shipping periods

StevenOhio

it matters a lot where the warehouse of your watch is located and it matters a lot where you live. if you live somewhere in Alaska, probably any delivery will arrive with difficulty :DDDD

in my case, I ordered reps from China and they arrived within 1-1.5 months. I don't remember the exact period. I live in the center of Europe. probably, delivery to the U.S. would take a little longer

MiracuLuis

had all kinda scenarios, delayed, not delivered, shipped very quickly, shipped on wrong address 😂😂 everything 😂 though, I admit that in most cases, the rep watches arrived within 2 weeks. in covid it was more difficult but it is obvious why

any product you order online has the risk of not arriving on time, of being late, etc... recently, I was almost convinced that I was the victim of a scam. I ordered some products before Christmas. the dealer wrote to me that he had sent them to me and that they had arrived at the post office. I called the office, they told me that I didn't receive anything. I wrote to the dealer to return the money, but I had no hope that he would do it... and, SURPRISE, I got my money back on my debit card... so, everything is possible 🤌

Albert

varies... all the checks I've ever ordered arrived differently, from 1 month to "they didn't arrive at all". I recommend reading reviews about different dealers, usually people write about how long they received their orders

Cinar73967

varies... all the checks I've ever ordered arrived differently, from 1 month to "they didn't arrive at all". I recommend reading reviews about different dealers, usually people write about how long they received their orders
same here... all I can say is that if you buy from the same dealer, the shipping period is more or less the same with only small variations in 2-3 days. if you buy from different dealers, you can expect any scenario

SpiceEric

for me, rep watches are a seasonal thing.. I usually get them on holidays when I need to make presents or just make myself a gift. I usually wait for xmas promos and deals so shipping, in such circumstances, takes a little longer. I had to wait up to 1,5 month with my Calatrava just because of the holiday rush. never got my reps earlier than one month, but again!!!! I get them on rush hours mostly

Nobbing

it works differently everytime... it depends on the season, when there are holidays, it's harder to receive the order... either way, I always opt for dealers that offer order tracking. I ask them about this before placing an order. tracking helps me understand the status of my order. if the shipping takes much longer than promised, I usually request its cancellation and refund. I don't like it when I am deceived by dealers. i might accept delay when dealers email me and inform me about it... usually i receive my orders within 2-3 weeks

as a rule, reps come from china, or other asian ones. unlikely to arrive earlier than at least 5 days. they have to go over the ocean, unless they are shipped by plane, for which you should pay a rather high fee for shipping... also, depends on the seller. if he is responsible, he will dispatch the rep right away after confirming the order... some of them might dispatch it on the 2nd week

so find a reliable dealer for quick shipping

Calatrava

probably it is already too late to express my opinion in this thread, as it might be already out of date, but I hope that my comment will help someone in the future....

3 months of waiting is too much to receive a product like a watch.... as if you ordered a tank and the logistics are too complex to receive it in your area.... I mean, 3 months of waiting can speak about 2 scenarios:
1: it may be a scammer who sold you a watch and. missing

2: you may have ordered during the holidays. Xmas, Easter, etc., when deliveries are very difficult

in any case, I think that a responsible dealer would return with a regular apology message and updates regarding your order... to me, you have every right to ask for a refund. but be prepared to get no answer