Some Bvlgari recommendations?

Almagest

Hello, community!
Is there any Bvlgari fan?
I currently own an Octo Roma and I was thinking to add a new timepiece to my collection lately. Just don’t know which one exactly. I like my Octo Roma bezel design. It comes in an octagonal shape which seems pretty attractive to me. It is brown and features a darts-only feature. I love it a lot but I feel like I'm already a little tired of it, though its quality has never let me down. I was thinking about something similar, something with an octagonal bell since I find this shape unusual and highly attractive.
I did some research and I found the Octo Finissimo. The bezel seems close to my Octo Roma watch, but It is kind of “too robust” for me. I would like to have something a little more feminine. In addition, the price for the authentic model is a bit spicy for me. I could consider a replica version, but only if you could recommend some good sources. So, what’s your vision about Bvlgari? Is there anything you could recommend to me? Thanks a lot, guys.

Twirejj4279

Why don't you try the Serpenti line?
The watch doesn’t have the octagonal shape you want, but it looks pretty feminine, as you want. What’s the point of having two similar timepieces? Maybe you should look for something different. The price for the original item would cost you around 6K and up. Alternatively, you could try a high-quality replica watch for about $500. I would recommend you take a look at the Ceramic version 1:1 mirror quality. The Swiss quartz movement OSO20 would be more than reliable.
Also, the Swiss replicas come with all markings and engravings like the genuine ones.
If you consider one, be sure to choose the sapphire Crystal version. Some replicas come with mineral glass. I had a replica watch with mineral glass and can’t say I remained completely satisfied. The mineral is a bit more sensitive to scratches. Sapphire would suit you better. It is also Bvlgari, as you want. Only that it has a different design from what you already have. But it’s a great and appealing model, by me.
Go for the best quality, man. Ask the seller about the warranties for all of them. You don't want a watch with an appealing design but with an awful quality!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 13.51.16.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 13.51.16.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 13.52.50.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 13.52.50.png
    893.6 KB · Views: 1

Almagest

Ive considered it. But, after talking with my close friend about this model, it didn't take long until SHE bought it...😒 She got a replica model. She opted for the ceramic model and within a couple of weeks she started wondering whether it wouldn't have been better if she bought the stainless steel version. Overall, she is pleased with the watch, only that she feels like it doesn't fit the wrist tightly enough.
Either way, with her purchase I stopped considering it for myself. Don wanna look like her😂

Actually, I'm not kinda stuck on the octagonal bezel. I'm open for any other model. Only that I can't decide which one exactly. The Lvcea line seems too minimalist for me. However, the expressive crown and the bracelet look fabulous, as well as the brilliant-cut hour indices. Also, the 33 mm case is far tinier than I usually wear. ~so, IDK…

ondOntra

I’m not a Bulgari fan and have no idea about the watches it provides for men. But my wife keeps talking about accessories from this brand. I asked her opinion about the Serpenti and about the Octo Finissimo. She said “ Bulgary Bulgari Lady” 😂. So, here u have another model to think about))

VioletteLonGoRIA

Great choice Bvlgari; I would suggest u have the authentic version. Don’t have anything against a potential replica version but a Bulgari watch is a timeless watch, so get the best version, which is the genuine 🫠 (unless the price is a huge problem). I've got a Bvlgari ring and bracelet as a gift from my husband when I gave birth to our twins. They are lovely (the accessories, I mean. Not the twins😂.
Though the twins are also precious). Also, I don’t really see the point in having another rectangular piece given that u already have one. It’s like buying a second iPhone 12 with upgraded memory when u can have the 13 version😁.
Consider the Divas’ Dream BVLGARI (102433 ref. For a clearer idea). veeeery sexual and delicate. The comfortable quartz movement will exude you from self-winding. Bulgary Bulgari Lady is a bit more casual, while the Dream is aallll sophistication)
Fyi, Cartier also has priceless models. Maybe the Tank?!))

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 15.22.56-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 15.22.56-min.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 15.23.06-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 15.23.06-min.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 0

cheetahapple

I bought my GF a Cartier. She remained amazed by the choice and by the functionality + design. not a good adviser to ladies, but my Gf` would probably suggest u add another brand into your collection rather than a second Bvlgari

diaboliquerye

Not familiar with Bulgari collection, but all I can help you with is to suggest u try another brand, another movement, and another functional profile. It’s never a bad idea to have different watches, making comparisons between them. One single brand gets boring at a given moment

LIgHtere

I got my gF an Anne Klein AK/3752. Very similar to the Cartier Tank, but much more affordable :D third year, still functioning

EmPoWeReD

why don't u opt for something more modern? Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Quartz looks fabulous for a woman. and it comes with the octagonal bezel u wasn't so much.. replicas look pretty good
Screenshot 2022-10-12 at 14.20.17.png

hATeAndLovewaTCheS

don't know much about Bulgari, but u definitely should have another watch from another brand if u have already have one from this brand. diversify your collection, it's more fun fun and u never get tired of the same watches
@EmPoWeReD nice taste for the AP watch👌