Sinn watches

Moderatto

hey ya all, guys,
lately, I found myself obsessed with Sinn watches. I don't really notice them, but they catch my attention more and more. In particular, I'm interested in opinions about 103 Ti Diapal. It looks amazing for my tastes and has a remarkable variety of functions in it. I wonder if a brand like Sinn is able to include all these functions in a single case and do it qualitatively, without having to worry about it later???? the watch is water resistant, and has a date function, a timer on the bezel, and a chrono. a bit much for a beginner brand... or is it not a beginner?!
Who can share their opinions and experiences with Sinn watches? Maybe one of you has such a watch or something similar.... Info on the net is too nicely packaged, as usual, and I would like realistic and practical opinions... I appreciate any facepalm...

Ocean BLUE

I'm not going to facepalm you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I have kind words 4 u🀌🀌
I have never had a Sinn, but I know someone who has and shares only positive opinions about his amigo. The `sinn constructions seem to be well assembled and constructed. and it reliably withstands a large number of functions that you also mentioned.

I would advise you to take into account also the place where you are.... as far as I know, Sinn's presence in the USA is rather scarce. and possibly, it would be difficult for you to find parts in case of any damage. I don't know if this is your case, but keep this in mind if you're thinking of getting one...

DBP

As far as I know, the ratio between price and quality is not bad at all for Sinn watches. My concern is that the prices are increasing for them, without a specific reason here. and I'm afraid that they are middlemen or secondsries which take advantage of the advantageous msrp prices and benefit from not bad commissions

Myryopod

As far as I know, the ratio between price and quality is not bad at all for Sinn watches. My concern is that the prices are increasing for them, without a specific reason here. and I'm afraid that they are middlemen or secondsries which take advantage of the advantageous msrp prices and benefit from not bad commissions
you're right, this particular model hasn't really been available lately. and here it is now available only in a single online source. for sure it is a secondary that inflates the prices

Moderatto

I'm not going to facepalm you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I have kind words 4 u🀌🀌
I have never had a Sinn, but I know someone who has and shares only positive opinions about his amigo. The `sinn constructions seem to be well assembled and constructed. and it reliably withstands a large number of functions that you also mentioned.

I would advise you to take into account also the place where you are.... as far as I know, Sinn's presence in the USA is rather scarce. and possibly, it would be difficult for you to find parts in case of any damage. I don't know if this is your case, but keep this in mind if you're thinking of getting one...
I'm glad you told me. in fact, here in the zone where I am present there is a lack of presence... I had not thought of that... I have no idea how I could service the piece, considering that there is only an online shop available... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ«£πŸ˜žπŸ˜ž

$BarHat$

I know that they are present in Central Europe, Germany and all around... in Germany the brand even has a factory in Frankfurt. I have a friend who visited it within a college task. By the way, he was very satisfied with his Sinn chrono. Personally, somehow this brand inspires confidence in me, even if it is still raw. Its CEO worked at IWC previously, and certainly learned a lot from watchmaking.

$BarHat$

I am one of the lucky ones who has a Sinn. it is a second hand discontinued 757 UTC. extremely practical and does it all, it sometimes performs better than other more popular watches. I also used it on trips, it didn't bother me at all, and its independent utc hand worked phenomenally well. unlike other watches that are told they are so efficient and failed during travels.... I like its composition, very rare nowadays: tegiment steel, faraday cage movement, and others. not to mention the 200 wr profile. the strap is phenomenal. I have only words of praise

Matias

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no facepalms here so far πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜
I've heard good things about them, but I've never interacted with one. for sure the model you are talking about is much too busy for my preferences. but if the internal movement can cope with so many functions, and you need all of them, go ahead!

HorsePower

Very good and promising choice.
you 'll never regret having bought a Sinn. The selling point of this brand is its phenomenal durability, which the watches are ready to prove in the most crazy and extreme conditions. if you didn't know, some of the Sinn watches, I don't remember the exact model, withstand up to 5k meters. it's impressive for a not exactly popular brand. And of course it is unlikely that these 5000 meters are vital for you, but that only speaks volumes about Sinn's capacity as a brand. moreover, some of them were specially created for astronauts. I don't think you need to double think about it

Simposium5338

I don't know much about Sinn as a brand and history, but I know what my dude's opinion is about Sinn EZM 13.1.
All my grumpy dude said to me was: "what do you want me to tell you? German quality!!!"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

his watch is a purpose-built one that you can take at least in the cosmos, in the desert, in the jungle and wherever you want. it is extremely resistant in any harsh conditions.
41*15mm height + 500m WR. tall - yes, but impressively resistant
chrono
the brsnd is attentive to details so moved the crown and pushers to 9 o'clock so as not to dig into the wrist. pretty good move; a brand without essence would not do that;
great legibility and verseslity for any type of activity. being exposed to all the conditions in the world, my dude has not yet needed a service. I think that a bad brand would not make such a promising watch πŸ’ͺ

DomPerignon

if you are ready to give up the privilege of a resounding brand like rolex and omega, Sinn is formidable. I had the opportunity to wear one for a summer and it revealed to me the truth about watches, which I did not know with replica or genuine luxury watches.
almost all, maybe I'm wrong, of them are tool watches. I had never known a tool watch before, until i interacted with Sinn and I understood its value. their priority is the functions, you already know that from the others who have commented here. however, Sinn does not neglect the aesthetics and all the pieces look very rich, even though they are quite affordable.

don't expect in-house movements and mechanisms because Sinn doesn't have them YET. but I do not rule out that if it continues like this, it will end up opening its own movement factory. for now, it calls on sellita, ETA and Lemania. even so, it incorporates them cleanly and integrates stable, durable, precise functions. it is true that the aesthetic does not reach the level of rolex or omega, as I said at the beginning. although they are primarily about durability, resistance and functions, and only then about aesthetics. if this formula comforts u, go ahead without any reservation

dancerINTHEdark

only great vibes regarding this brand, indeed. I don't know your preferences for watches, but I 'm sure it will impress you. clearly it lacks the luxury of an IWC or Lange7Sohne. but if what you are looking for is comfort and serviceability, go ahead without hesitation.

The brand is very close to Oris, for which I also have a special appreciation. As for the 103 Ti Diapal model in particular, I did not manage to resonate with it as a watch model. not that it has anything special that makes me refuse it only that I don't feel chemistry and emotional connection for it... I suppose because I'm more the 556 Sinn guy, so don't take it as an argument against the model you chose... I think the brand will pleasantly surprise you with its character and quality standard ;) here is my guilty pleasure vs yours) it's clear that we have different tastes 4 watches:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 14.44.15.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 14.44.15.png
    677.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 14.45.10.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 14.45.10.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 0

Michelangelo

what Sinn is proud of is the durability of its watches and the resistance they prove in the most extreme conditions. I know few watch brands that could compete with Sinn watches from these perspectives. I don't know which model you are referring to exactly, but in general, the brand enjoys a very good prestige and reputation for the price range it offers. I don't think you will have any problems, unless you mock the accessory