fabulous with the intricate geometrical dial. I think it would look great with a summer easy-going dress
I really like the Hublot version that you shared here. The pink color and the axial elements seem to be a good model for summer. Now that I analyze the colors on the Hublot version, I remembered that I have a lot of dresses and other summer clothes with the same colors. I hope that there are good reps left.
The Chanel watch is really beautiful ( generally I never considered Chanel to be a good brand of watches, everything you want but not watches). Anyway, there are some things that are stopping me from buying Chanel watches. The watch is good and beautiful, but the colors are reminding me more of the winter season not summer.

Maybe colors are individual... because of me, colors are really shiny and summer-related like green, sky blue, yellow, light pink, light red, light orange, and so on. The white watches for me are more associated with snow and the Christmas season.
I know that this is actually my opinion, and others don't think as I do.

The Omega version is good too, but again... for me, it seems to be a watch for autumn. The gold colors together with a dark blue are going to be a good match for the fall season ( September and October).
Anyway, your ideas are really cool and I think that thanks to your post I just found one watch for winter and one for fall because I'm sure that soon this is going to be my new topic :ROFLMAO:

Surid1980

of course, this topic was about this. To talk about all the possible models that can be combined for the summer season and I really think that it is going well. I found something new from you this is amazing. The idea that I didn't know that there was a brand called Oris is something that makes me madddd. Anyway girls, this topic is open, and I really hope that you can find some others. I think that I'm going to search too. I'm not sure about my choices yet, so I'm going to ask you what you think about it. Hope that this won't bother you :love:
:love::love:🤩
You feel like this about Oris, imagine that I feel this way about quite all the watches out there. In fact, some of the topics are so hard for me and I understand nothing. I started to read a lot of information and articles so hoping that soo I can understand more about watches and even ca be helpful.

Acien191

You feel like this about Oris, imagine that I feel this way about quite all the watches out there. In fact, some of the topics are so hard for me and I understand nothing. I started to read a lot of information and articles so hoping that soo I can understand more about watches and even ca be helpful.
This is hard just at the beginning.. after some time you can put together the puzzle and realize that you can connect all the information between them. At least you should remember that this is a forum and we are here to get and offer help. I think that I'm going to ask everything that I don't know, and you should do the same. For some reason, for some people, this is too embarrassing to ask something that you don't know.. because you can feel like you are stupid or something. This shouldn't be embarrassing at all. This is how you actually learn.

Wervelf

Girls, dont panic :D It is going to be ok. We are all here to learn something new and to find the best replicas or to find the genuine watch of our dreams. There is no need to panic about it. Remember that asking is everything- nobody is going to judge you about something that u dont know. Everything comes with time and experience. hugs🤗

Acien191

Girls, dont panic :D It is going to be ok. We are all here to learn something new and to find the best replicas or to find the genuine watch of our dreams. There is no need to panic about it. Remember that asking is everything- nobody is going to judge you about something that u dont know. Everything comes with time and experience. hugs🤗
Well thank you of course, but it is still scary af. :D