Rolex or Grand Seiko?:D

DomPerignon

"the crazy things happening with Rolex lately" don't bother me at all 😁😁😁😁😁 what happens inside the brand, it's none of my business))) a rolex is a rolex and I would buy it without thinking twice. GS: I admire them, love them and adore them, even if they have some shortcomings in them. but they are not my first choice. I would probably take it only after I have a rolex.

$BarHat$

GS!!!!!!
the spirit of the company is much more dynamic and in a new setting. The latest Snowy New 'Omiwatari' SBGY013 is a horological splendor. More than that, ref SLGH019 won me over. I haven't been this impressed with anything from Rolex in a long time. ``as if everything is more or less the same. as if the brand got tired and lost its ardor it had a few years ago.
Without a doubt, rolex remains the icon in the watch industry, I don't doubt its skills in watchmaking at all. but it became slow, somehow lazy. and this is unforgivable in such a competitive industry. GS is gaining massive ground at the moment!

Myryopod

I am for ambition and inventiveness. so I'm for Grand Seiko. This brand registered an ambition that Rolex did not have for a long time. Rolex is somehow comfortable where it is... Grand Seiko is in its most fertile blossoming process😎

Ocean BLUE

grand seiko))) I had everything I could have from the rolex range, the truth is that they were fake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, but the point is that I satisfied my Rolex craving:D. Now I'm ok for other brands.... and this is where a very interesting thing happens🀌🀌🀌🀌🀌🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐: most watch fans will opt for grand seiko ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE A ROLEX, not vice versa)))) and that says a lot :DDDD

HorsePower

grand `seiko!!! rolex has already exhausted itself in its creativity. this is felt through its interaction with clients and potential clients, which is ZERO. grand seiko makes waves to be appreciated!!πŸ’ͺ

Eugene

for now, I am among those customers who are guided by the price of the good. So, I would rather opt for GS just because I can probably afford one. The rolex models that I love are beyond my financial possibilities for now..

however, I must admit that it is not only the price that delights me in GSs, but also their quality and design. The brand has grown rapidly and we must admit that it is a worthy rival for rolex

StevenOhio

with the fruitful growth of GS, I think I would opt for a GS. sorry, Rolex lovers. it's time for Rolex to give way to innovative youngsters