shall I request a refund?

Hello guys, I need your help here
for some time, I kept thinking about getting a watch for everyday needs. I like divers and I thought it would be a good option for my purpose. We are planning a budget of up to 3k. So, I was scrolling and scrolling every night on my phone looking for a suitable model and I came across this Christofer Ward piece.

I don't know what exactly motivated me to order it. Initially, I was thinking of a more popular watch brand. But I think that from the exhaustion of having searched so much, I found myself that I ordered it. At the time, I was ok with the purchase I had made. I was really looking forward to the shipping, which was going to take a couple of days. The enthusiasm lasted the first few days. I wore it with pleasure, good quality and all kinds think like that.

And in a moment, I just simply stopped liking it. It's not as if I no longer like it at all, but I have constant doubts and still second guessing if I made the right choice. So, here I have it on the 13th day since I bought it and I'm not sure if I should return it to the dealer or not.

I have a 60-day return policy and I'm still within the return period. Today I'm ok with it, tomorrow I'm ready to submit a refund request. I don't have another option at the moment that I would like better. I mean, if I were to return it, I would probably be without a watch for some time.

I mention that there is no flaw that would make me change my opinion so radically. I mean, the watxh is reaaly good and looks and works well... it's just my damn post purchase delirium pissing me off... is that a normal thing to deal with? do YOU experience that kind of trashy feeling? Should I return our watch? the clock is ticking...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 12.33.43.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 12.33.43.png
    727 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
since there are no clear and well-defined reasons that would bother you with this watch, I don't see enough reasons to return it. I guess it's more about the fact that it's an unknown brand for you, and you need some time to assimilate it... I'd wear the watch, you're already half on the way, what's the point of turning it back? thus, you get to know it better and you will have a clearer perspective on what a Christofer Ward means...

honestly speaking though, I expected a more generous return policy from an online watch provider

Cinar73967

c'mo., just take a decision. whatever this is, it won't be worse and it won't do any harm either... I think it's not ok to get a watch out of anxiety... THIS IS FOR SURE A WRONG APPROACH THAT LEADS ... well, you saw what it leads to... in my opinion, the watch looks very cool. But if you have so many double thoughts, it means that it is not yours

MiracuLuis

why not give credit to a less popular brand watch? what do you expect from a more famous branded diver? and what can a more popular brand give you that this Christopher Ward doesn't?

I think you're making a fool of yourself... you haven't been able to wear this watch for a long time to understand how viable it is or not, but you're already thinking of returning it... I don't think it's appropriate.. . it's a very nice diver, I don't see any reason in it to validate your idea of giving it back... the reviews about Christofer Ward checks are quite good...

is it WResistant? is it quite visible in the water? does it have a reliable mechanism? what else are you looking for? just keep wearing it and don't look for problems where there aren't any....at least, that's what I would do

StevenOhio

To be honest, it usually takes a few days to a few months for a watch to click on me. And I think it's something normal, actually. apart from clicking design, the watch must resonate in functionality, practicability, style, comfort, and many other aspects that require time.

I've rarely clicked with a watch from the first glance, so I don't see anything out of the ordinary with your experience. Here's a good example to understand what I'm talking about. See that watch? ...

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 14.37.07-min.png

It took me a long time to resonate with him and to understand if "he is mine" or not. It seemed too big for my crotch (but later, I realized I was just comparing it to the smaller models I had worn before). Then, it seemed to me that the bracelet was too heavy-handed for me (again, it was just an effect of the comparison with previous watches). So, I was one step away from returning it.

So, I haven't worn any watch for about 2 weeks, to erase any memory and comparison between watches. Then, I put it on my wrist and rediscovered it... I couldn't believe how comfortable it is, how practical it is, how good it looks on my wrist... Today, it's the model and the watch my most beloved, which I wear most often and which I wouldn't change for anything in the world...

im not saying that this could also be your case, maybe there is something different about you... but what I want to say is that sh*t happens and you have no way of knowing how you end up resonating with a certain timepiece. so, I don't know, I would recommend you to keep it a little longer... if you lose the testing period, may it be,,, you will sell it to someone after all... but there are no chances to rediscover it along the way

Fisher

I never turn back any watch. it might be a rep or a gen, it might be a good watch, or a not-so-good one... I don't return it because the process pisses me off... yet, i do a lot of research before buying so I know for sure what I will get.... nice watch by me

so nice this Christofer Ward yours

why would you return it? if you still need a watch, here it is... already what does it matter if I got to you?! in addition, just as you had a delayed reaction when you bought it, you can also have a delayed reaction in resonating with it... it's a good diver, exactly as you wanted. what does a brand name change on it? if this watch has reached your hands, enjoy it

Albert

tbh, I don't really understand your approach in buying a watch!

1: why did you buy your watch if you are not sure that this is exactly what you want?!

2: you put the respective manufacturer in a very bad light. Personally, I wore the C60 Trident Pro 300 for some time (I gave it to a good friend later). I was very satisfied with this brand. Very good balance between quality and price. great design, good versatility, nice ans smooth technical profile...

From what I read in your review, it is more like a criticism of this watch maker. You question the capabilities of the watch without even noticing how it sticks to you for a period of time. u buy watches until u are sure of your choice. The fact that you are indecisive makes you leave a bad review for a decent watchmaker such as the C60 Trident Pro 300 Christopher Ward. And this is not a brand loyalty definition at all.

This brand is very good from the perspective of functionality, reliability and price. An option I consider when you want a good watch without breaking the bank for it. Sorry for the tone, but I find this thread more of a joke than an objective review!

my model, btw...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 12.44.46.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 12.44.46.png
    264.7 KB · Views: 0

Calatrava

nice watch by me... but if you have so many doubts, turn back the waitch while you still have time. a watch is worn because it resonates with its owner, not just because it shows the time. so, if it didn't skip a beat until now, it won't do it either....

though, I don't understand your method of buying watches tbh... sorry, but you have to be a little more decisive

sorry dude, but it seems to me that you are abusing your rights as a consumer.... stores and sellers give us the opportunity to return and ask for a refund for faulty, damaged, or poorly functioning items. thus, they show their commitment and the responsible attitude they have towards their customers... you, however, abuse this right and turn it into a kind of whim: you buy a watch and return it simply because you have problems with choosing watches....

sounds a bit weird to me, and more than that, you put the watchmaker and the model of the watch in poor light...

get yourself together and assume what u buy... for a mid budget, this watchmaker is a loyal one and makes prettyy nice things... so irresponsible of you to be so indecisive.... here we are discussing watches, not compulsive shopping problems .... sorry, but someone has to tell it to you...

also, btw, I would gladly have this Aquitaine Automatic. I find it really nice and useful for the daily needs.

Sellita SW200-1 Automatic: good and reliable mechanism. had its issues some time ago, but seems that manufacturers have fixed them. I've seen this watch glowing in the dark. superb lime coating, durable and bright. Love the "add engraving" feature. For only some 40$, you can customise the dial for a special person, occasion, day blah blah... few brands offer the customisation feature, so there is a lot to embrace in this watchmaker.​

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 09.57.15.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 09.57.15.png
    408.1 KB · Views: 0