Replica watches that got all the complements?

Preal8

Have a nice day everyone.
Im a new member here and hope to be a got fit here. I can't tell that im a prof. in the world of watches but i know some important things about it. Still, i would like to learn more!
I was wondering what are replica watches you have that got all the compliments. Is it AAA, clone or cheap? :unsure:Some ideas can be good for me, i want to go with a good next replica watch that can be a good investment. :geek:I'm a girl but i always go with both men's and women's watches. I love bulky watches. :love:Thank you

Racrought

Hello and welcome!
We are very happy to have here another woman that is in love with watches. Thank God our community is getting bigger.

About your question, I think that I would need to spend a lot of time in order to share all the watches that got attention and compliments. The first watch that comes to my mind and that can be a good idea for women too is Rolex GTM Master II. For the reff. 126711CHNR

This baby is really beautiful, i found a good clone. Was hard to say that it is not original. They nailed every single detail.
You can go with this one is you want. Is not the biggest one but it is 40 mm so usually looks big enough on the woman's wrist.

Gloo

Feels like this post is going to be a good one for me.
As long as i cant just normally get a taste for the watches im going to steal your idea. :D
at least im going to be able to receive complements :D

Gaindred

for me is this one.
1673966644107.png
this Patek grand complication was the protagonist of the day when i got it. every time people just couldn't believe that it was a replica. the manufacturer worked so well on this one that nobody could tell it was fake. I love this watch, i honestly think that it is one of the best watches that was ever created on this planet.
The primary idea is to be able to buy a genuine one day. i think that when im going to do this im going to feel like a real king, who knows?:D

peGASus4338#!

watches without millions of functions have always attracted me. if the watch is simple, clean, and also has a guilloche pattern on the dial, I couldn't be happier than that.

the more twisted the watch, the more repulsion it creates for me!!!!

Youncesomed

sounds boring, I now, but NAUTILUS. has always gotten compliments. the 7118, 5712, 5710, and 5719 (a more feminine version) were always in the top of preferences. no matter who I talk to about them, I haven't met anyone who has claims to this series...
you are right, the is always something about Nautilus. I was always wondering if Patek know about this. If they ever witnessed how amazing it turned to be. The Nautilus is a model that seems to be totally different from other models and other brands. Every time i talk with other people about Nautilus models they always say the exact same thing. There is smth about this one that you just can't fuggedaboutit. 🤩

Gaindred

watches without millions of functions have always attracted me. if the watch is simple, clean, and also has a guilloche pattern on the dial, I couldn't be happier than that.

the more twisted the watch, the more repulsion it creates for me!!!!
you know it is going to be a good thing if you go sharing some models. sometimes it can be a different experience for everybody. a watch that you see as simply clean and so on can mean different to others. im pretty curious what is your type)))

Gloo

for me is this one.
View attachment 222
this Patek grand complication was the protagonist of the day when i got it. every time people just couldn't believe that it was a replica. the manufacturer worked so well on this one that nobody could tell it was fake. I love this watch, i honestly think that it is one of the best watches that was ever created on this planet.
The primary idea is to be able to buy a genuine one day. i think that when im going to do this im going to feel like a real king, who knows?:D
pretty cool this one.. i don't know about functions for sure but looks beautiful...
don't judge me im a woman who loves watches with stones and diamonds. the pretty normal thing for a lot of women. the biggest problem is that i never know if the watch is good.. as long as it has stones or diamonds I can forget about a lot of negative things that it has.

Oh the most important question.. does this one is good for woman too or it is a totally man's model? thank you

Preal8

for me is this one.
View attachment 222
hi sir, can i ask, are the same models in other stone colors? i mean, i like this one too, but it actually feels like for me... for me, it is going to be amazing to have something like this but with other stone colors. Feels pretty good.
For sure can be a good choice for me for my next acquisition.

Gaindred

@Preal8 well of course you can find it. There are actually 4 different models. Two kinds of blue, with sapphires. The only difference between them is the fact that one of them is a chronograph with a central chronograph hand, 30 minutes counter, and a perpetual calendar, of course, it had the day, month, year, and the indications for day and night. The same model has the moon phase and small seconds. This one is more simple. It is thinner and it is not rotatable. It has sapphires on the bezel and lugs.

I love the second model which I presented in the photo. It is more complicated, it is thick and it is rotatable. If you look carefully at this model you can see how thick it is actually. There are two pairs of sapphires on the bezel which makes it look more luxurious than the previous one. The watch even has a lot of sapphires on the lugs and side case. I just love it.

Unfortunately, Patek didn't create the same other colors presented. if you want the same model, the same size and you want it to be really thick like this one, you can choose only between these blue sapphires or the one in totally white gems. The only difference is that that model actually has a black dial. I understand the idea, and I understand why Patek decided to choose the black dial. The contrast is really cute, but it can be too much for women.
If you are not that interested in the thickness, and the rotatable version of this one, you can go with the simpler one.

The is a red version that I really like, but personally, I think it is better for women than for men. I think that these red colors are going to look extremely beautiful on women's wrists. The difference is that there are fewer rubies on the bezel and lugs, but you can benefit from the dial. The red-colored dial looks amazing and sweet. It is not a simple red color. It is that kind of color that is never going to make you bored.
1674125402587.png
This model is platinum and has an amazing strap steamed with red thread. Such a tiny detail that makes it look so cute. It is a little bit harder to find it as a replica. you have to pay a lot of attention to find a good one, or better go with a clone for this one, but it is totally worth it, trust me.

peGASus4338#!

you know it is going to be a good thing if you go sharing some models. sometimes it can be a different experience for everybody. a watch that you see as simply clean and so on can mean different to others. im pretty curious what is your type)))
easyyyyyyyyy 😁😁😁 the first two is what I call too much. the company has probably wanted to include into a single watch everything it knows about complications, and colors, and design. So, these are two much, and nothing would make me wear these models, even if they come from luxury brands like D&G. with the first atch, by the way, D&G has dramatically dropped into my eyes, I'm like: what's thaaaaaaaaaatttttt? is that high-end creativity??? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

the third watch is what I call minimalist beauty, just an example. such a watch would definatelly draw my attention. clean, readable enough, all aesthetic and with such an attention to details... it's an Etien T01, by the way, the dial is handmade from a CNC engine-turned guilloche, covered with layers of cold translucent enamel. The dials were all handmade specially implemented through a process called Flinqué Enamel. it's a micro brand and the prices for such a watch is insignificant compared to the bg brands, but the work is a masterpiece in terms of details...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 14.11.46.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 14.11.46.png
    544.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 14.14.51-min.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 14.14.51-min.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 14.18.45.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 14.18.45.png
    840.5 KB · Views: 0

Sannater

i got a weird situation in this case :D. i had watches that got compliments and the same watches that people told are awful.
did everyone here got the same thing?
i remember one rolex that i thought was so cool, got compliments, and the same rolex told me that looks awful and that it doesn't fit my style.
it was so weird that got me confused. i decided that i doesn't matter i just need to go with the watch that i like and that's all.
:D:D:D:D

Gaindred

easyyyyyyyyy 😁😁😁 the first two is what I call too much. the company has probably wanted to include into a single watch everything it knows about complications, and colors, and design. So, these are two much, and nothing would make me wear these models, even if they come from luxury brands like D&G. with the first atch, by the way, D&G has dramatically dropped into my eyes, I'm like: what's thaaaaaaaaaatttttt? is that high-end creativity??? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

the third watch is what I call minimalist beauty, just an example. such a watch would definatelly draw my attention. clean, readable enough, all aesthetic and with such an attention to details... it's an Etien T01, by the way, the dial is handmade from a CNC engine-turned guilloche, covered with layers of cold translucent enamel. The dials were all handmade specially implemented through a process called Flinqué Enamel. it's a micro brand and the prices for such a watch is insignificant compared to the bg brands, but the work is a masterpiece in terms of details...
Daaaaamn dude you are extra af!!
I like you
Got to think that there aren't such people with such taste. Dolce that I forgot existed. Good to know. You brought some extra but fresh thing in here.
:D
:D:D:D

JL$4k029

it would be welcome to define what an "eye cathing watch" means to you and what you want others to appreciate in it)
that is, for someone, the latest generation mechanism is what attracts the most attention in a watch. Someone else is excited about a G-Shock that charges from the sun. for someone else, an attractive watch must have a thousand diamonds on it to be attractive, regardless of whether the watch runs on a simple quartz mechanism.
If you want something remarkable at the brand level, a Royal Oak, any of them, will be something amazing due to the specific octagonal shape, and the contrast finish in it. if you want something technically stunning, possibly a Marstimer would be suitable)

Gaindred

it would be welcome to define what an "eye cathing watch" means to you and what you want others to appreciate in it)
that is, for someone, the latest generation mechanism is what attracts the most attention in a watch. Someone else is excited about a G-Shock that charges from the sun. for someone else, an attractive watch must have a thousand diamonds on it to be attractive, regardless of whether the watch runs on a simple quartz mechanism.
If you want something remarkable at the brand level, a Royal Oak, any of them, will be something amazing due to the specific octagonal shape, and the contrast finish in it. if you want something technically stunning, possibly a Marstimer would be suitable)
there is truth in your words. the definition of beautiful and amazing is different for every single person. you can buy a genuine Rolex, the most amazing one that people just want and dream about. but there is always going to be someone or maybe more people that are going to hate that is going to hate that one watch, or other watches.
this is why first of all, people should think about what they actually want and like. when you go for things that you love and want, everything feels right. this is why you should always go with your taste.

honestly, for some time now, it feels like there are a lot of people asking for watch advice that is not even related to their taste. it is okay when you are a newbie in this world when you don't know where to start and which one is better. for sure is not okay to listen all the time for different opinions and to go with a watch that is not good for you, the watch that is not actually your natural taste. Be careful!